cruise ship jobs

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (251 to 300 of 1895)
Page:  « First « Previous   3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next »   Last »

bb in Madrid, Spain

60 months ago

In answer to "yellowrage17", they ask you to arrive in smart clothing e.g. suit.

I have just returned from seeing my daughter who started on a ship in mid June as a hairdresser with Steiner. It is an old ship, with a back-street type salon (i.e. old and basic) doing 4 and 5 day cruises from southern USA. Don't worry about getting that one as it is doing its last trip soon! She isn't earning much money as it is down market clientele, but she is thoroughly enjoying herself! So don't go expecting to earn loads of money, although you may be lucky and get a good ship. She is living off tips, and saving about 400 dollars per month. If you have a decent job it may be worth staying where you are, or join without high expectations but prepared to work hard. My daughter is unlucky that they are all first timers in her spa, with a new manageress who has come from an up-market ship and so does not have the right sort of experience. Sincere best wishes to all of you about to start.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

SophiePyramid in Edinburgh, United Kingdom

60 months ago

Does anybody who what the questions on the fitness written test are like? Is it really difficult? I have not looked at my books for years.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

dizzyD in Huntington Beach, California

60 months ago

Hi Cburke, i have an interview/hands-on coming up in Vegas for the Hawaiian Cruise Line. is Steiner still very strict with the no male policy? i'm a male therapist, do you think i should even bother going to the interview cause i'm in OC. i don't want to drive all the way to Vegas for nothing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

kat in London, United Kingdom

60 months ago

Nicole in Carshalton, United Kingdom said: Hey, im starting my training on the 23rd of november, is any1 starting this day too? im really nervous. got my visa the other day which i met some1 hus starting training in october. it would be really nice if i can get to know some1 before i start training. Really really nervous!!!

Heya, i have got an interview on the 5th oct to be a beauty therapist! so if i did do ok im not sure when my training would be?! dont be nervous hun everyone there will be in the same position as you and wanting to meet new people so you will be fine :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Nicole in London, United Kingdom

60 months ago

Good luck for ur interview, im sure ul be fine. be good if u start training the same day or around the same time. have u got facebook? be nice to keep in contact if u get the job. its jst so scary the thought of not coming home for 9 months!! x

crazymaddness in Anoual, Morocco

60 months ago

cburke7772yahoo.com in Los Angeles, California said: you will be as busy as you want to be. How you promote yourself on embarkation day, and the amount of effort you put in, will be exactly what you get out of it. The only reason you are not making money, is because of your lack of passion and energy with the people, in getting the people to book with you. You need to have a sense of urgency, and let them know that you only have two spaces left for the day. There is plenty of money to make with Steiner, you just have to work hard.

sure if your on an american ship maybe, but unfortunatly you dont get to pick.....

kat in London, United Kingdom

60 months ago

Nicole in London, United Kingdom said: Good luck for ur interview, im sure ul be fine. be good if u start training the same day or around the same time. have u got facebook? be nice to keep in contact if u get the job. its jst so scary the thought of not coming home for 9 months!! x

yeah i do have facebook!! my email add is scattykat7@hotmail.com if you can add me that way or my ful name is katherine atkinson... will chat to ya on ther x

Maicelest in Málaga, Spain

60 months ago

Patty in Dublin, Ireland said: hi Mags, yes i was there... i applied as receptionist position... and i got the job :-) so probality we gonna be together to London... i hope that we will get soon our Steiner packet,a list for have more information about it.

If you want we can change our e-mail adress and I soon i will have news i will be in contact with you.

in concern all this unhappy comments I don t know what thingh about it....there are to many..we just need to make this experience, try on our skin and than may be we will know what is true or not ....

Hi Patty! I've been to an interview in Spain with Steiner as a Receptionist too. Congrats on getting the job!
In it they mentioned that I wouldn't have a wage, commision only, and that I only got commission for selling the water treatments which seemed a bit weird as I have to sell all the other services too.

Any ideas on how much you can make as a Receptionist?

Thanks for your help xxx
Mai

Tamika S. in Baltimore, Maryland

60 months ago

Heather Fickett in Newton, Massachusetts said: I just got my email invitation, it stated that I needed my passport at my interview! I'm in the process of getting my passport but I'm not sure I will have it by the time of the interview. The Steiner website says that you only need to have your passport before you travel, not necessarily for the interview. Anyone know the specifics?!

Thanks
Heather

I emailed Sarah from Onespaworld who sent me my return slip and she said u dont need it but u would need to tell the interviewer u are in the process. Which one are you going to orlando or Vegas? im goin to Orlando...

Heather Fickett in Newton, Massachusetts

60 months ago

I'm going to the interview in orlando on the 28th

Tamika S. in Baltimore, Maryland

60 months ago

When are u leaving.. .what massage skool did u attenD im going to orlando on the 26.my friends live there so ill be hanging then staright to business on the 26? what are ur major concerns or excitment for the cruise?

Hayley Bee in London, United Kingdom

60 months ago

I recently attended an interview for the role of Receptionist and was was offered the job, but am not sure whether to continue on with the recruitment process. My main concern is how much money I can realistically make as a Receptionist. This role isn't talked about as much as the therapist roles. Can anyone shed some light?
What is the average earnings per month for a Receptionist? I know it will vary, but I would like to get a rough idea! Also, are tips collected for the whole team and then shared at the end of the cruise, or do you make your own tips?
Lastly, do we get any decent amount of time off to enjoy the ships facilities/ports, or is it all work?
I'd be grateful for any feedback!
Thanks!

Tdietz in Florence, South Carolina

60 months ago

I am 25 year old american women...I am graduating massage school where I'll get a certificate hopefully very soon...I am not yet licensed.I want to travel with massage theraphy. I do not unerstand this steiner stuff.. do these people go to there massage school??? and for how long? Are there any ships or resorts that hire real massage therapist and dont totally overwork them..oh and do they care insurance for you ?

60 months ago

Hayley Bee in London, United Kingdom said: I recently attended an interview for the role of Receptionist and was was offered the job, but am not sure whether to continue on with the recruitment process. My main concern is how much money I can realistically make as a Receptionist. This role isn't talked about as much as the therapist roles. Can anyone shed some light?
What is the average earnings per month for a Receptionist? I know it will vary, but I would like to get a rough idea! Also, are tips collected for the whole team and then shared at the end of the cruise, or do you make your own tips?
Lastly, do we get any decent amount of time off to enjoy the ships facilities/ports, or is it all work?
I'd be grateful for any feedback!
Thanks!

Hi! At my interview they said that each person gets to keep their own tips, they're not shared. Also, that we got 1 and a half days off, the day off being rotational and always in a different location.

I'm also worried about the pay, I was told you have to manage everyone's agenda and sell all the spa services but you will only get paid for the water treatments, ie-hamman, jacuzzi..... Seems a bit silly to sell everyone elses stuff and do all that work for free but oh well. Specially if you are put on a small ship that had very few facilities.

Anyone else know how much receptionists can expect to earn??

Thanks everyone xx

bb in Spain

60 months ago

I understand receptionists earn 200 dollars a week, and are the only staff to earn a salary while everyone else has to earn 245 dollars a week in work done before being due to commission on the amount above this. They get all their own tips. All staff are expected to sell products to up their income. Bear in mind you don't have any expense in board and lodgings, or transport to work, and drinks on board are cheap. Work is at least 10 hours per day from what my daughter says, but you do get your time off. I'd say look at the worst case scenario and see if you could accept that, then hope you get assigned to a super ship and make loads of money!

60 months ago

bb in Spain said: I understand receptionists earn 200 dollars a week, and are the only staff to earn a salary while everyone else has to earn 245 dollars a week in work done before being due to commission on the amount above this. They get all their own tips. All staff are expected to sell products to up their income. Bear in mind you don't have any expense in board and lodgings, or transport to work, and drinks on board are cheap. Work is at least 10 hours per day from what my daughter says, but you do get your time off. I'd say look at the worst case scenario and see if you could accept that, then hope you get assigned to a super ship and make loads of money!

Hello! Thanks for your helpful input and your kind wishes. I have just been offered the receptionist job!!! Yeah!!!! Unfortunately for me though there is no basic. I am European so I don't think it's got anything to do with my nationality. Weird how some people get a basic. I was just offered commision on some treatments and products.

All the best guys!!!

bb in Spain

60 months ago

Maicelest in Málaga, Spain said: Hello! Thanks for your helpful input and your kind wishes. I have just been offered the receptionist job!!! Yeah!!!! Unfortunately for me though there is no basic. I am European so I don't think it's got anything to do with my nationality. Weird how some people get a basic. I was just offered commision on some treatments and products.

All the best guys!!!

Are you sure you don't get a basic? They must have changed the terms then as when my daughter started in May receptionists were the only ones to get a salary. Steiner also reduced the commission on sales as well between her first enquiring and actually joining, and they used to pay for lunch and transport in Watford but no longer do, so I don't doubt you are right if you say you have checked. They don't have a receptionist on my daughter's ship so I can't get any more info for you. Sorry. I think you'll have to work very hard selling, unless they have offered you a commission on every person who walks through the door to book a treatment. Good luck anyway, and enjoy it. As my daughter said when she was allocated a Carnival ship "I won't make much money, but I'll have fun" - and she is enjoying every minute!

bb in Spain

60 months ago

Page 29 of your Starter Package has the commission rates and example calculation - that is where I saw the "basic" for receptionists.

Kendall in Daytona Beach, Florida

60 months ago

Sharon in Vancouver, Washington said: DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT work for a cruise ship. Ever. I made this mistake and was so relieved when I got salmonella and got to leave!

It's slave labor. You work 16 hour days with no breaks, for very little money. Base pay is around $350/month, plus product sales commission & tips. Clients are very stingy tippers because they already paid between $90 and $150 for the massage the in the first place!

YOUR REAL JOB IS TO SELL PRODUCTS. Clients complain because we were trained to constantly talk during the massage to push products.

You are absolutly right with that statement. I did the same thing for a month and they work your but off for 7percent of everything you make thats all you get. You get one day off a week and then you have to get up early and do boat drill for that. You don't get very good tips and on top of pushing all their products you get taxed on your 7% by the U.S. government if you are from the U.S..

yellowrage17 in Malvern, Pennsylvania

60 months ago

To all who have interviewed with Steiner:
When you guys went to the interview was everyone dressed in a suit or was business casual (Smartly dressed)? I am going for massage therapy and was wondering how the written exam was.

anouschka in Napier, New Zealand

60 months ago

yellowrage17 in Malvern, Pennsylvania said: To all who have interviewed with Steiner:
When you guys went to the interview was everyone dressed in a suit or was business casual (Smartly dressed)? I am going for massage therapy and was wondering how the written exam was.

hey i had my interview last wekk for beauty therapy so i dont know how the exam was but the massage and fitness instructors were in suits
good luck!!

Chantal in Cape Canaveral, Florida

60 months ago

Charzzie in Auckland, New Zealand said: Hi all

Im meant to start with Steiner as a Receptionist in january, im really having second thoughts as there are so many bad reviews about this company. If anyone that has worked for them could give me some advice that would be great.

Thanks!

i am currently on a ship now working for steiner as a beauty therapist. do not believe anything on here.. i mean some things are real but then again alot of it doesnt apply to every single ship. there are bad things and good things with any job whether it b on land or at sea. to b honest i hated life on the ship for my first 2 weeks. ive been on here for 6 weeks now and absolutly love it! yes i hav to go out and promote try to get my own clients in but it has been so good for my confidence. i was so scared when i first started to go up to someone and ask them if they would like a treatment, now i find it so easy to do. plus! it is the best experience u can get! i mean ur travelling the world whilst getting paid. ur friends are ur work mates, ur roommates and ur family. u become so close. if u like to party u will love ships too. crew partys happen every week or twice a week. have been saving heaps of money too! the first few months are stressful i believe.. but u get used to it and it becomes ur life.

I say do it and see how it is for u. so many people are different so it doesnt mean ur experience is going to be the same as theirs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Curious in Los Angeles, California

60 months ago

Going to Vegas for interview--approx. how many other candidates/ applicants are there with you?

dizzyD in Garden Grove, California

60 months ago

just myself. not sure how many candidates will be at the open house interview in vegas.

60 months ago

I'll see you there dizzyD! :-)

dizzyD in Huntington Beach, California

60 months ago

Hey Curious. I'm driving to Vegas, if you want to go together let me know. email me: onecrazymoon@yahoo.com

60 months ago

Hi dizzyD...will be staying out there for a couple days after. But thanks for the offer!

cburke777@yahoo.com in Lake Forest, California

60 months ago

I am working on the Sapphire Princess as a massage therapist, and as a receptionist, you will be earning next to nothing. However, people do this role, to see the world, not for the money. It is obviously not for you by the sound of it.

DarwinH in Chester, United Kingdom

60 months ago

Maicelest in Málaga, Spain said: Hi! At my interview they said that each person gets to keep their own tips, they're not shared. Also, that we got 1 and a half days off, the day off being rotational and always in a different location.

I'm also worried about the pay, I was told you have to manage everyone's agenda and sell all the spa services but you will only get paid for the water treatments, ie-hamman, jacuzzi..... Seems a bit silly to sell everyone elses stuff and do all that work for free but oh well. Specially if you are put on a small ship that had very few facilities.

Anyone else know how much receptionists can expect to earn??

Thanks everyone xx

Hi,

An advantage of working on a cruise ship is that you are paid in cash and depending on what you are doing on the ship as part of your job you can return home at the end of a contract with quite a fair bit of money in your pocket.

The advantages of being part of the crew is for the most part, you get free travel and get to go to some of the most exotic locations in the world and get paid for it.

M in Tacoma, Washington

60 months ago

Hello all,
I am also attending the Las Vegas interviews on October 2nd for the Beauty Therapist position. Could anyone give me an idea of what to expect for the theory exam? Also,what are the Steiner standards for a mini-facial?
Thanks for the help- this forum has been very helpful!

Hans in Germany

60 months ago

Thanx for the info

mags in Dublin, Ireland

60 months ago

Chantal in Cape Canaveral, Florida said: i am currently on a ship now working for steiner as a beauty therapist. do not believe anything on here.. i mean some things are real but then again alot of it doesnt apply to every single ship. there are bad things and good things with any job whether it b on land or at sea. to b honest i hated life on the ship for my first 2 weeks. ive been on here for 6 weeks now and absolutly love it! yes i hav to go out and promote try to get my own clients in but it has been so good for my confidence. i was so scared when i first started to go up to someone and ask them if they would like a treatment, now i find it so easy to do. plus! it is the best experience u can get! i mean ur travelling the world whilst getting paid. ur friends are ur work mates, ur roommates and ur family. u become so close. if u like to party u will love ships too. crew partys happen every week or twice a week. have been saving heaps of money too! the first few months are stressful i believe.. but u get used to it and it becomes ur life.

I say do it and see how it is for u. so many people are different so it doesnt mean ur experience is going to be the same as theirs.

heya thank you so much for leaving that comment, im starting in the academy in november and was getting so stressed thinking i wouldnt save anything and would be tortured.haha.
i hope everything continues well for you.xx

Ross in London, United Kingdom

60 months ago

There's lots of info and possible vacancies, if you're still interested, on the Seabourn site over at www.seabourncareers.com

For a good insight into what it's like to work on a cruise ship, you should check out the blog www.tealfrost.com/. It's about the experiences of a woman who has really enjoyed herself working on a cruise ship.

Usually, the perks are that you visit all the places the ship docks to abroad and you have so many months working and then so many months off on holiday, making it a lot more desirable for people not so fond of the 9-5.

zinia in Brisbane, Australia

60 months ago

rubmstr in Columbus, Ohio said: Has anyone done Massage Therapy on a cruise ship? Is it hard to get a job? Do they work you to death? Are they good to work for?

hi, can I apply as a massage therapist?

60 months ago

Hi.... Any one can employ me as massage therapist? I love working with people and most especially I love doing massage to people.

markonja in Melbourne, Australia

60 months ago

When you find out, please do let me know too/forward it; would be more than grateful

Marko

60 months ago

thank you for the reply. Im here in Australia as an international student of Diploma of Remedial Massage Therapy and I already finished my Certificate IV in Massage Therapy. At the moment I am looking for a company that can give me a contract to prolong my stay here in Australia to practice my degree. If any one can help me before my visa expires that would be a great opportunity. I really love doing massage to people and working with different races.

Thank you very much

Sincerely Yours,
Zinia

Nicole in London, United Kingdom

60 months ago

mags in Dublin, Ireland said: heya thank you so much for leaving that comment, im starting in the academy in november and was getting so stressed thinking i wouldnt save anything and would be tortured.haha.
i hope everything continues well for you.xx

Hey mags, wen are you starting your training? im starting the 23rd, im so nervous lol!! xxxx

Sally in West Palm Beach, Florida

60 months ago

rubmstr in Columbus, Ohio said: Thanks for the great info Evan. I thought I had read that there were places that did the hiring for cruise ships.I didn't see a listing for jobs on cruise ships specifically on the website you listed. You didn't work when they were in port did you? I also didn't understand what you meant by "you can save twelve grants"Do you get many breaks?

Most cruise ship spa jobs are only available thru a company called
Steiner. They are contracted through the cruise companys to run the Spas & gyms on almost all ships. They are based out of the UK and actually have opened or taken over some MT schools. I worked with someone who did a contract with them (8 months) and hated it.
She said that she did about 10 massages a day and had a very rigirous sales quota to fill. As most massage therapist are not
sales people, she did not like it. She told me that she had to
travel to the UK to train in their methods of massage, selling and
other body treatments for about 2 weeks.

60 months ago

yellowrage17 in Malvern, Pennsylvania said: To all who have interviewed with Steiner:

Dear Yellow-
Remember that regardless of what others are doing, you are
selling yourself. There is an extensive test on basic things, ie
if a client has a siezure, as well as ? regarding how you would
handle certain situations regarding running a business. They want
to see if you can sell and if you are motivated to promote yourself. You will have to do a practical and may need a table if your interview is not at a school. They will want to see your techniques, especially if you can use other parts other than hands.This is to see how long you can last or how many treatments you can actually do in a day!!

60 months ago

Chantal in Cape Canaveral, Florida said: i am currently on a ship now working for steiner as a beauty therapist. do not believe anything on here.. i mean some things are real but then again alot of it doesnt apply to every single ship. there are bad things and good things with any job whether it b on land or at sea. to b honest i hated life on the ship for my first 2 weeks. ive been on here for 6 weeks now and absolutly love it! yes i hav to go out and promote try to get my own clients in but it has been so good for my confidence. i was so scared when i first started to go up to someone and ask them if they would like a treatment, now i find it so easy to do. plus! it is the best experience u can get! i mean ur travelling the world whilst getting paid. ur friends are ur work mates, ur roommates and ur family. u become so close. if u like to party u will love ships too. crew partys happen every week or twice a week. have been saving heaps of money too! the first few months are stressful i believe.. but u get used to it and it becomes ur life.

Thanks Chantal....its good to hear input from the inside!!

srwoods in Antioch, Tennessee

60 months ago

Carly in Crofton, Maryland said: To Christine
You must be attending the Baltimore School of Massage. I am about to graduate from there, and let me tell you the admissions officers have lied to you. Steiner Group owns 90% of the spa industry on cruiselines. They have a monopoly and they push their students into working on the ships right out of school because they don't know any better. It's slave labor. Once you're on that ship they own you. You are cut off from family and friends and they make you work 12-14 hour days. A normal day for a massage therapist is 4-5 sessions. You would be doing 10-12. You'd do much better to find a day spa in Baltimore, Annapolis, or DC and maintain your freedom. I realize that you're just starting school and that you're still idealistic and excited for the future, but please research all that is out there! You are about to be exposed to so much, please don't let Steiner blind you from other opportunities.

It's not slave labor...as you are free to leave anytime(yes you would have to pay for your ticket back- but no one is there threatening to kill you if you leave). The hours are long, and work is hard...but theses are choices that we all have the freedom to make for ourselves. Please don't compare this to slave labor- because in all honesty it pales in comparison!

srwoods in Antioch, Tennessee

60 months ago

gooffy in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania said: I AM THE HARDEST WORKER AROUND> it had nothing to do with the experience. If you are younger like to drink don't mind people having sex in the bed next to you then you'll do fine. All the selling and hard work was a big part of the job but not the problem for me. It was the ship life itself. So no worries about your choice just be prepared for the unexpected.
Yes, I am sure the ship matters a great deal. Keep thinking about the great money you WILL make. GOODLUCK!

What ship did you work for? All you seem to talk about of ship life is drunk people and people having sex. Somehow it is hard to believe that all there is to ship life is what you have described! I know it is an element...but I know there are other elements as well. Maybe you can broaden your perspective and offer a little more info. Just a thought!

jogana in Chicalim, India

60 months ago

yes its the truth
[url=”merchant-navy-jobs.blogspot.com”]cruise ship jobs[/url]

jogana in Chicalim, India

60 months ago

Katie in West Palm Beach, Florida

60 months ago

monbal954@aol.com in Pompano Beach, Florida said: what cruise line does steiner company owns? also are they any of the top ones like the princess, carribean, or carnival?

Steiner Leisure does not own any ships, they are contracted with the cruise lines to run & staff the spas on board the ships. Go to their website to see which lines they work with. www.steinerleisure.com. Just as a FYI here is a post from someone a few months back.... I worked as a beauty therapist for stiener. at first i was very excited to go to my training in london, england. when you get there, they put you up in the ymca, which houses not only steiners, but drug addicts, youth offenders, etc. it was a bit of a shock for me when i got to the academy. most, but no all of the trainers are full of themselves becasue they are so proud to have gotten to their cheesy position. their are very straight, and by that i mean if that don't like your hair or make up they'll tell you to your face and infront of everyone. they were actually pretty rude, and unprofessional. if you had asked them a question or challeged them their response would be, "why aren't you wearing enough make up?"
from the beginning they teach you how to sell, HARDCORE SELLING. you have to memorize a huge list of products. if i had known earlier that it was all about selling, then i probably wouldn't have joined. myself and others were stuck in a position. we had paid all that money to join steiner and it would be too late to go back now! i especially felt sorry for the people that came all the way from places like south africa and australia...when they realize whats really going on, they up and leave!
when you get on your ship, depending on your ship and your manager, it could be a good or a HORRIBLE experience. managers are absolutly crazy! they yell at you, make you feel horrible, embarress you in front of your team, make you read out your

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mary in Chattanooga, Tennessee

60 months ago

commission on a massage is 7.25 % + tips on all services and you have to pay $35 before you can start earning commission (~$130) ..... you will work min 12 hours with hour break for lunch and 15min between services.. the max hours of work is 14 hours a day.. you have 3 half days off a week.... you do have ship privilege so you have some time to drink and relax i guess...Remember to sell yourself and make steiner loads of money

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

mary in Chattanooga, Tennessee

60 months ago

Suwanna in Las Vegas, Nevada said: I still didn't get the right answer.Did they need any license or I need to pass natinal exsam or only certified from school or what not?

you need your license when you go to london.. it's not necessary to have it at the interview....remember to save some at $3000 when departing for london

bb in Spain

60 months ago

You don't actually "pay" this amount, this is the sum you have to earn before you get commission - so you lose your 7.5% on this 35 dollars. In fact, it is 245 per week, as you have to earn the money for your days off!

As far as money in London is concerned, you'll need money to get to the YMCA, then the academy daily, and lunches.When you have finished the course, you pay your transport to the airport (there is a good bus service) and one night in a hotel at the port city.If you haven't paid for it before, you'll need to pay the fee to Steiner and the medical. You will be told about this at the interview. For my daughter, they said she should take about 1,000 sterling to cover all this, but she managed to spend quite a bit more!

If you enjoy a social life and eating out, then you will need a lot more. I would suggest having a VISA card rather than take cash.

60 months ago

Curious in Los Angeles, California said: Going to Vegas for interview--approx. how many other candidates/ applicants are there with you?

Remember that Steiner recruits worlwide, so its not just the
people standing in the room with you, you are compeating against.
The interviews are screaning processes, and the interviewer's
perception is imprtant, but they are not the decision makers.
All your documents,test,resume,picture, etc is sent to the main office in the UK and they decide. Try your best to have eerything they ask for,as it will be difficult to get anything else to catch up with your original docs! Best of luck to you!

Page:  « First « Previous   3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.