I'm a Professional Land Surveyor from CT seeking contract work

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Fred G in Middletown, Connecticut

62 months ago

Hello all, I'm Fred and I'm seeking some contract work, preferably as a field crew. I am fully equipped, including a robotic total station and am fully insured. I'm licensed in CT, MA and CO and am willing to consider travel for a good offer and a good stint. Thanks for reading this and hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Fred Guenther

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mike in Minot, North Dakota

55 months ago

Hello Fred, I'm looking for a surveyor for a period of several years, I just purchased the business and the current PLS wants to retire, you would be a junior partner in the business. If interested e-mail me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

DAN in Hamden, Connecticut

32 months ago

Fred G in Middletown, Connecticut said: Hello all, I'm Fred and I'm seeking some contract work, preferably as a field crew. I am fully equipped, including a robotic total station and am fully insured. I'm licensed in CT, MA and CO and am willing to consider travel for a good offer and a good stint. Thanks for reading this and hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Fred Guenther

FRED ARE YOU STILL LOOKING FOR WORK . I HAVE SEVERAL PROJECTS THAT NEED DONE . THE FIRST IS IN HAMDEN CT 06514 ON HELEN ST SINGLE FAMILY HOME . IF THAT WORKS OUT THEN WE CAN MOVE FORWARD. Thank you . Daniel G.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

denise m living water inc.. in Brooklyn, New York

30 months ago

hi fred my name is denise and my friend has purchased two homes and needs a surveyor for her two homes before she can open we r a non profit organization and are looking for someone who can do for minamal costs...if you have any suggestions please contact me at a.galloway315@aol.com thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Advanced Surveying, LLC in Norwalk, Connecticut

21 months ago

Fred G in Middletown, Connecticut said: Hello all, I'm Fred and I'm seeking some contract work, preferably as a field crew. I am fully equipped, including a robotic total station and am fully insured. I'm licensed in CT, MA and CO and am willing to consider travel for a good offer and a good stint. Thanks for reading this and hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Fred Guenther

Fred,
Contact me if your status is still the same as it was in original posting.

Serious Business in Omaha, Nebraska

20 months ago

Fred - Are you aware of any surveyors who are interested in contract work in the Omaha, Nebraska area?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.