How to get a librarian job in Europe?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (12)

sistrunkqueen in Atlanta, Georgia

70 months ago

I want to relocate to Europe next year and want to know the best resources? Also has anyone woeked for Teach London?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (69) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Sarah in Waco, Texas

70 months ago

I want to work in Ireland so if you find out anything tell me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

erzsebet in Nyíregyháza, Hungary

69 months ago

I want to work in Ireland as a german teacher or librarian. Can you give me information?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (35) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

hedi in Pécs, Hungary

56 months ago

hello all,

i am thinking to relocate and work as a librarian (i have a diploma) but i have no idea how it goes and is it possible?
so does anyone have informatikus about it?
i am intrested in Europe especially UK.

Many thx for helping in advance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Mulenga in Iceland

43 months ago

I completed my diploma course in library and information science, currently waiting for my results. I would like to find work in europe. Pliz help me and thankyou in advance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Najmeh in Girne, Turkey

27 months ago

I am thinking to relocate and work as a librarian in Europe. I have PhD degree in management and many years experience in training management and library management.
I would like to find work in europe or USA. Please help me and thanks in advance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Najmeh in Girne, Turkey

27 months ago

I am thinking to relocate and work as a librarian in Europe. I have PhD degree in management and many years experience in training management and library management.
I would like to find work in europe or USA. Please help me and thanks in advance.

Najmeh in Girne, Turkey

27 months ago

Najmeh in Girne, Turkey

27 months ago

Najmeh in Girne, Turkey

27 months ago

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Najmeh in Girne, Turkey

27 months ago

Najmeh in Girne, Turkey

27 months ago

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.