new at leasing consultant

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

anonymous in Dallas, Texas

45 months ago

have any one applied w/asap temp agency? im still looking for a job if any of yall know about one that is willing to train please letme know. I have the cert.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

hi in Los Angeles, California

40 months ago

anonymous in Dallas, Texas said: have any one applied w/asap temp agency? im still looking for a job if any of yall know about one that is willing to train please letme know. I have the cert.

Career Strategies

Dallas, TX 75240

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Amanda in Dallas, Texas

40 months ago

When I decided to go back to work full time, MS Evelyn called me! Out of the blue. Perfect timing. She had been thinking about me when she heard of an opening. It had been more than 6 months since I had called in "available." But, Ms Evelyn KNEW that this position was right for me. I came in and interviewed, followed Ms Evelyn's advice and wore a blazer and close-toed shoes, and sure enough- I got the job! Let me tell you, I not only got the job- I have my DREAM job! It's a position I will most likely retire from. I love my property, my residents, and my staff. I owe it to Ms Evelyn. So, if you are trying to get into leasing, or looking for temp work in the industry, or even permanent placement. Do yourself a favor, skip the rest, and just call Ms Evelyn at ASAP.
(And as a side note, I had some very bad personal issues occur, and even had some trouble with ASAP at one point, but Ms Evelyn did more than I ever hoped to resolve the situation for me. She kept me in her prayers throughout. I believe God works to help us meet the right people for the right reasons. And persoanlly, meeting Ms Evelyn was Gods work, in my case. I pray you are all so lucky!)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

DAN in Dallas, Texas

39 months ago

Amanda in Dallas, Texas said: When I decided to go back to work full time, MS Evelyn called me! Out of the blue. Perfect timing. She had been thinking about me when she heard of an opening. It had been more than 6 months since I had called in "available." But, Ms Evelyn KNEW that this position was right for me. I came in and interviewed, followed Ms Evelyn's advice and wore a blazer and close-toed shoes, and sure enough- I got the job! Let me tell you, I not only got the job- I have my DREAM job! It's a position I will most likely retire from. I love my property, my residents, and my staff. I owe it to Ms Evelyn. So, if you are trying to get into leasing, or looking for temp work in the industry, or even permanent placement. Do yourself a favor, skip the rest, and just call Ms Evelyn at ASAP.
(And as a side note, I had some very bad personal issues occur, and even had some trouble with ASAP at one point, but Ms Evelyn did more than I ever hoped to resolve the situation for me. She kept me in her prayers throughout. I believe God works to help us meet the right people for the right reasons. And persoanlly, meeting Ms Evelyn was Gods work, in my case. I pray you are all so lucky!)

Do you have Ms Evelyn Direct Contact? I would be do greatful to you, I been trying to be be a leasing agent but its hard without any experience. Please help me out, Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sarah in Auburn, Georgia

32 months ago

Amanda in Dallas, Texas said: When I decided to go back to work full time, MS Evelyn called me! Out of the blue. Perfect timing. She had been thinking about me when she heard of an opening. It had been more than 6 months since I had called in "available." But, Ms Evelyn KNEW that this position was right for me. I came in and interviewed, followed Ms Evelyn's advice and wore a blazer and close-toed shoes, and sure enough- I got the job! Let me tell you, I not only got the job- I have my DREAM job! It's a position I will most likely retire from. I love my property, my residents, and my staff. I owe it to Ms Evelyn. So, if you are trying to get into leasing, or looking for temp work in the industry, or even permanent placement. Do yourself a favor, skip the rest, and just call Ms Evelyn at ASAP.

Do you have Ms. Evelyn's number?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

lgonzolm in Dallas, Texas

26 months ago

Sarah in Auburn, Georgia said: Do you have Ms. Evelyn's number?[/QUOT
Contact me if you haven not made contact with Evelyn I am on my way to see her now

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.