Career Change - How can I get a job with Booz Allen Hamilton?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Thompson in Maryland

83 months ago

Hello, I am currently a high school teacher and I am looking for a career change. I do not™ have security clearance, a back ground in finance, or even experience in finance, but I do have an undergrad degree in Criminal Justice and a master's degree in Education. I also have extensive experience working with deadlines, adapting and implementing new strategies to fit individual needs, creating and modifying instructional tools and plans, and I have an excellent drive and work ethic. Teaching can be a high stress job which requires constant communication with multiple parties, maintaining moral integrity, meeting specific deadlines, and catering to the needs of many different individuals at the same time. Also, a great deal of research goes into teaching students new materials¦ you have to know what it is you are talking about. I'm not sure there is a specific job for me at Booz Allen but I have looked at their website and thought I am sure I can perform the duties listed in the job description, but the only problem is that I don't have the clearance, or the experience. Any suggestions? I'm a hard worker who believes I can do any task. Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.