Massage Therapy Online Education

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (151 to 200 of 214)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

Amy between OH and FL in Loudonville, Ohio

82 months ago

I had to go back and reread the original post to see where the post from “ kacatte” was coming from.
I am taking my schooling in OH and it is online. The school that I am going to in OH prepares you for state boards - which in OH are totally different than nationals - very medical based.
My school - Ohio College of Massotherapy www.ocm.edu - is an accredited school and the program is accredited so you can receive student loans and financial aid. As an online student you take your classes online including the book portion of our massage classes. Our program is 2 years long and you receive an associate degree when you are done.
We are required in our first and second semester to attend residential’s for 4 weekends where we learn our Swedish massage techniques. Each semester the residential classes total 65 hours of hands on each semester. 135 hours!
Starting our second semester we have to do an externship which is monitored by an Ohio licensed medical professional – LMT, DO, MD, PT. During the rest of our schooling we have to perform 135 hours of massage. This also allows us to form a mentorship with a licensed medical professional. Another 135 hours of hands on.
Then our third, fourth and fifth semesters we take seminars in Myofascial Release – www.howardrontal.com & PNMT – www.nmtmidwest.com. Myofascial seminar is 2 weekends of 20 hours each, these seminars included students and licensed LMT wants the continuing education so we are receiving high quality training. After taking the 2- Myofascial Release seminars we are eligible to become certified in Myofascial Release and take the advance classes – before we even graduate. The PNMT – Precision Neuromuscular Therapy seminars are 5 weekends @ 20 hours each and again there are students and LMT’s there getting their continuing Ed. After each seminar we have to take a test online to make sure that we comprehend the book material. After our seminars we have a total of another 140 hours of hands on.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Amy between OH and FL in Loudonville, Ohio

82 months ago

By the time we graduate we have had 410 hours of HANDS ON learning in this ONLINE Program.
Does the online program have its faults? For me it is very hard learning the Anatomy & Physiology basically by myself. We have great lectures online and modules online and of course the famous Totora & Moore anatomy & physiology books. (OH people know who this is along with Kellogg) You have to be a very motivated student and keep on schedule, we run on semesters. But the advantages out way the faults – NOT COMMUTING to a school that is an hour and half away from where I live, getting a high quality education – OCM has one of the highest pass rates in the state of Ohio for passing OH boards.
Let’s all remember that this is a forum about our experiences as either a student or LMT. kacatte -Stated you wouldn’t want that original posting person (kallysta) - kacatte -“as far as I'm concerned I don't even think you should be able to be called a certified massage therapist because you really don't have the proper training that you really should have. I mean no offense but I wouldn't want you working on me.” - I have had some VERY HORRIBLE massages done by Licensed Massage Therapists. A massage is only as good as the therapist – licensed, unlicensed or certified.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

chrisntara in Lexington, Kentucky

82 months ago

my g/f has failed her test 3 times by juz 2 points i hate seeing her so depressed could i please have a copy of ur study guide for her? my e-mail....tsquad2000_us@yahoo.com

Tammy in Cincinnati, Ohio said: I would need your email address to send it to you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Hannele in Palm Coast, Florida

81 months ago

kallysta in Wisconsin said: I'm just curious to see if anyone else out there as received their training online. I completed an online training course about 1 1/2 yrs ago and I'm really glad I chose that route. I was able to study at my own pace and set a realistic goal as to when I would complete the training. It was hard work because I still had to take quizzes and exams but I think it paid off in the end. It was inexpensive compared to outside schools and I feel as though I've learned just as much (if not more) than those who have gone to an actual accredited massage school. I know the laws and regulations are different for each state but in WI, you just can't state your title as being "Certified Massage Therapist". We have to call ourselves "Massage Practitioners or Technicians". (you legally cannot say you are certified or licensed if you are not)I've been successful this far so I have no complaints. I know others have told me that they wish they wouldn't have taken the national exam because it really doesn't mean anything except that you can pass a test and say you are licensed. I could pass the same test if I wanted to by taking the alternative exam. I have enough hours and knowledge of the field but I chose not to do so because then you are required to keep up with CEU's and the insurance costs are much higher. Please let me know your thoughts & if you had the opportunity to learn about this field online.
I went through www.teachmehowtomassage.com

I wonder how hard is it going to be to work as a real massager therpist if you have no hands on. There are some things you need to learn by acctualy practicing it. I went to Florida Collade of Natural Health and I learned text book and hands on and belive me you need both.
Hannele

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

julie in Redmond, Washington

81 months ago

The site in the link is a link farm scam - meaning it is junk!!!
Don't believe anything this person is talking about or saying.

You can learn the anatomy and other academic info online easily. There are programs that you can go and learn the hands on part in a few week intensive or learn from an apprenticeship program.

Julie

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

kovarella2 in Harrisburg, Illinois

81 months ago

best thing to study is just your origins insertions and actions. Just those can really help you.

tony santos in Jacksonville, Florida

81 months ago

Julie you definetly have no clue what is means to be a LMT. You say the most ridiculous things.You need to learn to grow regardless and like kristy said you cannot learn massage on line no way no how..If you cant answer the test questions means you are unfamiliar with massage concepts and may cause injury or worsen injury because truly you hands are your tools and since you took your course online you only got to practice strokes on what your monitor? Take the test and see what you really know.................

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Julie in Redmond, Washington

81 months ago

Sorry but I have been a LMP for 20 years and know what it does mean. Anyone can learn anatomy and physiology and pathology and basic massage theory online. I didn't say you could learn massage online. There really is little risk of injury or harm to clients even though massage school makes it sound like there is otherwise your liability insurance would be a few thousand rather than just a few hundred.

There actually is one school I know of who is doing it.
www.massage-career-guides.com/online-massage-certification.html

Mrsmunz in Putnam Valley, New York

80 months ago

Heather in Mount Vernon, Ohio said: I'm so very confused about nationals, so even if i take the test if i move to say..florida, would i have to take the state test there?

Looking at your many experiences and opinions on your path, I have to ask you now what you think about the field, the testing, your progress and what you worry about now as apposed to your panic before getting a license?

mandy in Cincinnati, Ohio

80 months ago

chrisntara in Lexington, Kentucky said: my g/f has failed her test 3 times by juz 2 points i hate seeing her so depressed could i please have a copy of ur study guide for her? my e-mail....tsquad2000_us@yahoo.com
is there anyway you could send me a copy of your study guides? My email is melbatst219@gmail.com Thanks.

jessica_m.t.@hushmail.com in Providence, Rhode Island

80 months ago

Tammy in Cincinnati, Ohio said: Hi Nisha,
I took the NCBTMB national test. There is alot of Asian medicine on it. The study guide I have is to help you only with the Asian medicine part. If you are studying for the Ohio boards you will have to be advised from someone who has taken that test. If you want the guide, pls send me your email.

HELP!!!I'm scheduled to take the national cert test this friday could you PLEEEEEEEZ send me the study guide you put together asap would greatly appreciate it thank you so much, jessie

jessica_m.t.@hushmail.com in Providence, Rhode Island

80 months ago

Tammy in Cincinnati, Ohio said: I passed the National Exam on March 22. Everyone has their own way of studying. I reviewed from two study guides, Mosbys massage review, and review for massage therapy by Duke Cassel. The charts of the meridians were most beneficial and the pathologic symptoms of each meridian. I would say there were at least 35 questions on Asian medicine alone. Make sure you brush up on muscles orgin insertion and function especially forearm, scapula, rhomboids, etc. I have made a personal study guide from both review books if anyone is interested pls let me know and I will send it to you. Good luck!

could you please send me this study guide i would greatly appreciate it i'm taking the test at the end of the month thank you so much

Christine in Cincinnati, Ohio

80 months ago

I would like a copy off what you put together.I taking the test in the next couple off week..

My email is christinegarrison84@hotmail.com

Christine in Cincinnati, Ohio

80 months ago

I would use a copy also im taking the test in a couple weeks

my email is christinegarrison84@hotmail.com

chrisntara in Lexington, Kentucky

80 months ago

Tammy in Cincinnati, Ohio said: I passed the National Exam on March 22. Everyone has their own way of studying. I reviewed from two study guides, Mosbys massage review, and review for massage therapy by Duke Cassel. The charts of the meridians were most beneficial and the pathologic symptoms of each meridian. I would say there were at least 35 questions on Asian medicine alone. Make sure you brush up on muscles orgin insertion and function especially forearm, scapula, rhomboids, etc. I have made a personal study guide from both review books if anyone is interested pls let me know and I will send it to you. Good luck!

I would be interested in your study guide please. my e-mail is tsquad2000_us@yahoo.com. thank you so much

Sasa Smith in Beaverton, Oregon

80 months ago

Hi, Ive been trying to figure out what i want to go to school for and would like anyones advice on MT. Ive been kind of interested in it and would like some advice on what the schooling is like, how easy or hard it is to find a job as a MT, what the pay is usually like and if your enjoying it yourself? Thanks so much to anyone who responds :)

jonn

80 months ago

I want to say to make sure the school you go to is accredited by comta, and that you are willing to put your body thru a very physical process to becoming a good therapist, and as a female, get ready for guys expecting more.

there are so many stories I hear about the men not having 'good' intentions.
Money is not consistent, good for a second job if you don't need the money.
As a living, a therapist puts their body thru hell and in my opinoin, the energy you have is more negative when you NEED the $$$$ to pay your bills and not just to give a great massage.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

MT in P-Town in Portland, Oregon

80 months ago

Sasa Smith in Beaverton, Oregon said: Hi, Ive been trying to figure out what i want to go to school for and would like anyones advice on MT. Ive been kind of interested in it and would like some advice on what the schooling is like, how easy or hard it is to find a job as a MT, what the pay is usually like and if your enjoying it yourself? Thanks so much to anyone who responds :)

Hi, Sasa. I've been a massage therapist for 5 years, the past 2 in Portland.

Everyone has a different experiences in massage school. I slept through it. Others struggled & cried the whole time. Just think about how well you did in your most advanced classes in high school, or first year of college if you've had some.

Finding a job is another experience that varies for each person. I work for myself. First I became an insurance provider, then I went to different businesses and gave free 15-minute chair massages. I built more than a full practice within 8 months. I make $44,000 a year doing 18 massages a week.

Other people want to "get a job" working for someone else. Expect to make $15 an hour starting out, up to $30 if you're REALLY GOOD.

Honestly, I hate doing massage now. I have nightmares about it. My body aches, and I can't sleep more than 5 hours a night because of the pain. It's not worth it, it my opinion.

80 months ago

kallysta in Wisconsin said: I'm just curious to see if anyone else out there as received their training online.

You can't get any kind of state certification through an online training course. The state of Wisconsin requires a 600-hour program with a STATE CERTIFIED school. Many of those hours are documented, hands-on massages.

Then you must pass the state boards.

Sorry, sweetie. You were scammed with the online course!

drl.wi.gov/prof/mass/ceu.htm

Sasa Smith in Beaverton, Oregon

80 months ago

Thank u for your thoughtful reply :) It really helped.

79 months ago

julie in Sammamish, Washington said: An accredited school is not any better than any other school. There are only 300 out of 1600 schools that are accredited. All it means is they paid a ton of money and they did do some things to see how their school is working.

A good online program will also have a hands on portion where students attend for a week or so at a time or they can also work with a massage therapist locally to learn the hands on part.

www.massage-career-guides.com/massage-therapy-schools.html

I agree on the quality of education. Most massage schools are a complete waste of time and money! But it's that way with all schools. You start learning after you graduate, start working and take your continuing education classes.

Unfortunately, to become licensed and work legally in most states, you must go to an accredited school. Then you must pass the state board exams. You can be fined up to $1500 if you're caught working unlicensed.

Gardener in Washington

79 months ago

Miranda in Fenais Da Luz, Portugal said: I have a question-- do all of you have your own business or did you just get your training and start doing massage? My interest is just to give people massage at my home-- I have a table and room set up, but do you know if you can do that without a business degree? Also, is there an accredited on-line school? If not I suppose I can wait to go to one when I am back in the States. Thanks anyone who can help!

I don't know about Portugal, but from my experience in the states, doing massage out of your home is a little bit tricky. Some towns do not allow it. You have to be careful that you are safe (are all of your clients referrals?). Please use caution if you are going to practice out of your home. You do not have to have a business degree to start your own business. I would recommend going to actual classes as online schooling for massage seems strange. Best wishes to ya!

79 months ago

Gardener in Washington said: I would recommend going to actual classes as online schooling for massage seems strange. Best wishes to ya!

Despite the fact that an online education is not recognized by any licensing agency, just think about it logically...without feedback from a teacher or fellow professional, how will you know if you are applying a technique the right way? Studies have shown that 90% of all massage-related injuries were caused by a lack of training or improper use of techniques.

My highly trained co-worker just caused painful injury to 4 people's necks during the past 2 weeks. He didn't communicate one simple instruction effectively enough to the clients, so they "overdid it".

Supervised practice and feedback is by far the most important part of a massage education. You cannot get that with an online course.

Jennifer in Creston, Iowa

78 months ago

I went to school at La james in Des Moines, Ia and passed at the top of my class. I went to take my test after graduating and I failed it 3 times so I can't take it again. I have test anxiety. I was wondering if there is some kind of refresher course online or something I could take instead of going back to school. I have two kids now and can't afford daycare.

Missy in Ann Arbor, Michigan

78 months ago

What test are you taking ? NCBTMB

Jennifer in Creston, Iowa

78 months ago

Yes. The NCBTMB.

Katie in Davenport, Iowa

76 months ago

Do you guys enjoy your job as a massage therapist? Does it pay well enough? Is it difficult to learn the techniques?

Katie in Davenport, Iowa

76 months ago

oh and is it hard to find work as a massage therapist?

thebodyworker in Redmond, Washington

76 months ago

You might want to start a new thread. This has been about online education. You'll get more answers under the appropriate heading...

Most massage therapists start their own business.

No one can tell you how difficult or how easy it will be for you. It will be as difficult or as easy as you think it is.

Research as much as you can about the career. Go and get a dozen massages or more. See if you like it. See if you love it. Pursue what you love. Anything less isn't worth it.

www.massage-career-guides.com
Julie

Jenero in Vestal, New York

76 months ago

In order to get licensed you're gonna need hands on training which requires actually going to class for that. Massage therapy school requires attendance since it is a 'clockhour' program. However, after you get your license, you will need to maintain it with continuing education which you CAN do online, if you choose. In Illinois, we have to do 24 CEUs every 2 yrs and only 12 CEUs can be earned online and the others need to be earned in class. You could check this that my friend recommended to me. www.swiha.edu/Programs/Diploma-Program-Professional-Massage.html

MORRIER in Cincinnati, Ohio

76 months ago

CAN ANYONE PLEASE SEND ME SOME STUDY GUIDES FOR THE OHIO STATE BOARD? I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT. MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS ERICA.M_1996@YAHOO.COM. THANK YOU.

Kimberly in Youngstown, Ohio

75 months ago

Does anyone have a study guide for the IOWA boards by any chance???? I'm graduating here in a little over a month and am freaking out about the boards please HELP!!!!!
If u have one please send it to my e-mail: vbgurl05@hotmail.com

It is much appreciated :) !

Jennifer in Omaha, Nebraska

72 months ago

Tammy in Cincinnati, Ohio said: I need your email address to send you a study guide I comprised of the two books I listed in my comments.

Hi Tammy

If you could send me your stuydy guide I would very much appreciate it . Thank you in advance

Tonya in Edgerton, Ohio

72 months ago

Jennifer in Omaha, Nebraska said: Hi Tammy

If you could send me your stuydy guide I would very much appreciate it . Thank you in advance

Tammy I am also looking for anything extra to help study for the boards, if you would, I would love to have a study guied alos. My email is tonya_kuhr@yahoo.com. Thank you so much.

Jennifer in Omaha, Nebraska

72 months ago

Hi Tammy I forgot to give you my email address. Thanks again for your help.
If you could forward the study guide to jennifer_purdy@west.com

julia_brown_racine in Colorado Springs, Colorado

72 months ago

violet in Chicago, Illinois said: hi iam preparing for the ncbtmb test in a month, would you be soo kind and send me your notes. thanks

Please send me the study notes... Im sitting on the 26th and i'm really nervous about the test.

thebodyworker in Seattle, Washington

71 months ago

There is no helpful information at all on the site you posted.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sharilynw in Stafford, Virginia

70 months ago

Tonya Imm in Edgerton, Ohio said: I am in ohio an have taken the state boards twice and going for the third time for A&P anyone out there with some advice.

The Massage Therapy exam is based on A & P from the Nursing exam. I know this because I am an RN, BSN who has taken massage therapy courses. Mosby has taken over and the MT exam is set up very similar to nursing questions on the NCLEX review. I would get the Mosby Massage Therapy Review Book and review their questions on A & P. In Virginia the MT program is run by the Board of Nursing now, so if you want to pass get that book and know those questions.

Hope that helps.

Julie C. in Brookville, Ohio

70 months ago

For anyone worried about the OHIO State exam, here is the link for the study guide that helped me with the OHIO exam. You have to be willing to sit down and study but the info you need is there. Audio CD's also were available and very helpful.

www.empoweredbylearningllc.com/SMB_Notes.htm

Sharon in Yelm, Washington

68 months ago

Tammy in Cincinnati, Ohio said: I would need your email address to send the Asian study guide. Do you have the Trail Guide to the Body book?

I would appreciate the study guide, please.

Tweeggerlee@Gmail.com

Lori in Troy, Ohio

68 months ago

For the Ohio people, I have passed both the state boards and the NCBTMB exam(nationals). Heres how I believe they compare:
State boards are a little more in debth with the anatomy, those questions on the nationals were shorter and a little more superficial. For the State boards, I would only study Tortora when it comes to muscle actions. Use trail guide to learn the muscles, where they attatch, and to 'see them in your head', but follow the Tortora list of actions and specific insertions. The two books vary somewhat on this, and the boards go by Tortora.
The Nationals were a more interesting test to take. You need to know more about alternative modalities like Trager, Alexander, Rolfing, Aromatherapy, ect. I felt the boards were the 'science' of massage and the nationals were more the 'art' of massage. And of course the Chinese medicine is also on there, pay attention to the different elemental and emotional associations with the different organs. I took the Boards in June and the nationals in December. After the boards, I picked up the green spiral bound Lippincott Williams and Wilkins guide for the nationals and pretty much everything you need for that test is in there. Sorry, I've already sold my copy to someone else, but I believe its available on amazon for like $30.
Also, the nationals were set up *much* better than the boards. The boards are written and took my group 10(!) weeks to get results! The nationals are on computer, you schedule it as it suits you (do this as soon as you get your number, the test centers are busy places!) You can flag questions your unsure of and at the end of the test you can go back to your flags to review. You get the results (pass/fail) as soon as your done!
As to online learning....no way. Would you want a nurse to start an IV on you if she learned it online? Not me. I think you need good solid hands on with the basics, *then* you can learn things later if you have someone to practice on.

Yoga21 in Davenport, Iowa

67 months ago

jessica_m.t.@hushmail.com in Providence, Rhode Island said: could you please send me this study guide i would greatly appreciate it i'm taking the test at the end of the month thank you so much

I am really nervious about the NCBTMB exam.... I am awesome with anatomy, physiology and pathology as I am a medical assistant now but I know nothing about asian bodywork. Can you please send me the study guide @ PvCra06@aol.com. Thanks

lmbt in Huntersville, North Carolina

67 months ago

@Online School question - You will waste your money, as the tendency is for all the states to require licensing, with hands-on training as prerequisite. Massage was traditionally taught as practical apprenticeship from masters, and I would like to see THAT option open again, and not having it oppressed by accreditation policies that require specific financial standing of a school. Nothing can replace the quality of one-on-one learning! Mentorship can grow into long-term business partnership.

Most therapists work relaxation massages, most of the time, so there is little damage they can do, even with just taking online classes. Most damage is done by burning clients with super hot stones, overstretching them, or causing bruises with too much pressure. How much education you need to develop common sense? You can learn to avoid these bloopers in one day! I haven't heard of medical reports of blood clots being released into bloodstream by massage, veins being actually damaged by massaging the "wrong" direction, or labor induced by pressing few "points", or someone paying insurance claim for that! Quackery. The only "big news" is when someone practices without license, or adds prostitution to their menu. Having higher standards, without media presence, is really doing little for greater public acceptance of remedial aspect of massage. Medical/insurance field is still inaccessible due to PT lobby preventing us from applying what we learn in accredited schools, Clinics, CEUs. We hear fairy tale stories about research, and so called recognition. The fact is, most people don't read massage magazines, and our professional organizations failed us miserably. We become members for insurance mainly, as we don't see much of that research being published anywhere near our clients' reading material. If you are working for yourself, you can take advanced training, and do rehab, pain-management, and then the hands-on training makes sense, makes you competitive with results...

lmbt in Huntersville, North Carolina

67 months ago

About exam - passed it on the first attempt, after preparing it for 3 months. I had the old retired questions, they are out of print, and I made my own flashcards based on Study guide posted on NCBTMB website... When you draw your own colorful anatomy cards, and you get physically involved, you retain more than just by reading. Talk with yourself, hear your voice, pace up and down the hall when memorizing and staying awake. Be goofy and have fun. It will help you relax. Avoid coffee on exam day, as it would mess you up. Stay away from other exam takers in a hall--nervousness is contagious! Have a good breakfast, your brain will need energy. Drink water during exam. I used my fingers to remember the five elements of TCM, feeding/controlling circles, and what they mean, and I used my own body during the exam to verify the direction of meridians, chi flow, yin-yang stuff, organs, and muscle function+origin/insertion. Kinesthetic learning can help, and you can develop you own dance/rhymes. Remember the 9 areas of the abdomen (hypogastric etc.), and cranial nerves, with their numbers/function. Your school may have taught you few songs that represent first letters of these and other terms :) Ethics is common sense, Physiology - know the function of actin-myosin, muscle and nerve structure, different nerve cells, which nerve innervates which muscle. Take time, and schedule exam when you are ready. Forcing yourself into deadlines will not help; it doesn't work for everyone. Better prepare yourself methodically.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

lila in Vero Beach, Florida

65 months ago

i am lookinf for advice from licensed massage therapist or people that have the same expierence. I went to masssage school over 5 years ago, loved it and passed scool with good grades. i study really hard and took the test twice and missed it both times by 20 points. Feeling like a failure, i just keep on working in the hopsitality industry busy making money and traveling, that i slowly kept forgetting the great knowledge that i learned and what a awesome therapist i was. I hated waiting tables and bartending my dream job was almost in the palm of my hands. I kept thinking what didnt i study i had the review classes, group study, online stuff. was i pileing on too much.Since my last test its been four years and i want to do it agagin, but i feel its som much information to get back on your own verse being in school. I almost want to go back to massage school again, because its been so long, and in fl the hours increased. the school i went to had problems in the begining and i feel like the didnt really prepare me for or teach me other modalities, they also had problems with the teachers. i had contacted them they said i can sit in one of the classes but i couldnt ask questions, i just felt like what the hell is the going to do, it frustrated me more. it should of been we will do whatever it takes for you to paSS THE BOARDS SINCE YOU PAID US SO MUCH MONEY. Now the only good teacher they had is gone.
Honestly i just feel like doing it over again , going somewhere where i will be a awesome therapist that can pass the test. Let me know what you think?

Greg in Burlington, Vermont

65 months ago

Tammy in Cincinnati, Ohio said: Hi Nisha,
I took the NCBTMB national test. There is alot of Asian medicine on it. The study guide I have is to help you only with the Asian medicine part. If you are studying for the Ohio boards you will have to be advised from someone who has taken that test. If you want the guide, pls send me your email.

Hi Tammy,

Would you send me your asian study guide?
much appreciated, thank you!
=]
Greg

Maria in Eau Claire, Wisconsin

65 months ago

I have always been interested in the massage therapy profession ever since I had a Swedish massage on the beach in Mexico. I just have a couple of questions.
1.) Do you have to be a certain height? I am 5' and petite.
2.) Can you make a living doing Swedish massages?
I have a vision of what my clinic would look like. Tropical theme with the sound of waves playing in the background.

Patricia 2003 in Lake Zurich, Illinois

64 months ago

I finished school in 2003. Does anyone have any advice getting educated again with out spending all that money again? I really want to take my teset but it has been almost 7 years and I have a ton to relearn.

lila in Vero Beach, Florida

64 months ago

im in the same boat, and i have dedcided to go back to another massage school and give it one more shot, its a lot of information to know since 2003 and the hours have changed and new techniques and information has been out since then. good luck to ALL

Massage Envy

64 months ago

check out www.massageloop.com to add any topic, or anything to do with massage therapy. This will be very helpful. Thanks all.

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.