How much is the starting pay for LPN's in Atlanta?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (401 to 407 of 407)
Page:  « First « Previous   6  7  8  9   

Ladieleak in Baltimore, Maryland

16 months ago

Arie in Freeport, Illinois said: Thanks sooo much for your comment moving to Atlanta this fall!!! super excited!!

Iam also planning to move to ATL and I have been trying to get info about LPN jobs and pay rates. Does anyone know anything about LPN working in corrections? I had a company call me. And if anyone can give me info about LPN working in the schools I would really really appreciate, I can't even find out how to apply!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Ladieleak in Baltimore, Maryland

16 months ago

MarlaWho in Midlothian, Virginia said: I've been an LPN since 1995. (NYC) Started in substance rehab at 16 per hr then 18. Went to 20 an hour in 1998. Worked in a doctors office 2000 to 2008 started at 20 and left making 28 per hr. 2008 started doing Care Management at 70,000 a year. 2010 started working in quality 32 to 45 per hr. Look into HEDIS. The pay is great. The last two jobs recruiters contacted me about jobs in NY were paying 90 and 92,000 a year. And yes this is as an LPN! I couldn't because I had just relocated to VA. I've just started my job search here and an looking at maybe 28 to 29 per hr in quality or medical management/utilization review. Keeping my fingers crossed. Health insurance companies pay more. I haven't done hospital work and did two weeks in a nursing home early in my career and decided it's not for me. So there is money to be made as an LPN. Contact recruiters, they may have listings for jobs in non traditional nursing that may not be posted on sites.

I have been wanting to get into quality/ medical management but due to having no experience it's been very hard. I have seen Hedis but once again no experience. If you know of any companies that will train please let me know. Iam also looking into Health insurance companies as well, working in nursing homes and hospitals isn't really what I want either. Any info would be appreciated.

meaares in Worcester, Massachusetts

10 months ago

I'd like to hear some inspirational stories from any LPN students that have made it through the whole program and graduated at the age of 50+. Also, did they have any type of disabilities? Thank you.

Kriss in Southfield, Michigan

7 months ago

Beth in Lawrenceville, Georgia said: Hi All,
I am considering going to school to become a LPN, but was wondering what the starting pay was. I'm actually torn between MA and LPN. Thanks!

I'm an LPN in Detroit, Michigan I have been for 7 years, I make $30hr in a nursing home as a supervisor. On average most nurses start out ar $23. Home care LPN'S start out at $40 hr. It depends on how you want to hustle, my first year as a nurse I made $45k, now I make $70k.

Yvette Farnum-Antoine in marietta, Georgia

6 months ago

Im looking for LPN schools in or close to Marietta GA. All my online searches are leading me to Medical Assistant Schools. Please reply.

karreem1 in New York, New York

6 months ago

Lauriedav in Lyndhurst, New Jersey said: Hi I live in New Jersey - very close to Manhattan. I have been looking into the LPN program- I am 49 years old and run a business from home so I will more then likely be attending an evening program unless I can work something out. Anyway, I have two questions 1. Has anyone heard of or attended Merit Technical Institute? For some reason you cannot get student loans through this program - I know they have a provisional accredidation right now - their schedule works great for me but I want to make sure that the school is safe and sound. The other school I'm considering in Eastwick - they program sounds great but they are expensive.

How hard is it right now to get LPN jobs in NJ?

attend Eastwick, I have been an LPN x 18 yrs, I have heard of Eastwick not the other. Becareful

karreem1 in New York, New York

6 months ago

Yvette Farnum-Antoine in marietta, Georgia said: Im looking for LPN schools in or close to Marietta GA. All my online searches are leading me to Medical Assistant Schools. Please reply.

Just do an RN program , a waste of time I have been an Lpn x18 yrs, I know

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « First « Previous   6  7  8  9   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.