Studying for MBLEx

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (151 to 200 of 704)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

Gwendavies in Palm Harbor, Florida

55 months ago

I bought a study guide off of amazon called Don't Panic! Questions & Answers to help you pass the massage therapy national exam. Great book!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

April in Tampa, Florida

55 months ago

Anyone recommend the Massage Mblex State Exams by Hughes Henshow Publication to purchase??? I would like to know if that was helpfull passing the MBlex?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

miska in Hallandale, Florida

55 months ago

wilene hophe in west palm beach, Florida said: hi, i am taking the mblex in 2 days. i am very nervous but i think thnk that ready. pathology is where i am very weak, how many questions can i miss but still pass?

-----------did you passed ----was the questiones crazy?---crazy?------and twisted in a way?------le Me no-------

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

55 months ago

shirley178 in Austin, Texas said: hi I'm taking the mblex next week and I'm totally blind and there are few books around for me to use to stud from. so I've been using a site called massagenerds.com and that seems to help I also have a few other study questions I've created to help me study if anyone wants my info to use to study let me know and I'l send you what i have. I'm pretty scared about taking this test too.

did you passed the exam?------was it twisted?---the world?-----

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

55 months ago

Jim Neugass in Matthews, North Carolina said: My name is Jim and I am taking the MBLEX in NC in 6 days. Did you take the test yet. I like most are perplexed on how to study so much info and only hav 125 questions. Have you taken it yet?

Thanek,

Jim Neugass
jimneugass@yahoo.com

Did you passed the test?-----

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

55 months ago

Trista in Portland, Oregon said: I graduated from the massage therapy program at the Aveda Institute Minneapolis earlier this month, and have just moved to Oregon, where state licensing is required. (It isn't in Minnesota; regulation is handled by individual cities there.) So now I have to prepare myself for both the MBLEx and the Oregon Board's testing. The Oregon State Board has given me a great deal of helpful information and I feel confident that I will be well prepared for their testing, but I find myself feeling far less confident about the MBLEx. Can anyone offer me any tips and tricks for preparing myself? Do you have a favorite study guide or test-prep web site? What textbooks would you recommend I study? I'd appreciate any help you can offer.

Thanks!

did you passed the mblex?----what book did you studied from?-----mutch needed reply---thanks---

55 months ago

thomas aukland in Portland, Oregon said: I would like to help you out by being a study partner for the oregon practical. I know what is on the practical. please email me back at taukland@hotmail.com.
thanks,
Ta

Yes----- i would like to find a study partner-----please reply----mblex---

APRIL in Tampa, Florida

55 months ago

My friend (co-student) took the MBLEX, yet she failed it with low 600. She said there was PNF questions, which she did not study that. I've been studying like crazy, yet I failed the NCTMB 3 x's by 6 pts. There was sooooo many deterring questions, I hated that. My exam date is in 3weeks. Any help from anyone about MBLEX would be helpful.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Janel in Fayetteville, North Carolina

55 months ago

I took the Mblex and I used massagenerd.com I just went through the quizzes they had and that helped me alot. I PASSED THE FIRST TIME. There are a few questions with pictures, and you have ample time to take the test, I feel like you just need to know major muscle groups, especially of the legs and back...law ethics and contraindications...I also used Plain & Simple Guide to Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork Certification by Laura Allen, as well as Massage MBLEX, State Exams and Other MT Certifications Study Guide by Daphna Moore - that guide is great bc it's questions...and answers no bogus alternate answers to trip you up.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

Katrina Davis in Truth Or Consequences, New Mexico

55 months ago

Hello everyone, good news I passed my MBLEX!!!!!! So glad that is over. I have the study guide and flash cards I bought and used for sale if anyone is interested. katrinadavis@elmridge.net I also used the practice tests on massagenerd.com. My scoors were good on everything but only fair on a&p (I new that was my weak point going in to the exam). DON'T FORGET TO BREATHE!!!!!!!! There is PLENTY of time to take the test and double check your answers.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

55 months ago

oops scores not scoors lol

SASHAG76@YAHOO.COM in Hickory, North Carolina

55 months ago

CONGRATULATIONS , I WILL GO IN A COUPLE MONTHS TOO

jen112 in Tampa, Florida

55 months ago

I'm taking the MBLEX friday and I was wondering if any one could help me. I was wanting to know if there is any questions on types of joints and there degree radius??? Also I was wondering if there are any on the origins and the insertions of muscles???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Cheryl Giddens, South Carolina

55 months ago

SASHAG76@YAHOO.COM in Hickory, North Carolina said: HI IAM GOING FOR THE TEST SOON CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIND ONLINE TEST PRactice PAST THIS TEST IS MY LIFE CAN WORK OR DO ANYTHING HERE PLEASE HELP ME

I passed my MBLEx and I HIGHLY RECOMMENT THE BOOK Massage MBLEx, State Exams & Other MT Certifications Study Guide at www.mblexstudyguide.com for anyone who is studying to pass the exam. It is the best study guide I have found for passing the MBLEx. Thank There were so many questions in this book that was on the exam. I know several people who were out of state who also bought this book and passed it with flying colors. No trick questions. Get this book if you really want to pass the exam.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

APRIL in Tampa, Florida

55 months ago

I have that book... are there any mistakes in the book? I will be taking the mblex exam n two weeks.

55 months ago

------------what is the name of the book?----------it is all boloni--------big time-----it is all about the money---200 box-----

APRIL in Tampa, Florida

55 months ago

Miska (Hallandale Florida)

The MBLEX , State Exams & other MT Certifications Study Guide @ www.mblexstudyguide.com.

55 months ago

There are a few origins and insertions but not alot, and the answer choices are so straightforward that you'll probably get them right. I didn't remember anything about radius of joints. I used that same book that is being recommended. (Mblex and other certifications...) It is cheap and really great. Massagenerd.com is helpful as well.

55 months ago

Janel in Charlotte, North Carolina said: YES! I rescheduled it to today and I passed! Massagenerd.com is very helpful, study the pictures and practice quizzes. Know contraindications, ethics, and functions of major muscles!

------------what test you took?-----in north carolina?-----you studied from the massaenerd only?----------------thankx

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

mgrace in Fort Myers, Florida

55 months ago

alexis in Miami, Florida said: call me alexis seven eight six three five six four nine six two they dont let me leave numbers so call me

Hey! do you still have the study guide for the Mblex?

55 months ago

Does anyone have a used MBLEX study guide that they would like to sell? (or any other good study material?)

imxpnsive in Deltona, Florida

54 months ago

I too have been out of massage school for about five years.....somehow, life got in the way of my plans...did not even know the MBLEx was available in Florida. From what I'm understanding, it was started in 2005, must have been after I graduated, because only the NCBTMB was discussed. My question is, as we did not cover "Pathology", that I remember anyway, how does this affect my ability to be eligible to take the exam...........
Thanks for any input, glad I found this forum....I have learned a lot.

54 months ago

Hi! It seems to me (but you can call MBlex, number is on their website) that you would probably have to get those credit hours from somewhere (signed off from a credited school) in order to take the test. They have been really helpful via email and telephone calls. I hope it goes well!

imxpnsive in Deltona, Florida

54 months ago

mgrace in Fort Myers, Florida said: Hi! It seems to me (but you can call MBlex, number is on their website) that you would probably have to get those credit hours from somewhere (signed off from a credited school) in order to take the test. They have been really helpful via email and telephone calls. I hope it goes well!

Thanks for your reply.....I will call them....I need to double check and make sure it wasn't covered in my school and I just don't remember. I do remember there was discussion about taking your exams soon, as Pathology was going to be added...I need to get on the stick....

Jessica in Kingman, Arizona

54 months ago

alexis in Miami, Florida said: OH MY GOD THE TEST WAS SO EASY DONT WORRy email me and ill give ya the study guide i used just take it i passed with high score either you know it or you dont not tricky like nctmb straight forward makes sense even if you dont know answer so obvious

I'm taking the test next Monday - reviewing from massageprep.com / there's so much information though it's overwhelming for a 125 question test. Is there a practical? I read somewhere above there was a 10min thing. I didn't see that on the website. Any help you can give is much appreciated. captionmoroni@yahoo.com.

54 months ago

Hi Alexis...I too am taking the test in FL super soon! Can I email you for info?

54 months ago

Are there many orgin and insertion questions on the MBLEX?

April May June in Tampa, Florida

54 months ago

mgrace in Fort Myers, Florida said: Are there many orgin and insertion questions on the MBLEX?

When I passed the MBLEX. I only had 2 orgins and insertions, yet every test different. I would not recommend the Mblex study guide, There are too many mistakes and doubts. Yet It got more confused, but that is me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Betsy Sellers in Palm Bay, Florida

54 months ago

Yes there were Origins and Insertions and the Massage MBLEx Study Guide has many questions that I had on the exam. I have a lot of study guide preparations and their web site has some of the questions that were on the exam also that are in their book www.mblexstudyguide.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

June May July in Tampa, Florida

54 months ago

Sorry, I was not helpful.

54 months ago

June May July in Tampa, Florida said: Sorry, I was not helpful.

You were! I would love to email you with more mblex questions if you are available!

SASHAG76@YAHOO.COM in Hickory, North Carolina

54 months ago

PLEASE ALEXIS SEND ME ALL INFORMATION YOU CAN AND 3 MONTHS GOING FOR THE TEST NEED TO PASS IAM A SINGLE MOM WITH 2 CHILDREN NO CHILD SUPPORT GOD HELP HOPE IS EASY SHALOM SASHAG76@Yahoo.com

54 months ago

Sorry to------------

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

54 months ago

I do understand what she is saying------------da---------------Mbelx is for IQ-of 900--------------

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

54 months ago

I found this hard to beleive-----------I also took the Mblex---and all the questiones was twisted in a way-----not even one-----came out from the study guide--sorry-----------

54 months ago

I actually found that all of my questions for the MBLEX were in the Mblex Study guide.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Lisa Sterner in York, Pennsylvania

54 months ago

alexis in Miami, Florida said: hi i have all the needed massage study guides available for sale that helped me passed massage test mblex call me if you wanna buy them seven eight six three five six four nine six two they dont allow phone numbers so i have to spell it thanks after 8 pm thanks alexis

sorry i could not answere everyones questions about the mblex currentely in nursing school so im busy i will sell you my old study guides totally helped me pass mblex first time

How much do you charge for the study guides?

Dawnlmt76 in Lancaster, Pennsylvania

54 months ago

When I was studying for the exam, I used Anatomy I & II Quick Review Study Guides by REA. You can get them on Amazon pretty cheap and Michelle Phillips book. (I got mine on ebay, but I'm sure you can get it Amazon as well.)

Evan in Palm Harbor, Florida

54 months ago

Those Rea Anatomy study guides helped me tremendously. There is also a site called studystack.com that has massage flashcards.

rafy in Orlando, Florida

54 months ago

how long to study like a month or a few weeks intense?

Peanut in Boynton Beach, Florida

54 months ago

I just graduated from school last Thursday and I'm taking the MBLEx next Friday (July 9th)!!!!! I feel like the longer I wait, the more I forget. Even though I'm studying at least 2 hours a day. Has anyone that's passed the MBLEx used the ever-popular Massage Nerds website? I'm doing alot of tests from that site and I'd love to know if it's a waste of time or if they are actually good tests to prepare for the MBLEx? :)
Thank you!
-Katie

rafy in Orlando, Florida

54 months ago

Janel in Charlotte, North Carolina said: YES! I rescheduled it to today and I passed! Massagenerd.com is very helpful, study the pictures and practice quizzes. Know contraindications, ethics, and functions of major muscles!

janel what is your email?
how long it took you to study?

54 months ago

rafy in Orlando, Florida said: janel what is your email?
how long it took you to study?

Peanut, I loved massagenerd.com! I've been out of school over 3 years and I passed the Mblex the first time!! Waiting on getting my license now! Rafy, my email is xjaneyx2007@yahoo.com or Jricha47@uncc.edu. I've got a bunch of books as well if anyone would like them.

Marie in Marrero, Louisiana

54 months ago

Katrina Davis in Truth Or Consequences, New Mexico said: I actually found that all of my questions for the MBLEX were in the Mblex Study guide.

Which MBLEX study guide did you use to study? I really need help seriously! :(

54 months ago

rafy in Orlando, Florida said: please send me an email rafypr@gmail.com to ask you questions about the test how long it took you to prepare how many hours a day etc and materials thank you so much

Hi Rafy, did you get any good info? I am taking it soon too!

April in Tampa, Florida

54 months ago

??? How long does it take to get the license.... Jobless... A month?????

Alex H in Brownsville, Texas

54 months ago

April in Tampa, Florida said: ??? How long does it take to get the license.... Jobless... A month?????

I live here in texas and it took me about eight weeks.

rafy in Orlando, Florida

54 months ago

i was thinking on 3 weeks intense

Peanut in Boynton Beach, Florida

54 months ago

To anyone who is going to be taking the MBLEx, I would DEF reccomend the massagenerds.com website as a studying tool. I used almost all the tests from massagenerds as well as one review book I had (Complete Review Guide by Patrick Barron). I studied at least 2 hours a day, for one full week, alternating between the massagenerds tests & the review book. I took my test today and passed on my first try :D

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

rafy in Orlando, Florida

54 months ago

can you email me please im taking it in a few weeks and been studying but if u said u study only 2 hrs each day for a wk and pass thats perfect i been studying 6 hrs a day for 4 days
reading a mblex book and then taking the massagenerdquizzes, did you took the quizzes over and over all of them or how did u study my email is rafypr@gmail.com i have to pass the test i have a job line up pending on this thank u

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.