Corporate massage

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Tanya in London, United Kingdom

84 months ago

Does anyone know of any companies based in London who recruite massage therapists for corporate companies? i have heard that these companies pay better than spa's/salons/health&fitness centres is this true?

or any other massage recruitment companies for spa's, salons or health & fitness centres?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (35) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Rustam in Oslo, Norway

84 months ago

Yes Tanya it's true. And if you get address I'll tell you about next your step in career. Should be fine. Mail me: rum18@list.ru

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

VLADISLAV in Brooklyn, New York

83 months ago

I NEED A JOB IN NORWAY.IAM MASSAGE THERAPIST.I HAVE COMPLETED MORE THAN1000 HOURS

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (32) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

martinebuchet@gmail.com in Ilford, United Kingdom

59 months ago

I am a massage therapist as well...I love my job and I am working in an hotel but I would like to work more...any ideas???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Dorr in Kanata, Ontario

43 months ago

If you want to get into corporate massage you need to make your homework.
You need good marketing skills, search for wealthy companies that can afford it and make them an offer.

Have a website you can even take individual clients if their work-place permits them. It is all about making yourself known and promoting Work-Place massage.

Dorian
Actively promoting Work-Place Massage.
www.head-massage.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

alejandra villaron in Aurora, Illinois

39 months ago

IM A LMT LOOKING FOR A JOB ON NAPERVILLE IL

Georgi in Madrid, Spain

35 months ago

Thanks man,I think that this was what I was needed to hear :)You stimulated me that there are more ways to look for this kind of job :) Thanks :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Wil

35 months ago

Well if we're posting where we're looking, anybody got leads in Berlin, Germany?

karen in Miami, Florida

35 months ago

Rustam in Oslo, Norway said: Yes Tanya it's true. And if you get address I'll tell you about next your step in career. Should be fine. Mail me: rum18@list.ru

hi tanya i just joined this webside and i would like to move to norway. i'm a massage therapist and im looking for job in oslo ...if you know any company that i can apply please let me know thanks a lot

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.