Lotus Notes Developer needed for W2 Contract in Berlin, CT

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

ridgeway in Charlotte, North Carolina

67 months ago

Senior Lotus Notes/Domino developer is needed with skills in Notes/Domino 7. In addition to strong technical skills, the successful candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills, attention to detail, and must work well in a team environment. This assignment will involve developing an application to replace functionality presently found in a purchased package. The assignment will also include migrating data from the package to the new application.
In addition to strong technical skills, the successful candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills, attention to detail, and must work well in a team environment. This assignment will involve developing an application to replace functionality presently found in a purchased package. The assignment will also include migrating data from the package to the new application.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Indeed Help in Stamford, Connecticut

67 months ago

Hello Everyone, This is a forum for people to discuss jobs, industries, companies and such. Please do not use the forums as a place of recruitment. If you'd like to post your jobs on Indeed, please contact us at Sales@indeed.com for more information. Sincerely, Indeed Admin

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Scott A. Long in Saint Louis, Missouri

65 months ago

I am coming up to the end of my current contract shortly, February 27th to be precise, and I would be willing to consider this opportunity can you send me more information to my personal email, mailto:scottlo@inqubus.com .

Thanks,

Scott A. Long
St. Louis, MO

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.