How to work as lifeguard in usa for french people

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Bobo in Cahors, France

70 months ago

I am going to try to write this e-mail in English but it is going to be hard and to complicated.

I intended to go to work 3 months in the United States to make lifeguard job or swimming instructor.

In fact, I would like to leave with my best friend by the fact that we practise the surf rescue in competition and that we have a good level. For us, the American beaches would be a gigantic ground of training by the fact that they have the culture of this sport.

I have quite the diplomas of French first aid only I do not know what it is worth there low. Quite as my diploma of the " patent of state of sports educator of the activities of the swimming " , in french the "beesan".

For sur, I would like to work or in California or in Florida but check it doesn't much matter the state, as long as I go there. I know that certain cities recruit lifeguards after tests of selection which are only made in March. I do not know if the others cities allow to have tests later at about June. I also know that there are jobs on the beach, in swimming pools, in summer camps, lakes, rivers, campsites, only when we do not know where and with whom inquire that becomes the assault course.

I do not know if my text is correct seen that I translated it literally by thinking in French, but I hope that you were able to understand it.
I thank you beforehand for your pleasant help. I am very grateful to you for it.

Grateful

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.