is there any surveying jobs in north alabama??? im starting school nct month after 8 years feild exp.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

lilman in Huntsville, Alabama

62 months ago

it seems like there are no jobs any more im 25 and iv been doing construction lay out for the past 8 years. i love it the last 2 i got in to the res. part of it but due to the lack of work we got laid off. and what are some good schools to go to around here?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

JAH in Opelika, Alabama

62 months ago

Surveying is slow everywhere right now. My father is a surveyor in N. Alabama (private practice) and is staying somewhat busy. If you are looking for something part time work he might let you work some. For the schools UAH is a good school, tough, but I started there (going for civil engineering) and the transfered to Troy and got my surveying degree.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

lilman in Huntsville, Alabama

62 months ago

What company does he work for or own? what is his email and name i will email him my resume asap. or have him to email me at cool68ss977@hotmail.com thanks

PJtheMunchkin in Denver, Colorado

60 months ago

I got laid off as a Project Surveyor last October. I was employed in Colorado and I have found NOTHING since then. I really need to find something soon or my family is in serious danger! I can't even enroll in school to continue my education because the f*cking school requires that students be employed within a Surveying firm. WTF? If I had a job I wouldn't be in this situation. I'm pretty much searching for work anywhere, even overseas.

Cappy10 in Minneapolis, Minnesota

57 months ago

Yea its been very tough here in Minneapolis also. I was laid off last November (day before Thanksgiving) got called back in July 09, worked till September.. now laid off again. Have 22 years experience and still cant get a response.

The 1! in Minneapolis, Minnesota

57 months ago

Well Mike "cappy10", maybe if you weren't a drug addicted alcoholic loser, that has the same year of experience 22 times than maybe somebody would hire you. But you are, you made your own bed. Suffer.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

#1 Dolphin Fan in Miami, Florida

56 months ago

No survey jobs here in Miami Florida this sucks, what the hell do we do now?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

landsurveyorsunited in North Charleston, South Carolina

40 months ago

There are jobs in EVERY STATE in the UNITED STATES...Here is the proof:

Search for Land Surveying Jobs in All 50 States in US:
Just Follow these links to your appropriate state!
Surveying Jobs in US States starting with letters A-I: info.landsurveyorsunited.com/surveying-jobs-us

Surveying Jobs in US States starting with letters I-M:info.landsurveyorsunited.com/surveying-jobs--z

Surveying Jobs in US States starting with letters M-O:
info.landsurveyorsunited.com/surveying-jobs-m-z

Surveying Jobs in US States starting with letters 0-W:
info.landsurveyorsunited.com/surveying-jobs-us-o-w
read this blog post: landsurveyorsunited.com/profiles/blogs/find-surveying-jobs-in-all-50

If you need help finding work in a specific area, write an email to a guy called Surveying Jobber at landsurveyingjobber@gmail.com and let him know where you are looking...he'll dig something up for you. Hope this helps and Good Luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Frank in Laurel, Mississippi

37 months ago

All it shows in my state is AEC HUNT...a recruiter

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.