Travel LPN companies

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 92 of 92)
Page:  « Previous   1  2   

Carrie Hullar in Dothan, Alabama

39 months ago

Sally Baker in Birmingham, Alabama said: I am an LPN licensed in Alabama. I would like to work as a travel nurse. I would like to here from other LPNs from my state who have had travel experience and give me some insight.
Thanks.

Sally, I am a lpn of 27 years, mostly psych, industrial health and homehealth exp. Also looking to go to work with a travel agency...recenlty divorced and no strings attached so ready to see all I can see! I am waiting for Health Force (nurse temps) here where I live in Dothan Al. to submit me for assignments. Cant wait to see what they come up with email me please! Carrie

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

39 months ago

wshrock said: "stacy in Saint Johnsbury, Vermont"]I am currently working for healthforce they staff LPNs so far so good. They mostly deals with correctional facilities/community nursing. I recommend this company.

I would like to talk to you. I am a LPN also and traveled for 11 years. Please email me and we can talk more about traveling

Stacy, I am Carrie from Dothan Alabama, I am going to work for Health force too. Can you email me so we can chat further, I need to know info on the company and so forth, bamakrickett@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

stacy5188@yahoo.com in Lake Worth, Florida

39 months ago

Hi,Just responding to your email.

I only worked for Health Force for one 13 week assingment. This was at a correctional center in ST Johnsbury VT. Judging from this assignment they were a great company to work for. I totally would work for them again. The pay,housing, and rental car offered was also great. The recruiters back then Suger Hunter was also a great. I hope this was helpful.

Sincerley,

Stacy Edwards, LPN

38 months ago

Belinda in Weatherford, Texas said: Thank goodness I found this website! I am almost crosseyed from looking for agencies. Thanks for all the ideas. I've been nursing for 28 years and have been helping my husband for the last 3, trying to get back to nursing, no one around here hiring LVN's.

Belinda I am looking for work as a travel lpn in psych field or industrial health, what company do you work for and do you have any suggestions for me?? Carrie at bamakrickett@hotmail.com

38 months ago

Hi Ya'll Carrie from Alabama, lpn looking for travel nurse job with good company. I have already applied with Healthforce but waiting for my Florida lic to come back to work some prn there until a opening is offered. My recruiter, Cindy, suggested I check out several other agencies for backup. Please send me any info on companies that need LPNs in psych and industrial field...will consider corrections but never done corrections. I am 46, divorced, will to travel anywhere as long as in my field of experience. I have 27 years as a nurse, mostly psyc of all ages. email is bamakrickett@hotmail.com any suggestions on how to pay for your lics prior to being rembursed would help, as it is getting expensive out of pocket to wait until assignment time to get lic to different states....maybe I need a job pole dancing on the side, lol!!!!Carrie

38 months ago

Connie in Fort Pierce, Florida said: I'm currently moving to Florida in the Treasure Coast area and looking for a travel agency. Does any one know of any companies.

Connie, I am from Alabama and also looking for travel nursing to Florida anywhere near the beach preferabley, did you ever get with an agency if so can you help me. I just applied for my Fla lic and I am suppose to work some with Healthforce but all they can give me right now is prn work at a correctional fac in malone fla. I want travel nurse work!!! Please contact me back and let me know where you are and so forth, Carrie at bamakrickett@hotmail.com

lynimp58@gmail.com in Westwood, New Jersey

38 months ago

Sooooo glad i found this site!!! Needing info on traveling nurse career. Been LPN for15 yrs. Had office experience and past 8 in geriatric/alzheimers. Kids gone and now wanting to get real inside scoop on this feild. I'm a newbie again!! LOL Anyone seasoned to steer me in right direction and give recruiters would be greatly appreciated. Up for adventure to any locale. Thanking you all in advance!!

nicole in Columbus, Ohio

38 months ago

Im an LPN seeking a travel position out in las vegas for this summer. Can anyone reccomend an agency? Does anyone know if their is a need for lpns out there?
Any help is appreciated. Thankyou

grandmemaw2003 in New Bethlehem, Pennsylvania

37 months ago

Am an LPN with trach/vent/g-tube experience in home care setting. Have taken care of 9 month old to 16 yr old. Have 5 1/2 yrs with present agency. Worked in LTC before that from CNA to GPN to LPN and have some wound care experience also. Looking to get into travel lpn. Would like to hear from others that have been there & what agency is considered the best to work with. You can contact me at grandmemaw2003@hotmail.com. Thanks for reading.

csmelvin in Wake Forest, North Carolina

36 months ago

Hi, my name is Candice I live in North Carolna.Looking for good travel agency, been an LPN for tree years mostly LTC skilled nursing, dr. office. Ihave never travled beore I ned to know who, what, how and how much. I love if some of you seasoned traveling LPN'Scould help.Thnk you.My e mail address is candice2d@hotmail.com

Dawn in Philippi, West Virginia

35 months ago

teresa in Huntington, West Virginia said: It is very tough for all new grads, including RN's. That is everywhere. The best places to look are the unique places like jails, prisons, detox facilities, methadone clinics. You wont learn too much there but it will get you going and past that new grad label.

Hi,

I have been a LPN for 10 years and my first LPN job was in LTC then I moved on to private nursing, detox, group home nursing and home health. I was very fortunate that the LTC facility I was employed with took a chance, but that was after I did a 3 week assignment with them during LPN school. The problem with my nursing experience, is that I have lost a lot of my skills. So, be careful on the jobs you choose. Dawn, WV

teresa in Downey, California

35 months ago

csmelvin in Wake Forest, North Carolina said: Hi, my name is Candice I live in North Carolna.Looking for good travel agency, been an LPN for tree years mostly LTC skilled nursing, dr. office. Ihave never travled beore I ned to know who, what, how and how much. I love if some of you seasoned traveling LPN'Scould help.Thnk you.My e mail address is candice2d@hotmail.com

California has multiple temporary assignments in the prisons. You can call All Health Services, Supplamental Health Services, and several others. I think you are allowed to work up to 900 hours in three years at the prison. Full time schedules. They just dont want you there forever as an agency nurse. Temp assignments also get rid of the new grad label and the prisons are a big society with every kind of issue. Trauma, minor medical, major medical, md offices, ect. You will get all the experiece in the world there

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Margie in Ranger, Georgia

33 months ago

Keesee in Easton, Maryland said: I tried all sites posted and none is hiring LPN's for travel

I clicked on the links for coremedical and RNnetwork that was given earlier and I got LPN jobs posted in alaska texas virginia and new england, try again and click on the drop down list and find lpn,

robtan in Felton, Delaware

33 months ago

stacy in Saint Johnsbury, Vermont said: I am currently working for healthforce they staff LPNs so far so good. They mostly deals with correctional facilities/community nursing. I recommend this company.

My name is Tonya and I am looking for work also in the delaware or baltimore area or phila pa do you know who are hiring traveling LPN's in these area's.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Carrie Hullar, LPN in Dothan, Alabama

32 months ago

Glad some of you did NOT get burned by nurse force...the company from my hometown told me to get my Fl. lic and they would have me a fla. job waiting....I did as they asked then when I had the lic and paid out the money, they told me they did not have anything and that LPN jobs for ALL travel nursing is far and few between yet painted a different picture when they talked me into applying for my Fl. lic...now I have a Fl. lic and no way to use it. All my belongings are in storage now, and I am having to pay storage, and living with my parents, as I did not renew my lease, not to mention the $208 I am out for the Fl. lic...needless to say I am very upset with them for misleading me....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Rob in Lake City, Florida

32 months ago

animale in North Bergen, New Jersey said: take it from an LPN OF 2 YRS.. dont spend your time on LPN, go straight for RN!!!same $$ but better jobs and pay. LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE.. GOD BLESS !

Same here in North Florida. Our nursing school did not advise us of the one years experience brick wall. Even then, its gonna be mostly prison staffing for 20-25 an hour.

MAGRA in Des Plaines, Illinois

29 months ago

Anyone knows LPN position open in Chicago? I got my licensed a month ago and its hard for me to find a LPN position open at this time esp. I'm a new grad? Pls. email me if there's a place you think hire's new grad LPN?....jasalex2011@hotmail.com

Tiffany Douglas in Springfield, Missouri

27 months ago

My name is Tiffany. I currently am only a CNA and I work at the hospital in Joplin in the ICU. I am looking in to going to LPN achool this coming August and I know a lot of places in Joplin do not hire LPN's. Do you think with my ahead on clinical experience in a hospital it will be easier for me to get on somewhere as a traveler or a hospital in a different city after I graduate?

Patty B in Tallahassee, Florida

26 months ago

Tiffany Douglas in Springfield, Missouri said: My name is Tiffany. I currently am only a CNA and I work at the hospital in Joplin in the ICU. I am looking in to going to LPN achool this coming August and I know a lot of places in Joplin do not hire LPN's. Do you think with my ahead on clinical experience in a hospital it will be easier for me to get on somewhere as a traveler or a hospital in a different city after I graduate?
If I had it to do over again, I would have went straight for my RN, just because there are so many more opportunities out there for RNs than LPNs. Don't expect to get hired for travel assignments until you have at least a years experience. If you still want to go the LPN route, try to make a good impression where you do your clinical hours and then apply there BEFORE graduation. I had three job offers before graduation and had letters of recommendation from two charge nurses and an MD. My graduation was on Thursday and orientation as a CNA/GPN began on the following Monday. I worked as a CNA/GPN until I got my license.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

cg in Andalusia, Alabama

24 months ago

To Carrie,
I looked up this site www.norsefinders.com. Try it. They have loads of LPN jobs.

Carrie Hullar in Dothan, Alabama said: Connie, I am from Alabama and also looking for travel nursing to Florida anywhere near the beach preferabley, did you ever get with an agency if so can you help me. I just applied for my Fla lic and I am suppose to work some with Healthforce but all they can give me right now is prn work at a correctional fac in malone fla. I want travel nurse work!!! Please contact me back and let me know where you are and so forth, Carrie at bamakrickett@hotmail.com

LUNNYP in West Palm Beach, Florida

23 months ago

Keesee in Easton, Maryland said: I tried all sites posted and none is hiring LPN's for travel

try medical staffing they deff hire lpns for travel they offered me position but I'm not looking for travel I just need a job it seem's brutal

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

DORENE in Philippi, West Virginia

21 months ago

I HAVE BEEN A TRAVELER FOR 10 YRS, JOBS ARE MAINLY IN L.T.C., DONE A FEW HOSPITALSAND M/S UNITS, BUT HAVE HAD MY FL. LICENSE FOR 9 YRS AND ONLY DONE A COUPLE OF ASSIGNMENTS THERE HAVE WORKED FOR CORE MEDICAL AND SUNBELT STAFFING WOULD REALLY LIKE TO FIND SOMETHING IN THE CENTRAL TO NORTH FL AREA, BUT NOT ABLE TO FIND ANYONE STAFFING DOWN THERE OTHER THAN ALL ABOUT STAFFING AND THEY ONLY SEEM TO WANT LOCAL NOT TRAVEL AM WILLING TO CONSIDER OTHER AREAS N.C., S.C., OR ANY OTHERS ANY ONE KNOW OF ANYTHING..BEEN MOSTLY IN THE N.E. OVER THE PAST YRS..SEEMS TO ALWAYS BE JOBS AVALIBLE THERE..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Tameka in Atlanta, Georgia

21 months ago

I've been a LPN for 15 years now and I'm now wanting to do some traveling nursing. Can anyone tell me some of the better agengies to use? Do you have to have recent hospital experience?? Ready for something new.

sandrashenry@aol.com in San Antonio, Texas

18 months ago

Dear Quiana I am a retired LVN interested in travel. Is it okay if I speak to your requiter and say I got his information from you? I don't know any travel nurses so I was excited you left his information in you ad. I hope to get an assignment soon. Good Luck to you and thanks. (sandrashenry@aol.com)

Keesee in Petersburg, Virginia

18 months ago

cat in Louisville, Tennessee

10 months ago

Looking for a well skilled Long term care LPN that will work any and all shifts for a 13 week assignment. Compact state. Will fill quickly. Contact me at cathy@nursingoptions.com

Bigjonshunny in Malvern, Arkansas

8 months ago

stacy in Saint Johnsbury, Vermont said: I am currently working for healthforce they staff LPNs so far so good. They mostly deals with correctional facilities / community nursing. I recommend this company.

What is the website for Healthforce? And what is the pay scale for an LPN like myself with 24 yrs experience? Thx Darla

sllary in Hollis Center, Maine

7 months ago

Dee in Chicago, Illinois said: Thanks Quiana, will get right on it. Hopefully their need for Lpn's is great with different travel assignments. In past most agencies had more available Rn positons. Thanks again.

Did you ever find a good travel company?
Stacy

sllary in Hollis Center, Maine

7 months ago

Looking for good companies to apply for travel LPN positions. I have two + years of experience with alzhiemer's care and corrections nursing.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks

Stacy

Fele in Hattiesburg, Mississippi

7 months ago

Does anyone still work for healthforce? The number listed on their website is disconnected. Are there any LPN's out there traveling if so are you willing to share your agency?

7 months ago

sllary in Hollis Center, Maine said: Looking for good companies to apply for travel LPN positions. I have two + years of experience with alzhiemer's care and corrections nursing.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks

Stacy

Stacy did you ever find a company?

7 months ago

Tameka in Atlanta, Georgia said: I've been a LPN for 15 years now and I'm now wanting to do some traveling nursing. Can anyone tell me some of the better agengies to use? Do you have to have recent hospital experience?? Ready for something new.

Tameka, did you ever find an agency to do travel nursing? I have found it so hard to find one that hires LPN's.

Wayne Shrock, LPN in Erie, North Dakota

7 months ago

Christine Wallace in Morgantown, West Virginia said: I am currently trying to come up with a list of the five top travel agencies for LPNs and would appreciate any info all you nurses good and bad about travel agencies you have worked with, what would you do to improve them?
Thanks
Christine Wallace LPN

Hi Christine, I would love to tell you of several companies that use LPN's, but because I hate to type, if you or anyone else that wants the good travel companies to work for as a traveling LPN, PLEASE PHONE ME between 0800 and 1700 Hrs, and I can give you the name, phone number and name to speak with that will treat you good and if they can will put you on a great travel asignment.

Wayne Shrock, LPN

nkay7777@yahoo.com in Semmes, Alabama

6 months ago

Quiana in Alturas, California said: I am a LPN and I have been traveling for about 1 year I found a lot of companies who have travel assignments for LPN/LVNs I am currently working for Trustaff. You can reach my recruiter Patrick Jackson at and tell him you were referred by Quiana Cooper.

Thank you so much for this post...I wrote down the info and will be calling..Would you mind to send me any other companies you know of...nkay7777 and that would be yahoo...
I love long term care and I have worked in staffing, education, infection control, as well as a floor nurse...Thanks!!!!

6 months ago

Wayne Shrock, LPN in Erie, North Dakota said: Hi Christine, I would love to tell you of several companies that use LPN's, but because I hate to type, if you or anyone else that wants the good travel companies to work for as a traveling LPN, PLEASE PHONE ME between 0800 and 1700 Hrs, and I can give you the name, phone number and name to speak with that will treat you good and if they can will put you on a great travel asignment.

Wayne Shrock, LPN

I am interested also...How do we call...?

Wayne in Fingal, North Dakota

6 months ago

jtvince4 in Chagrin Falls, Ohio said: I would love to get your insite on travel nursing. I am a LPN with 27 years as a nurse in hospital , LTC and office. Please send me any info. you may have. I would love to travel to the places you have been and work in those places.

Please contact me and I will be happy to tell you what I know about traveling nurses.
Wayne Shrock, LPN
wshrock114@aol.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

Quiana in Alturas, California said: I am a LPN and I have been traveling for about 1 year I found a lot of companies who have travel assignments for LPN/LVNs I am currently working for Trustaff. You can reach my recruiter Patrick Jackson and tell him you were referred by Quiana Cooper.

I called the number you gave and there was no Patrick there. I did leave a VM with the person they connected me too and have not heard back.

Mickey in Hugo, Minnesota

1 month ago

jtvince4 in Chagrin Falls, Ohio said: I would love to get your insite on travel nursing. I am a LPN with 27 years as a nurse in hospital , LTC and office. Please send me any info. you may have. I would love to travel to the places you have been and work in those places.

Worldwide Travel Staffing is one I work for they are mostly psych but so far so good. If you get hired let them know it was Mickey M who referred you:) or if you would like to talk via email at palmer682@msn.com

darlabarnes in Weirton, West Virginia

1 month ago

cat in Louisville, Tennessee said: Looking for a well skilled Long term care LPN that will work any and all shifts for a 13 week assignment. Compact state. Will fill quickly. Contact me at cathy@nursingoptions.com

do you sill have any openings? thx

dpike in Gretna, Virginia

1 month ago

I am looking for a travel position, I have sixteen years experience as an LPN, most of that is in nursing homes, long term care and skilled. Traveling is new to me. Would like to hear from you and more about your position.

dpike in Hurt, Virginia

1 month ago

darlabarnes in Weirton, West Virginia said: do you sill have any openings? thx

I have sixteen years experience as an LPN, most experience is in nursing homes, long term and skilled. New to traveling, would love to hear from you.

cat in Sevierville, Tennessee

1 month ago

darlabarnes in Weirton, West Virginia said: do you sill have any openings? thx

Darla Barnes and Donna Pike, please contact me when possible or email me off the forum. Cannot remember my user name or something else is wrong. Email: cathy@nursingoptions.com

Page:  « Previous   1  2   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.