Well, is the LPN program easier than RN

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Joya in West Bloomfield, Michigan

79 months ago

Is LPN school easier than RN?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Angi in Muncie, Indiana

79 months ago

There are 2 yr RN programs. I am a 2yr RN and went to school with several LPN's who had to go thru the entire RN program to get their RN degree. I recommend going ahead and trying to get your 2yr RN, it is just a little longer, but it could be worth it in the long run if you want to work in case management or with health insurance companies, etc. These jobs typically work days, Mon-Fri, great benefits and no weekends/no holidays. The LPNs I went to school with said it was very similar.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

jenny in Knoxville, Tennessee

79 months ago

hey there! i have been in rn school and had to drop (kids) and am now in lpn school. i have to say that the cirriculum is unbelievable in lpn school and could kill myself for leaving the rn program. none of the credits will be transferable and who wants to go thru this twice? but for a single mom who doesnt have two years to spend away from my child while trying to work, the money's good and lpn is half the time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Fallon in Baltimore, Maryland

76 months ago

At most of the community colleges the LPN program is the first year of the RN Program + 1 additional class.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.