Travel LPN

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (21)

toka bargor in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

81 months ago

Hi, are you still looking for lpn if so where are you located? i currently live in philadelphia pa but i am also looking to travel to Ga. i can be reach at [Edited by Host]

***Message from Host***
Contact info deleted Please do not post Contact info in the forums.
If you would like to set up a profile please go here to log in
www.indeed.com/my/profile Also please be cautious when sending your information to anyone on the forums.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

toka bargor in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

81 months ago

i'm looking to move to Ga that's why i want to work in Ga.thanks;

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

kathleen harrison in Hamilton, Ohio

81 months ago

good morning toka, i have 25 years experience as a lpn. my home life is flexible and i am very interested in traveling assignments now. i have hospital and long term care experience. you can contact me @ kharrison4@fuse.net. thank you for your time. i am anxious to speak with you.

BRENDA MCCOY in Corona, California

81 months ago

VERY INTERESTED IN LVN TRAVEL ASSIGNMENTS. UNSURE OF ABILITY TO DEAL WITH CURRENT WEATHER IN AREAS OF AVAILABILITY. PLEASE KEEP ME POSTED.
TAKING UNDER CONSIDERATION...
MRNVLLYM@AOL.COM

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

JANE in Columbia, South Carolina

70 months ago

Amanda in Fort Smith, Arkansas said: Good morning Toka!
I have needs right now in VA and KS. Would either of those interest you?

HI AMANDA,
IAM INTERESTED IN A LPM TRAVEL POSTION (ASAP). PLS CONTACT ME

Indeed Help in Stamford, Connecticut

70 months ago

Hello Everyone! Thanks for joining the Indeed forums! Here you can find advice, stories, questions and discussions all about LPNs but there is a much better way to find the job you really want. Just enter in the job you're looking for in the search field above and click the "find jobs" button to see all the job listings. From there you can apply directly to the job on their site with out having to post your private contact information on a public forum. And please let me know if you need any help using the search or any of our other tools. Best of luck with your search! Sincerely, Indeed Admin

Deann Taylor in Cache, Oklahoma

69 months ago

Looking for any travel assignment available...last two years worked on telemetry floor with med surg thrown in the mix..it was post cath lab unit where I pulled sheaths after heart caths..also post op care of CABG, PM, AICD's, AAA, CEA's..but would be interested in anything..Nurse of almost 19 years with tons of experience. Prefer Hawaii or Vegas area. Phoenix too.

Pamela Azzara in Hickory hills, Illinois

69 months ago

I am an LPN in IL. I am having a hard time finding a good paying job that I also feel good about doing. I'm pretty much tired of LTC and HOSP work, but would love a Physician office job or clinic work, I don't see those listed in the job search sites, is there any reason for this? How much better in pay is travel nursing and can an LPN really do well in travel nursing with only 1 year experience? Thanx

JANE in West Columbia, South Carolina

63 months ago

LOOKING FOR A LPN TRAVEL POSITION, ANYONE KNOW ANY GOOD AGENCIES

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

pinky06 in Trotwood, Ohio

62 months ago

i am a lpn looking for a traveling lpn job in ohio for now, because i still need to get a license in other states, i have been a lpn for 3 years, i really need a change

Rhonda Nicoletti in Asheboro, North Carolina

61 months ago

I have just graduated from LPN school. I have a testing date for my NCLEX-PN. I am getting very discouraged about finding a job. Everyone wants experience. How do you get the experience? I excelled in the program. THe only work experience I have is in office administration. Is there any hope for me finding any kind of job? I really want to start working asap as a nurse. I love caring for people.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

ky101 in Henderson, Kentucky

54 months ago

Hello.......I live in Henderson Ky looking for a traveling nurse position....

Cass Gantt in Fairfax Station, Virginia

53 months ago

toka bargor in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: Hi, are you still looking for lpn if so where are you located? i currently live in philadelphia pa but i am also looking to travel to Ga. i can be reach at [Edited by Host]

***Message from Host***
Contact info deleted Please do not post Contact info in the forums.
If you would like to set up a profile please go here to log in
www.indeed.com/my/profile Also please be cautious when sending your information to anyone on the forums.

I'm looking for a full-time mother baby unit LPN for Fort Benning, GA. Please respond back to me so that we chat more about this position.

Cass Gantt in Fairfax Station, Virginia

53 months ago

JANE in West Columbia, South Carolina said: LOOKING FOR A LPN TRAVEL POSITION, ANYONE KNOW ANY GOOD AGENCIES

Hi Jane,

I'm currently looking to fill a mother baby unit LPN position at Fort Benning, GA. This position does require prior experience within a hospital setting.

respond back to me if you are interest.

Cass

Patti in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

51 months ago

Cass Gantt in Fairfax Station, Virginia said: Hi Jane,

I'm currently looking to fill a mother baby unit LPN position at Fort Benning, GA. This position does require prior experience within a hospital setting.

respond back to me if you are interest.

Cass

Do you have any other LPN travel positions available. I just completed a contract on an Army Post. My background is in clinic. I have a WI multistate license. Thanks

Cass in Fairfax, Virginia

51 months ago

Hi Patty, Please take a look at our website for futher openings. www.centralcareinc.com

ceigner in Bracey, Virginia

51 months ago

Rhonda Nicoletti in Asheboro, North Carolina said: I have just graduated from LPN school. I have a testing date for my NCLEX-PN. I am getting very discouraged about finding a job. Everyone wants experience. How do you get the experience? I excelled in the program. THe only work experience I have is in office administration. Is there any hope for me finding any kind of job? I really want to start working asap as a nurse. I love caring for people.

Hey Rhonda,
Did you find a job? I am in school in VA near Carolina border line. I work for wake Med, hoping they will open me up a position when I graduate in December, I'm thinking they will hire me because I have been working there, and consider myself a valuable applicant.

veedav63@yahoo.com in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

43 months ago

ky101 in Henderson, Kentucky said: Hello.......I live in Henderson Ky looking for a traveling nurse position....

I saw one in irvin, ky through medical staffing network for an lpn for 8 hr days

Elisha Harrison in Provincetown, Massachusetts

37 months ago

I am working in Lebanon, NH at Dartmoth/Hitchcock in a specialty clinic thru Novaprostaffing.com and they have been very good to me! Both the hospital and the agency. This is my first travel experience and it has been a great one!

ramosamherst@aol.com in Cleveland, Ohio

37 months ago

Looking for a Travel LPN job in the Cleveland area,or Lorain County area.I have 33yrs experience with 14 of those years in Corrections.Thanks.

Meka241 in Henderson, North Carolina

33 months ago

ceigner in Bracey, Virginia said: Hey Rhonda,
Did you find a job? I am in school in VA near Carolina border line. I work for wake Med, hoping they will open me up a position when I graduate in December, I'm thinking they will hire me because I have been working there, and consider myself a valuable applicant.

Hello, I've been trying to get a job with wake med for like 5 months now. Do you have any suggestions or tips that could help me? I am looking for something like a patient account rep. Thanks!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.