Manufacturing/Mechanical Engineering job options

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

John in Somerset, New Jersey

47 months ago

Try medical manufacturing industry. This industry seems to be very strong in the US and will probably remain that way for a while. You should be able to find plenty of opportunities in CNC manufacturing here.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Enoch Morrow in San Diego, California

42 months ago

kaiz in Los Angeles, California said: I have been working as a Manufacturing Engineer (CNC) in the aerospace field for about 6 years. I have a degree in Mechanical Engineering (MS) and want to move out of the Aerospace industry. I have mechanical engineering technial skills including CAD/CAM, operations and supervisory skills. I am looking for other industries which are growing and where I can use my skills and experience. All feedback is appreciated.
Thanks.

Dear Kaiz:

My name is Enoch Morrow. I am with Fyfe Co. LLC in San Diego. We are a composites manufacturing company and are currently seeking a Mechanical Engineer with a degree. I see that your post here was 10 months ago. Have you found a new position as a Mechanical Engineer yet? If not, please contact me at your earliest convenience by email: enoch@fyfeco.com Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Meghan Huffman in Santa Barbara, California

33 months ago

kaiz in Los Angeles, California said: I have been working as a Manufacturing Engineer (CNC) in the aerospace field for about 6 years. I have a degree in Mechanical Engineering (MS) and want to move out of the Aerospace industry. I have mechanical engineering technial skills including CAD/CAM, operations and supervisory skills. I am looking for other industries which are growing and where I can use my skills and experience. All feedback is appreciated.
Thanks.

I saw your post but I see that it was from quite a while ago. Are you still interested in a Mechanical Engineer opportunity? Our company is a technology business that designs and manufactures marine turbines to generate renewable energy from tidal and ocean current. Our company's vision is to deploy farms of marine turbines under the world's oceans - silently and invisibly generating electricity at no cost to the environment. We are looking to hire a Mechanical Engineer with at least 5 years of mechanical engineering experience. Please let me know if you would be interested.

Meghan Huffman in Santa Barbara, California

33 months ago

My email is: mhuffman@ecomerittech.com

samuel.a in Satellite Provider

30 months ago

jgmpwt

donnalynnmagee@yahoo.com in Rochester, New York

24 months ago

kaiz in Los Angeles, California said: I have been working as a Manufacturing Engineer ( CNC ) in the aerospace field for about 6 years. I have a degree in Mechanical Engineering (MS) and want to move out of the Aerospace industry. I have mechanical engineering technial skills including CAD /CAM, operations and supervisory skills. I am looking for other industries which are growing and where I can use my skills and experience. All feedback is appreciated.
Thanks.

Greetings!! You may be perfect for a position I am looking to fill!! Please let me know if you'd consider relocation!!
Please email me at your earliest convenience!
donnalynnmagee@yahoo.com

Chief Recruiting Officer

FULL RELOCATION GIVEN

Company -- Esterline -- Couer d' laene, Idaho
Near Spokane WA
BS/MS - Mechanical Engineer: Salary up to 85k

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.