College Network Study Groups, Southern California

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

Joye in Los Angeles, California

62 months ago

Are there any LVN's to RN study groups in Southern California? Would be nice to exchange ideas with someone else about study habits, etc.

I am in Mission Viejo, near Laguna Beach.
Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Anna in San Clemente, California

62 months ago

Joye in Los Angeles, California said: Are there any LVN's to RN study groups in Southern California? Would be nice to exchange ideas with someone else about study habits, etc.

I am in Mission Viejo, near Laguna Beach.
Thanks!

I live in San Juan Capistrano. I'm getting ready to start with Pathophysiology. I am welling to start with other subjects as well. Let me know. My email address is Glindathegoodwitch46@gmail.com Hope to hear from you soon.

Anna

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Joye in Lake Forest, California

62 months ago

Anna in San Clemente, California said: I live in San Juan Capistrano. I'm getting ready to start with Pathophysiology. I am welling to start with other subjects as well. Let me know. My email address is Glindathegoodwitch46@gmail.com Hope to hear from you soon.

Anna

Hi Anna:
Glad to hear from you.
My email is graphicgyrl@gmail.com (I am a graphic designer as well). You can email me there and we can exchange numbers.

I am doing my first class. I have a bachelor's degree in Psychology so I am starting ith my science pre-reqs. I don't have to take all but I am studying Micro and Anatomy. I have to look at my list of classes needed.

Joye

62 months ago

Hi Joyce,

I have already finished Anatomy and Physiology. I would like to start Pathophysiology soon. I also have Statistics, Technical writing (whatever that is), World History II 1886 to the present, and a few others. If you need help with the anatomy and physiology let me know. I specialize in the field. I was on a cross sectional cadaver team and so on.... Let me know.

Anna

nicole2009 in Oceanside, California

62 months ago

Hello
I would like to know if you can help me with your anatomy 210 notes. I don't know who you had for teacher. Can you pleae let me now?. my email is neltada2001@yahoo.om

Dottie in Carson, California

61 months ago

Hi I would like some input on the A&P study guides. was the module any help?

61 months ago

Hi,

Most of the time I referred to text books in order to understand it. Lots of pictures to look at and so on.....

Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Joye in Lake Forest, California

61 months ago

The A&P is a bit dry. I use other books to study along with the College Network A&P, especially those with illustrations because I learn a great deal by remembering pictures. So I use 'The Language of Medicine' by Davi-Ellen Chabner. I used it in my LVN program and the illustration really help.

Also, I have a whiteboard that I draw concepts on and this really helps me to remember most of what I am studying.

I would say that studying this way (distance ed) is definitely harder and you have to be committed to keep studying.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

D in Carson, California

61 months ago

Hi Joye thanks for the response I will definitely utilize other resources. I do find it dry. I can't seem to find anyone who wants to study.

How was the exam on a 1-10 difficulty? Does the practice questions help? Thank you

PAUL in Colorado Springs, Colorado

59 months ago

Any one pass the micro test and if so how did they study for it?

longbeachLVN in Santa Ana, California

39 months ago

Has anyone studied for and taken the Chemistry exam?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.