You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

JL in Houston, Texas

57 months ago

Experience with re-plats and/or site planning is a bonus

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Joseph Williamson in Merritt Island, Florida

56 months ago

My name is Joe. I am a registered land surveyor in Florida. I have been in the surveying profession for the past 16+ years. I received my Tennessee license in 2001 and my Florida license in 2007. I do not currently have a Texas license however I'm looking at possibly moving to the Houston area by the end of the year. I've been laid off of work and there just isn't any work in Florida. I intend to get my Texas license as soon as humanly possible. I pretty much did everything from office to field work. I've been drafting on Autocadd since 1993 and have been Senior Autocadd Tech for the past 10 years. My specialties include Mortgage/Boundary surveys, ALTAS, Elevation Certs, Construction Staking, Platting, Replatting, Metes and Bounds, Sectionalized Land, Condominium Plats and Topographic Surveys. I also have experience in Coastal Construction Setback Surveys. I'm actually planning on calling the Texas Board and getting the application process started this Monday (if possible). Do you believe you will have any positions available during the time I would be arriving?

Thanks
Joe

Dayone in Houston, Texas

27 months ago

Are you in Houston, tx.... Email me . Send me contact info

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.