Rare book

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

SAS librarian in London, United Kingdom

75 months ago

I am looking for a rare book: "The Art of Fly-fishing" by JR Hartley. Anyone come across this and know where I can find one?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

G8_Summit in Albert, France

75 months ago

I suggest you look in the index system of your local library. Off the top of my head, I think it will be under something like 306.11.

HTH

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

Also a client (we have to call them that nowadays, grrr!) has requested "Tantric Sex to the Max" by AJ Srivandasanuman.

Theslave in Manchester, United Kingdom

75 months ago

SAS librarian in London, United Kingdom said: Also a client (we have to call them that nowadays, grrr!) has requested "Tantric Sex to the Max" by AJ Srivandasanuman.

That one I do know off the top of my head. It's in row G just past Gordon Sumner's bestseller 13 Days of Tantric Trauma. You might need to get on the waiting list for that one. HTH

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

SomeWhere in Switzerland

75 months ago

SAS librarian in London, United Kingdom said: I am looking for a rare book: "The Art of Fly-fishing" by JR Hartley. Anyone come across this and know where I can find one?

Have you tried the yellow pages?

75 months ago

SomeWhere in Switzerland said: Have you tried the yellow pages?

Yes I did, but they'd never heard of it.

OpportunitiesForAll in Macclesfield, United Kingdom

75 months ago

SAS librarian in London, United Kingdom said: I am looking for a rare book: "The Art of Fly-fishing" by JR Hartley. Anyone come across this and know where I can find one?

I remember seeing something on the television about this a few years ago - can't remember the details though.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

HamptonWick in Hampton, United Kingdom

75 months ago

I read it, turns out it's nothing to do with trousers after all.I was "Hartley" sick of it by the end

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.