LPN travel agencies

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Majingrit in Artesia, New Mexico

67 months ago

Hi
Im 46 and kids are grown so I am free to do LPN work traveling. I would appreciate you letting me know about any travel agencies who work with LPNs and you have good results with. I intend to do travel full time from here on out. I would like to know more about Alaska nursing if anyone has any input about these things I would appreciate it. Also interested in correction assignments have KY compact license
thanks
Christine

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

tell in Bradenton, Florida

65 months ago

Majingrit in Artesia, New Mexico said: Hi
Im 46 and kids are grown so I am free to do LPN work traveling. I would appreciate you letting me know about any travel agencies who work with LPNs and you have good results with. I intend to do travel full time from here on out. I would like to know more about Alaska nursing if anyone has any input about these things I would appreciate it. Also interested in correction assignments have KY compact license
thanks
Christine

I have been talking with The Right Choice and also with
Nationwide nurse. Look them up on the internet

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

marjg

65 months ago

Have been traveling since 2000. Alaska 3 times all over upper tier states. have had a wonderful exp. now having diffculty finding work locally to my home as they think i will pack up and go again. Worked with Healthforce - very best of company for me. Also Attentive Healthcare in Wy. but believe they have joined with another group now. Also to go to Alaska Talk with Abby Thomas at Nurse Options. She will work with you. talk with other travlers to get salary options also housing options. things are changing rapidly. for corrections try vermont. their prisons are small and well managed at least most of them. also please be willing to be flexable. that's why travelers are hired to fill in and do things the jobs way. (of couse within our scope.) i am embarrsed at times d/t other travelers poor behavior. traveling has given me a much broader view of life. if not for my hubby's health i would be gone now. good luck & god bless.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Walter in Chesapeake, Virginia

47 months ago

Hello I'm an LPN with Virginia compact license. I have 14 years of Hemodialysis experience and 22 years of acute care,ICU,Psych,Orto,Peds,and med-surg experience. I'm Looking for a traveling agency that works with LPN's. If anyone has any information please let me know. I'm currently working in long-term care.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Nicole in Mercer, Pennsylvania

46 months ago

I have 3 years experience as an LPN in the state of ohio, of that 1 yr was spent on med-surg/telemetry and the other 2 consisted of working a level3 trauma ER. I also did home health on the side. I am currently applying for a Nevada license and I want to work in the las vegas area over the summer (approximately MAY-AUGUST)Is there a travel lpn agency I can contact that comes recommended? I have been having a hard time finding one. I appreciate any help or suggestions I can get. I am also IV certified.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Marjory Newton in Tempe, Arizona

28 months ago

Majingrit in Artesia, New Mexico said: Hi
thanks
Christine

Have you tried Rapid temps? They have an office in Artesia and albaquerque. I have traveled for them as an LPN. Tanya beauchamp was my recruiter, but she is no longer with them, but tell them Marge Newton referred you. Good luck! Also keep searching indeed.com..

Misty in Corpus Christi, Texas

9 months ago

I am moving to Kentucky in the near future and am looking for nursing agencies. Any one have any suggestions?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.