Are lotus notes developer job opportunities growing or declining?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Are jobs in this industry on the rise? Are there any sub-sectors that are growing?

Where are the jobs? Which places have the most lotus notes developer opportunities?

Reply - Report abuse

Millie Dogue in Westerville, Ohio

77 months ago

Lotus Notes jobs are definitely on the decline. I have been doing Notes development for 10+ years (started at Lotus Development Corporation). Just to a job search on any job board - most jobs that mention Notes are for Notes to SharePoint migration (and they are hardly equivalent tools). Having said that, there seem to be a fair number of jobs in DC but only *IF* you have govt security clearance and or lifestyle polygraph. Not much other than that.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

P. Renee P- In DC/MD in Chicago, Illinois

77 months ago

You are exactly right! most of the ones here in DC require somelevel of Clearance. Send me contacts if you got em. I have government accounts that still use the older systems (but the ltest versions). renee.patterson@na.manpower.com. Thanks again for the response.

Renee

Scott A. Long in Saint Louis, Missouri

66 months ago

P. Renee P- In DC/MD in Chicago, Illinois said: You are exactly right! most of the ones here in DC require somelevel of Clearance. Send me contacts if you got em. I have government accounts that still use the older systems (but the ltest versions). renee.patterson@na.manpower.com. Thanks again for the response.

Renee

I am an experienced Lotus Notes/Domino Developer in the St. Louis, MO area. I don't have a clearance, but as a native born US citizen, I am willing to do what is needed to get one.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.