Show me the money...

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (13)

Host

What are typical land surveyor salaries? Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top earner make in this field?

What skills should you learn to increase your salary?

Reply - Report abuse

wanderer in Saint Louis, Missouri

110 months ago

If you are a Land Surveyor who does CAD, a resource you might add is the AUGI.com/Surveys (annual salary survey results... 2005/2006 you can download a pdf with profiles of age/experience/pay for your discipline). It's not broken down by metro area, but, it is handy in general terms and in combination with an indeed.com or salary.com report.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

DCK

109 months ago

HEY i am from st louis also an right now alot of guys are pretty slow but if you do find out what everbody is making let me know i went to the dept of labor and it says about 65000 ,but that is the average it depends on the amount of travel, or you in feild or office and if you have have a pls i currently work for acompany that dosnt require me to use my seal but they dont pay 65000

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

tsova in Saint Louis, Missouri

83 months ago

I am looking to get training to become a surveyor. where do I go, how do I start.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Timothy L Blackmon in Jacksonville, Florida

81 months ago

chris caywood in Altamonte Springs, Florida said: its chris from john b. webb give me a call at four o seven five two nine four five six 2 sorry for spelling it out been fishing lately?

So you worked for the Webb's? I guess now you're ready for anything, lol............

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

p.j. doane in Altamonte Springs, Florida

80 months ago

chris caywood in Altamonte Springs, Florida said: its chris from john b. webb give me a call at four o seven five two nine four five six 2 sorry for spelling it out been fishing lately?

Chris. are you still employed at Webb and Associates?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Phil Mould in Cape Coral, Florida

79 months ago

Pam Smith in Lawrenceville, Georgia said: Timothy

I am looking for a registered surveyor for my client located in Orlando, FL. This is a direct position. The ideal candidate should be registered with a min. of 5 years expeience with a min. of 2 management experience. This position is for someone that has good managment skills and is able to manage the entire survey department, not just field surveying.

Would you or someone you know be interested in discussing this position further?

I have a Florida License with 10+ years experience. Great team player with a wide range of Land Survey skills in field as well as office.

surveyor

75 months ago

I am looking for a registered surveyor for my client located in Orlando, FL. This is a direct position. The ideal candidate should be registered with a min. of 5 years expeience with a min. of 2 management experience. This position is for someone that has good managment skills and is able to manage the entire survey department, not just field surveying.

Would you or someone you know be interested in discussing this position further?

Are you still looking for a candidate?

surveyor

75 months ago

Are you still looking for a candidate?

david l mayne in Jefferson, Maryland

75 months ago

tsova in Saint Louis, Missouri said: I am looking to get training to become a surveyor. where do I go, how do I start.

get your head examined first. middle tenn. state or the university of houston have excellent bs programs. Penn st has a decent 2 yr associates degree

Kat75 in Sorrento, Florida

74 months ago

surveyor said: Are you still looking for a candidate?

I am looking for a licensed surveyor who needs some extra cash for a new company that anticipates 20-25 surveys within the first 3-4 moths. If you are interested, we can discuss the details. Thanks!

John in Cartersville, Georgia

69 months ago

John Burke in White, GA- seeking to relocate to Orlando. I have 11+ years experience in GPS surveying plus surveying experience with the US Army COe and DMA ( Now NGA).

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Chris in Saint Louis, Missouri

65 months ago

DCK said: HEY i am from st louis also an right now alot of guys are pretty slow but if you do find out what everbody is making let me know i went to the dept of labor and it says about 65000 ,but that is the average it depends on the amount of travel, or you in feild or office and if you have have a pls i currently work for acompany that dosnt require me to use my seal but they dont pay 65000

My husband is unlicensed with about 15 years experience and he makes $24 an hour, or about $43K per year. We live in St. Louis --

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.