Contra Costa Medical Career College

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

annabelle in Pittsburg, California

51 months ago

Hey, I would like to know if anyone who attended the MA program had a positive experience or what to expect overall - if I'm not wasting my time/money there I'd like more clarification before making my final decision.

Any former alumni of any field that went here may share experience too.

I have some friends who shared mixed experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Erica Guerra in Vallejo, California

50 months ago

Obtaining a job as a Medical Assistant these days is extremely hard, if I were you, I wouldnt waste my time or money in this profession. I graduated from a MA program in 2005 and have yet to find a secure position.

Rachelle in Deltona, Florida

50 months ago

Maybe its just your area, here in Florida there are pleny of physicians looking for quality medical assistants. I graduated last year and have been employed with the same employer that I externed with.

bbmax in Vallejo, California

48 months ago

There are so many schools graduating so many MAs and no jobs in this field in this area anyway. Kaiser rarely has an opening and would want experience. These schools are just after your money. They cannot deliver on their promises. I am a RN and have been one for many years. I hate the way these schools are misleading young people.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Lissette in Orlando, Florida

48 months ago

Rachelle in Deltona, Florida said: Maybe its just your area, here in Florida there are pleny of physicians looking for quality medical assistants. I graduated last year and have been employed with the same employer that I externed with.

Where? Ive been looking like crazy for over a year, and no luck

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.