Service

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

M. Armstrong in Baltimore, Maryland

89 months ago

I would like to applaud the Ruby Tuesday Restaurant in Lithia Springs, GA. We were in Lithia Springs for a family reunion. We were greeted and our order (take out) was taken by Stephanie Gilbert. She was excellent. Her cconcern for guest was overwhelming. We were very grateful for the kind manner in which she represented your establishment.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Joe in Chicago, Illinois

89 months ago

Who cares?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Well Actually in Jacksonville, Florida

89 months ago

Joe in Chicago, Illinois said: Who cares?

I care. I must say that it is refreshing to read a positive comment for a change.

We all watch the evening news each day and are bombarded with the reports of the latest horrible acts committed by nefarious people. Of course it does not make a compelling story to hear that all the children made it to school this morning with no injuries or kidnappings, etc.

I think it is a very good thing to report that a person named Stephanie did her job in an excellent manner and the word of mouth advertising for Ruby Tuesday's is invaluable.

I, for one, will visit a Ruby Tuesday's at first opportunity. I like to do business with good folks and I never had the occasion to eat there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.