CEU Courses for Massage Therapy in Las Vegas

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

Beth in Dayton, Ohio

107 months ago

Hi all! I will be traveling to Las Vegas the weekend of July 19th and 20th and I am looking to take a CEU course while I am there. I've been searching online but I can't seem to find anything. I just don't know where to look. Does anyone have any resources I might be able to look into? Websites and experiences would be helpful. Thank you!

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Rosie in Beaverton, Oregon

90 months ago

Hello there!

I too am traveling to las vegas and want to take a course or two while there. What did you come up with?

Rosie Herkemij

Reply - Report abuse

Beth in Dayton, Ohio

90 months ago

Sorry, I didn't come up with anything. But I would try the National Certification Board (www.ncbtmb.org) because if I remember correctly they have a list of accredited providers by state. If you find some in Vegas then just try contacting them directly or see if they have websites you can check out. Hope this helps. Good luck!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Rebecca in Las Vegas, Nevada

90 months ago

Beth in Dayton, Ohio said: Sorry, I didn't come up with anything. But I would try the National Certification Board ( www.ncbtmb.org ) because if I remember correctly they have a list of accredited providers by state. If you find some in Vegas then just try contacting them directly or see if they have websites you can check out. Hope this helps. Good luck!

I know of an excellent provider, Michele, at Desert Winds Therapeutics. Not sure of her schedule, but well worth finding out about her. Also, check on the massagemeetup.com for the Las Vegas Valley. There are posts for several schools like NorthWest Health Careers, and Spa Floetry. I have met the owners of all of these schools, and they all have excellent CEU programs. Good Luck...

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Rebecca in Las Vegas, Nevada

90 months ago

The web site for the group is www.meetup.com/LVMTgroup. There is quite a lot of information for all things related to Massage in Las Vegas. Sorry for the incorrect post regarding the web page.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

smcanally_lmt in Broken Bow, Oklahoma

83 months ago

Beth in Dayton, Ohio said: Hi all! I will be traveling to Las Vegas the weekend of July 19th and 20th and I am looking to take a CEU course while I am there. I've been searching online but I can't seem to find anything. I just don't know where to look. Does anyone have any resources I might be able to look into? Websites and experiences would be helpful. Thank you!

thtmassage.com has quite a few classes available.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

thtmassage in Las Vegas, Nevada

83 months ago

Hello all,

www.thtmassage.com is an NCBTMB accredited Continuing Education courses instructor and available in Las Vegas anytime you come here, provided you make reservations for the dates you would like.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

sc456a in Norfolk, Virginia

47 months ago

Saw your post about massage therapy courses. You can download NCBTMB approved courses and test at home from this site: www.nirvanamassagecenational.com

They have instant downloads and you can get certified right away!

Hope this helps.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Cath Laws in Las Vegas, Nevada

47 months ago

Beth in Dayton, Ohio said: Hi all! I will be traveling to Las Vegas the weekend of July 19th and 20th and I am looking to take a CEU course while I am there. I've been searching online but I can't seem to find anything. I just don't know where to look. Does anyone have any resources I might be able to look into? Websites and experiences would be helpful. Thank you!

If you are looking for hands on technique training for massage therapy, then The Healing Touch at www.thtmassage.com is the right place for you. 14 courses to choose from and accredited NCBTMB provider.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

jamesteve in Australia

29 months ago

This will be very beneficial for you to start up online massage therapist course and here is such a website from where you can go for that www.advfundamentals.com/online-ceu-courses-massage/
This website has very nice packages such as Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum. You can choose accordingly...

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

kate-t in Utah

28 months ago

If you're open to taking CE Courses online, www.jumozy.com has online courses that include step-by-step training videos, vocabulary lists, diagrams, quizzes and final exams online. You can download and print your certificate of achievement immediately after completing your course. Everything is online, so it's a good option if you can't find a hands on course while you're in Las Vegas. All Jumozy courses are approved by the NCBTMB, AMTA, and most US States and Canadian Provinces.

Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.