CCMA and Certified Phlebotomist

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

teresa rigby in warner, Georgia

36 months ago

Certified in Medical assisting and phlebotomy. Still can't find a job:( Looking in the Macon GA. area. Received my cerification in M.A. last month, and phlebotomy approx. a year. I didn't know how hard it would be to find a job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Robert Parker in Seattle, Washington

36 months ago

I'm looking to take Phlebotomy soon, did you do an externship?

teresa rigby in warner, Georgia

36 months ago

I am already a certified phlebotomist and also a certified medical assistant. I took the courses separately. I had to do a certain total of venipuntures before I could complete phlebotomy to receive my diploma from the school. Plus I received 60 hrs. of clinicals at a local Dr.s office. Which included lab work, injections, and many other areas associated with the medical field.

Sunshine76 in Mccomb, Mississippi

35 months ago

teresa rigby in warner, Georgia said: I am already a certified phlebotomist and also a certified medical assistant. I took the courses separately. I had to do a certain total of venipuntures before I could complete phlebotomy to receive my diploma from the school. Plus I received 60 hrs. of clinicals at a local Dr.s office. Which included lab work, injections, and many other areas associated with the medical field.

Have you tried any of the plasma centers ?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.