no job as lpn without experience

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 85)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

danielucha in Weehawken, New Jersey

66 months ago

how can i get a job if they don't give oportunities to new grad to work, I passed my nclex on september 2009 and no luck. Please any suggestion

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (102) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

shy in Trenton, New Jersey

66 months ago

I am having the same problems i passed also in sept of 2009

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Mary 1Nurse in Louisville, Kentucky

66 months ago

Don't expect the best job in the best facility immediately. Especially if yo have no prior training as a CNA or MA. Try night shift in long term care. I personally don't believe a new nurse should work day shift anywhere. If you think long term care is not for you, then your wait may be longer. Don't get discouraged the nursing field changes monthly, by next month facilities may be begging for Nurses. Plenty of places take on new Nurses, just apply, apply and apply. I am not from you area so unfortunately I have no leads for your are. Good Luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (36) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

66 months ago

Thanks for your answer, I will anything just to get started.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

66 months ago

Thanks for your answer, I will take any shift day or nightjust to get started.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

peter in Baltimore, Maryland

66 months ago

i did nclex in jan 09.to date, no job here in baltimore,very very frustrating

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

lpn247 in Union, New Jersey

65 months ago

i dont want to scare any lpn out there but recently jobs for lpn has been very hard and scary most of the jobs are for rn because some hospital are closed and the rn end up in ltc the shortage of nurses is not for lpn because too many out there especially in new jersey hard place for lpn and when you finaly got a job thei treat you like dog worse all those lpn school are misleading i was always working good experience 12years and 5 month without a job im so ashamed time to go back to school not nursing something else where iwill get the respect and be appreciated good luck to all the lpn outhere.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (31) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

65 months ago

lpn247 in Union, New Jersey said: i dont want to scare any lpn out there but recently jobs for lpn has been very hard and scary most of the jobs are for rn because some hospital are closed and the rn end up in ltc the shortage of nurses is not for lpn because too many out there especially in new jersey hard place for lpn and when you finaly got a job thei treat you like dog worse all those lpn school are misleading i was always working good experience 12years and 5 month without a job im so ashamed time to go back to school not nursing something else where iwill get the respect and be appreciated good luck to all the lpn outhere.

You need to work on your communication skills..that usually helps to land a good job and be treated with respect.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (30) Reply - Report abuse

marie in Waynesville, Ohio

64 months ago

danielucha in Weehawken, New Jersey said: how can i get a job if they don't give oportunities to new grad to work, I passed my nclex on september 2009 and no luck. Please any suggestion

Igraduated in 2008. I"m having trouble finding a job also. It is a frustrating situation for me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

64 months ago

marie in Waynesville, Ohio said: Igraduated in 2008. I"m having trouble finding a job also. It is a frustrating situation for me.

Many LTC facilities hire Nurses for PRN work (as Needed), Prn nurses are often offered a couple of more dollars on the hour. Get trained for a few days and then are called in on a as needed basis. Often times you end up working full time hours if willing and available. This is a great way to get you foot in the door. The one hang is...if you have no experience in the health care field and/or you are not a fast learner, PRN is not the way to go because you will get no further training after your initial orientation and may work on a different unit each time you are called in with deveral days or maybe weeks between each shift.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

UpsetLPN88 in Columbus, Ohio

63 months ago

Hi everyone. I'm having problems finding a job as an LPN as well.
I took my NCLEX in Oct 09. I had almost 3 years experience as an LPN in ltc before I became a nurse. Also for a short time I went to OSU's hospital (including James Cancer Center) through agency as an STNA. I'm also MED-IV certified. I don't care what job I get I just want one. I always hoped for a night shift ltc job (which supposedly no one else wants but I still can't get). It's so frustrating. I put so much money into LPN school to be nowhere. As a kid I promised myself I would go to school and do something with my life. By the time I get to be an adult and go to school, the economy tanks and there are no jobs. I'm so depressed. I sit at home and wonder if I should end it all. I can't go talk to someone about this because the Ohio Board of Nursing has something against a nurse with depression. I don't know what to do at this point.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Be Encouraged in Sharon Hill, Pennsylvania

63 months ago

There are a lot of us out here who have spent thousands on a adult education just to work in a field that doesn't match the degree. Life goes on, we all have debt & then we go out & find jobs in order to make ends meet. I made it outside of my field & make as much $$$ without a major college degree as the ones with. How? By starting down at the bottom & working my way up the corp ladder. Some make it in the field that they spent $$$$ on, others cannot possibly wait for the career to come knocking. Find a job that can enjoy & continue to search. Try Home Health Agencies, Nursing Homes, Long Term Care Facilities, etc.,. Good luck and press on. There's life outside of nursing. Try KCI Inc, Hill-Rom, Johnson & Johnson for they hire nurses for promoting medical products & equipment. Think outside of the box.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Sofia Silcox in Milwaukee

63 months ago

Try applying as a trainee first. There are a lot of hospitals who accept trainees. Go train for a few months and try your luck again. That is the trend today since a lot of nurses graduate every year. Employers would appreciate a resume with a training experience or a volunteer work.

Goodluck with that!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Laurie in Panama City, Florida

63 months ago

Im from ohio, currently live in florida...Im a CNA, and let me tell you there are plenty of nursing jobs, i have seen multiple all over the web for ohio...you have to check EVERYTHING! God knows we are short staffed at my nursing home...I think people forget that with PRN positions, you will get more work then you realize, u just got mput urself out there to others. you'll have plenty of people calling in, offering you to work, and usually it doesnt take long for a position to open up...Nursing is constantly changing...one week there wont be anthing, the next its screaming for help...just have to get out there and market yourself!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

me in Woburn, Massachusetts

63 months ago

Laurie in Panama City, Florida said: Im from ohio, currently live in florida...Im a CNA, and let me tell you there are plenty of nursing jobs, i have seen multiple all over the web for ohio...you have to check EVERYTHING! God knows we are short staffed at my nursing home...I think people forget that with PRN positions, you will get more work then you realize, u just got mput urself out there to others. you'll have plenty of people calling in, offering you to work, and usually it doesnt take long for a position to open up...Nursing is constantly changing...one week there wont be anthing, the next its screaming for help...just have to get out there and market yourself!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

S in Tampa, Florida

62 months ago

wow, This is very depressing and discouraging. I am in florida got my LPN license in 8/2009 its end of 2/2010 still not even a call back. I regret taking the course and passing the NCLEX exam. There are so many jobs, but they will not hire a new grad.Must have 1yr lpn experience this is in all the hospitals,ltcs,alfs,agency hospice etc. I felt bad for classmates who did not pass the NCLEX, but this could drive someone insane after getting their license after 2 or three failed testing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No Reply - Report abuse

S in Tampa, Florida

62 months ago

wow, This is very depressing and discouraging. I am in florida got my LPN license in 8/2009 its end of 2/2010 still not even a call back. I regret taking the course and passing the NCLEX exam. There are so many jobs, but they will not hire a new grad. Keep in mind these facilities will hire from within before hiring outsiders. Must have 1yr lpn experience this is in all the hospitals,ltcs,alfs,agency hospice etc. I felt bad for classmates who did not pass the NCLEX, but this could drive someone insane after getting their license after 2 or three failed testing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

ruthie in Brooklyn, New York

62 months ago

S in Tampa, Florida said: wow, This is very depressing and discouraging. I am in florida got my LPN license in 8/2009 its end of 2/2010 still not even a call back. I regret taking the course and passing the NCLEX exam. There are so many jobs, but they will not hire a new grad. Keep in mind these facilities will hire from within before hiring outsiders. Must have 1yr lpn experience this is in all the hospitals,ltcs,alfs,agency hospice etc. I felt bad for classmates who did not pass the NCLEX, but this could drive someone insane after getting their license after 2 or three failed testing.

hi im interesting in taking lpn in florida and move back to new york and work, do you know what i need to do to be able to work in new york with a florida license?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

62 months ago

First see if Florida and New York are compact states. Some license obtained in one state can be used in many others. If not, contact the broad in the state you wish to practice, you will be required to pay additional fees but will have no problem obtaining a license in you chosen state without any additional schooling or test requirements.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

mary78 in Bellefontaine, Ohio

62 months ago

danielucha in Weehawken, New Jersey said: how can i get a job if they don't give oportunities to new grad to work, I passed my nclex on september 2009 and no luck. Please any suggestion

I passed boards in May 2009..I am right with you ,no job, no experience..and apparently there are many LPNs in the same position. Its too bad that students aren't told what the end result will be before the time and money is spent..a real shame.
Keep looking.. maybe you'll be a lucky one;i'm ready to throw in the towel.Good luck to all the LPNS out there!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

William in Dayton, Ohio

62 months ago

I passed my LPN boards 1/10 after graduating 12/09. While I may not have been searching for very long, I find that jobs without at least 1 year experience are not available. How do you get exeperience if no one will hire you? The person who suggested thinking outside the box sounds like they have a great idea; however, this does not give us actual nursing experience. I feel that I wasted my time getting my LPN license and that the State wasted their money paying for it. I strongly urge anyone considering a nursing career to go for their RN license only. I gained valuable knowledge and skills studying to be a LPN only to be shut out of the profession by the job market.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No Reply - Report abuse

62 months ago

William in Dayton, Ohio said: I passed my LPN boards 1/10 after graduating 12/09. While I may not have been searching for very long, I find that jobs without at least 1 year experience are not available. How do you get exeperience if no one will hire you? The person who suggested thinking outside the box sounds like they have a great idea; however, this does not give us actual nursing experience. I feel that I wasted my time getting my LPN license and that the State wasted their money paying for it. I strongly urge anyone considering a nursing career to go for their RN license only. I gained valuable knowledge and skills studying to be a LPN only to be shut out of the profession by the job market.

Just because a company states 1 yr experience is required, don't like that stop you from applying. When ever possible apply in person.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

William in Dayton, Ohio

62 months ago

Thanks for the advice Mary1Nurse, I will give it a go. I have also looked into getting a license in Kentucky as I have family in Bowling Green. Please let me know what the market there is like if you get the chance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Sue653 in Fredericksburg, Virginia

62 months ago

The NCLEX book will do you better. Does the book include a CD? and do you have access to a computer? use the CD, it will help you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ttt03 in Madison, Alabama

62 months ago

ttt03 in Madison, Alabama said: I graduated LPN school aug 2003 and never took boards. I have bought an updated NCLEX book but want websites or advice on how to pass the 1st time I take the exam. Have worked as a nurse since then but got laid off in Aug and cant find a job unless I have a license. What should I do to pass?

Thanks so much.....it came with a CD and thats what I'm focused on.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

gardenace in Sunman, Indiana

62 months ago

Mary 1Nurse in Louisville, Kentucky said: You need to work on your communication skills..that usually helps to land a good job and be treated with respect.

okay well maybe you need to work on yours as well because you sound very condescending right now. I know you're trying to help but that doesn't help many people.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

62 months ago

gardenace in Sunman, Indiana said: okay well maybe you need to work on yours as well because you sound very condescending right now. I know you're trying to help but that doesn't help many people.

Often times the truth is not what we like to hear. If you are having a hard time landing a job, the best advice is not necessarily being provided with yet another location to apply. Communication is important, just as being able to present a well written resume, dressing to impress and selling yourself to employers. Having a certificate, degree or license is not enough. Be prepared to be equipped with a full package. This is the real world and times are hard. Everything is not sugar and spice!
This is the real world, everything is not sugar and spice!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

62 months ago

William in Dayton, Ohio said: Thanks for the advice Mary1Nurse, I will give it a go. I have also looked into getting a license in Kentucky as I have family in Bowling Green. Please let me know what the market there is like if you get the chance.

There is an abundance of LPN jobs here in Kentucky. I relocated from Indiana. To obtain a license in Kentucky I simply had to show proof of a Indiana license in good standing, back ground check, CPR, and pay approximately $270. After about ten days I received a Temporary card until a full background check was conducted then was sent a permanent Kentucky license. I live in Louisville Lpn's have plenty of opportunities here.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Sue653 in Fredericksburg, Virginia

62 months ago

next time you go into a job interview and the interviewer says to you 'You have no experience'...you should ask them "If nobody is willing to give me a chance, how am I supposed to get the experience? At least with me, you can train me in the way that you want your nurses to go. With an experienced nurse, they have their own way of doing things which might not be the right way for your company." Just tell it to them like that. That's what I had to do when I first started out. Speaking from experience, I think your best bet is to start out in a hospital on the med surg floor, even if it's only a PRN position at first. Once you get a year of med surg experience, you can go pretty well anywhere because med surg is a variety of experiences. Good luck on your job search!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No Reply - Report abuse

62 months ago

ttt03 in Madison, Alabama said: Does anyone have any current scholl notes thet would be willing to give me to review before I take boards. I'm worried about math or current lab values.

You can go on line and study current lab values. Try the library for NCLEX practice questions.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ttt03 in Madison, Alabama

62 months ago

Mary 1Nurse in Louisville, Kentucky said: You can go on line and study current lab values. Try the library for NCLEX practice questions.

Thank you I appreciate the information. Have a Blessed week!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

tei in Brookwood, Alabama

62 months ago

danielucha in Weehawken, New Jersey said: Thanks for your answer, I will take any shift day or nightjust to get started.

Hi..Ive been a nurse for four years now...ever considered dialysis...they train you..and its the easier part of nursing...i encourage you to look into Davita or Fresenius the two biggest dialysis companies....best of luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

jacquelyn davis in Norfolk, Virginia

60 months ago

S in Tampa, Florida said: wow, This is very depressing and discouraging. I am in florida got my LPN license in 8/2009 its end of 2/2010 still not even a call back. I regret taking the course and passing the NCLEX exam. There are so many jobs, but they will not hire a new grad.Must have 1yr lpn experience this is in all the hospitals,ltcs,alfs,agency hospice etc. I felt bad for classmates who did not pass the NCLEX, but this could drive someone insane after getting their license after 2 or three failed testing.
hi my name is jackie Igot my license in december 2009. Iam currently looking for a job also. Every job I . have applied for says you need 1 year experience . But how can you get the experience if no one will give you a chance.I was a CNA, for 22yrs. And went back to school to,better my self . It gets very discouring sometimes. And I try not to. Iwish some will give me a chance.Iworked very hard to become a LPN.I had to take the state board over and passed the second time . I was very happy. But I have gotten discouraged not being able to find a job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

60 months ago

S in Tampa, Florida said: wow, This is very depressing and discouraging. I am in florida got my LPN license in 8/2009 its end of 2/2010 still not even a call back. I regret taking the course and passing the NCLEX exam. There are so many jobs, but they will not hire a new grad.Must have 1yr lpn experience this is in all the hospitals,ltcs,alfs,agency hospice etc. I felt bad for classmates who did not pass the NCLEX, but this could drive someone insane after getting their license after 2 or three failed testing.
hi my name is jackie Igot my license in december 2009. Iam currently looking for a job also. Every job I . have applied for says you need 1 year experience . But how can you get the experience if no one will give you a chance.I was a CNA, for 22yrs. And went back to school to,better my self . It gets very discouring sometimes. And I try not to. Iwish some will give me a chance.Iworked very hard to become a LPN.I had to take the state board over and passed the second time . I was very happy. But I have gotten discouraged not being able to find a job.

beth in Murray, Kentucky

60 months ago

I agree with the comment about going for your Rn instead of lpn. I got my lpn had a job offer before i took my test, however i beleive you will have a better pick of job offers if you get your RN.Lpn jobs are very hard to find unless you work in ltc.

LPNWannabe in Winfield, West Virginia

60 months ago

Ladies i have a question,i recieved my acceptance letter yesterday in the mail for the 2010 lpn program,my question is i didn't recieve my scores from the NET test with it,and i am a guy so do you think it will be double hard for me to find a job when i graduate.Be honest with me i can take it LOL,i have EMT experience to if that counts for anything.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

60 months ago

The answer to your question is Idon't think you will have a problem because of your emt experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

jacob in Downers Grove, Illinois

59 months ago

All of the nurses are lpn's at the psych facilties where i use to work except maybe 2 or 3 were rn's. They were always hiring lpns. They only got like $17 an hour tho compared to the rn's $30. Im in nursing school right now and i would recommend if you cant get a job go to a psych facililty or a nursing home....they're always hiring!!

susie in Akron, Ohio

52 months ago

I live in Ohio northeast and we are swimming in nurses I'm an RN, and I would't live my job at all. I know many nurses who can't get jobs both LPN RN, I figure in 7 sevens we will have an excess amount of nurses. I've worked in nusing since 1987

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

nursebetty08 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

52 months ago

I know just what you mean I passed my NCLEX in 2009 and transfered my license from NY to PA. I have since been looking for work. A friend of mine got me a job working private duty for a trach and vent patient and I thought that would be great to get some experience under my belt. Seems that does not count as experience in PA since it is not through an agency so I am back at square one.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

his4ever4@hotmail.com in Fairfield, Ohio

52 months ago

UpsetLPN88 in Columbus, Ohio said: Hi everyone. I'm having problems finding a job as an LPN as well.
I took my NCLEX in Oct 09. I had almost 3 years experience as an LPN in ltc before I became a nurse. Also for a short time I went to OSU's hospital (including James Cancer Center) through agency as an STNA. I'm also MED-IV certified. I don't care what job I get I just want one. I always hoped for a night shift ltc job (which supposedly no one else wants but I still can't get). It's so frustrating. I put so much money into LPN school to be nowhere. As a kid I promised myself I would go to school and do something with my life. By the time I get to be an adult and go to school, the economy tanks and there are no jobs. I'm so depressed. I sit at home and wonder if I should end it all. I can't go talk to someone about this because the Ohio Board of Nursing has something against a nurse with depression. I don't know what to do at this point.

Trust God and believe in your abilities, think of all your accomplishments!!! Graduating nursing school and putting up with the uncaring arrogant instructors places you ahead of the game that is an accomplishment in itself. YOU passed the NCLEX Yey!!! do you know how many people don't pass... Keep trying, try an assisted living facility if you are still looking for a job, or a doctor's office.The pay is not that great, but you will receive great exposure.... I pray all wonderful things for you. Don't give up. You were called to be a Nurse, remember that. God Bless U.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sue in Fredericksburg, Virginia

52 months ago

honey let me tell you something about night shift in ltc. It sux. The administrators/DON's don't appreciate you either. Best bet is to find night work as an EMT

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

patelhina in Roselle Park, New Jersey

51 months ago

If you have at least 3-6 months experience in a nursing home I can set you up in Monmouth county for as LPN floor nurse email me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Sweet n' Santified in Memphis, Tennessee

50 months ago

UpsetLPN88 in Columbus, Ohio said: Hi everyone. I'm having problems finding a job as an LPN as well.
I took my NCLEX in Oct 09. I had almost 3 years experience as an LPN in ltc before I became a nurse. Also for a short time I went to OSU's hospital (including James Cancer Center) through agency as an STNA. I'm also MED-IV certified. I don't care what job I get I just want one. I always hoped for a night shift ltc job (which supposedly no one else wants but I still can't get). It's so frustrating. I put so much money into LPN school to be nowhere. As a kid I promised myself I would go to school and do something with my life. By the time I get to be an adult and go to school, the economy tanks and there are no jobs. I'm so depressed. I sit at home and wonder if I should end it all. I can't go talk to someone about this because the Ohio Board of Nursing has something against a nurse with depression. I don't know what to do at this point.[/Q I am a recent graduate as well, passed and also looking for work.I am here to tell you greater is he that is in you ,than he that is in the world.You must have faith.Whatever the reason you can get thru this and come out Victorious.I lost my Father during school and I am from Pa living in Tn. I went home to see him on a break before he passed,but also had to go for the funeral.That was the hardest. It was the worst thing for me to just get up and go to class after that, but I did.And now I have a testimony from that Test.I will keep you in my prayers and hope things turn around for you. Don't look @ your Depression as something Terrible or bad -all that means is you feel deeply.In my book that means you will make a wonderful and compassionate nurse.Hang in there.^_^

sue in Fredericksburg, Virginia

50 months ago

honey, hang in there. What is for you to have, the good Lord will let you have. Just say "Lord, I put this burden in Your Hands" and let it go. Find a hobby u can enjoy which is affordable, and focus on that to take ur mind off the job hunt for a little bit. U need some "me" time every day. There are also some unusual jobs out there u might like. Try a pediatric office at first, or see if there is a travel position out there for you, or an allergy clinic, or lab work. There is also becoming a Paramedic. Trust me, LTC is not the best option. I worked LTC on the night shift for 10 years. You stay seriously understaffed...at my last job I was one nurse for 63 patients. Anyway, good luck and hugz!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

Faith F. in Fairfield, Ohio

50 months ago

I really appreciate your kind and uplifting words of encouragement. I totally agree; What God has for me is mine, and mine alone. I have been volunteering at my church and I have been applying for positions in Doctors offices,even if the ad is looking for an MA. I will have a testimony in all of this. I will post it. Bless U and may HIS PEACE and love abide in you always.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

LPN in MICHIGAN

49 months ago

ttt03 in Madison, Alabama said: I graduated LPN school aug 2003 and never took boards. I have bought an updated NCLEX book but want websites or advice on how to pass the 1st time I take the exam. Have worked as a nurse since then but got laid off in Aug and cant find a job unless I have a license. What should I do to pass?
I don't think you can even take the LPN boards after this time has gone by,contact your state board and find out? You only had so long to take and pass the board after graduation. Please find out and let the site know? I do not know how you could have worked as an LPN without having a license????

LPN in MICHIGAN

49 months ago

I'm an LPN in MICHIGAN since 1976....I know you must contact your state board of nursing about rules and regulations concerning taking the LPN boards after graduating nursing school in your state. I hope you still can do it. I think you only have one year after graduation to pass the exam. Good luck to you!!!

Monica in Baraboo, Wisconsin

49 months ago

I recdnetly graduated with honors and have passed my NCLEX, I am looking for a job 40 miles radius from baraboo P/T or F/T any nights...I am in school during the day working on my RN degree in preliminary classes now...I too cnat find anything around here for nights!!! I am not about to quit school!!! I would have thought there would be night positions as a new nurse P?T or F/T!! Any one have any leads give me a buzz!! THANKS!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Monica in Baraboo, Wisconsin

49 months ago

Oh geez..forgive my typos please !!....<<
Thanks!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.