DONT WASTE UR $$$ OR TIME @ ASA INSTITUTE

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 129)
Page:   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

eggz220 in Brooklyn, New York

48 months ago

I think that ASA is a good school and it is up too you as the student to apply yourself and as for mrs miller am an A student in her class dont have a problem with her some of the students act like kids they wanna walk into class a half hour to fortyfive minutes late and expects her to explain something she just spend 15 mins explaining i agree with her its up to you as the student to take her class seriously, evryone has a different opinon about the school and you know wat you came to achieve yeah the books may not have everything there is to know thats why there is a library ther is the internet do research and apply yourself its you benefit from it no one else yeah the school may have its problems, but come on tou cant expect to start a job and make $45,000-$55,000 a year you have to start at the bottom and work your way up.... like I said its up to you too apply yourself know what you want.... I know for a fact you can take bad situation and get something good out of it so please give it a chance and also Mrs.Miller if you haven't droped her class

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (19) Reply - Report abuse

eggz220 in Brooklyn, New York

48 months ago

I think that ASA is a good school and it is up too you as the student to apply yourself and as for mrs miller am an A student in her class dont have a problem with her some of the students act like kids they wanna walk into class a half hour to forty five minutes late and expects her to explain something she just spend 15 mins explaining i agree with her its up to you as the student to take her class seriously, everyone has a different opinon about the school and you know wat you came to achieve, yeah the books may not have everything there is to know thats why there is a library there is the internet do research and apply yourself its you benefit from it no one else yeah the school may have its problems, but come on you cant expect to start a job and make $45,000-$55,000 a year, you have to start at the bottom and work your way up.... like I said its up to you too apply yourself know what you want.... I know for a fact you can take bad situation and get something good out of it so please give it a chance and also Mrs.Miller if you haven't droped her class

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

MzT

47 months ago

I just finished up my 4th semester @ ASA. They r not a bad school. You just have to speak up. They do give you last minute info n sometimes the info aint correct but they let yu know. I did my research on this school too late. Its no use in complaining now. I'm about to graduate from there n a couple of weeks. From what I did get outta ASA, I'm glad I went there because they do send yu on externships n dey do actually pay off... Granted all of the sites they send ppl to r the ones that don't wanna hire anyone but still...that's good. Yu can't start out @ the top. Yu going to asa for ur associate degree. Its not like yu startin out wit a PH.D, c'mon, cut them some slack. Yea most of the teachers there r russians but that's why sudents have a mouth. Get a small group together....get the most articulate n "non-go off at the mouth" speaker n politely tell them that ya'll can't understand what is being taught. Because its not the teacher fault that mayb english isn't their first language but it IS the student fault to sit in the class the whole 15 weeks, can't understand what is being taught, then complain when yu fail. Yu shoulda said somethin in the beginning or switched ur class....yes yu hv that option.....to anyone that thinks that ASA is taking advantage of them or their money....take advanatge of anything they have to offer. I'm now taking the free CMA refresher course and the free graduate course for ultrasound. ASA jus puts yu on a path, its up to yu to follow it to your destination....or take a detour!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (30) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

Co13999 in Flushing, New York

43 months ago

Hi, I'm trying to get some info on the chemistry class (SC173 Chemistry I and lab) at ASA, and the instructing professor/s. I'm looking for somewhat of an easy semester/laid back instructor. I'm willing to travel within NYC to any of ASA facilities. Any help/info would be highly appreciated.

Thanks so much,

Co13999

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Co13999 in Flushing, New York

43 months ago

Hi, I'm trying to get some info on the chemistry class (SC173 Chemistry I and lab) at Bramson, and the instructing professor/s. I'm looking for somewhat of an easy semester/laid back instructor. I'm willing to travel within NYC or Nassau county to any of Bramson facilities. Any help/info would be highly appreciated.

Thanks so much,

Co13999

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Someone in Corona, New York

40 months ago

Responding to the last comment...
You said you have to wait a year to retake a test" allow me to correct you. You have to only wait 30 days and thats it. This school is the worst school I have ever attended. Teachers don't even speak English and the ones that do its so hard to understand them and I would say 75% of them are from Russia. Even the janitor guys are Russians hmm something fishy is going on there. If you go to the NYC "campus" its clean compared to the dump in Brooklyn. ITs so dirty and so old.

I tell you by experience pass this school and attend a real CUNY or SUNY school.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

40 months ago

A they only had 15- 20 computers in their library in the NYC campus? are you kidding me 15-30 computers in the library and this was until maybe summer 2010 when they finally got a new place and they still have around 20 computers for the whole school to use! are you kidding me?

Why go to a school and put up with a school that is in its baby steps. Forget about this school and go to a real CUNY or SUNY school period.

People always tell you " let from your mistakes" but a wise man will tell you "learn from the mistakes of others" with this said do your research and invest your $ and time in a real school.

Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

40 months ago

I was out of school for a very long time and thought ASA was the place for me to finally obtain my college diploma. After sending an email to the school for some further information, I was harassed by ASA representatives for days on my cell phone. I decided to go into the school and had to take a placement test. I did good on the test and was immediately directed to the financial aid office. I then was told that my grants from pell and tap were not enough to cover tuition costs so I would need to take out a loan for $12,000.The red flag should have went up right then. I thought positive and was ready to get my diploma and start a career where I would be able to pay the loan off. I was off to my classes two days later and when I reached the campus, I was amazed to see that it was inside a shopping mall with see-thru windows, which shoppers could which you studying while riding up and down the escalator. I was given the school librarian as my mentor. One of my criminal justice professors with the initials A.L.B. was always in the hallway or in the classsoom with female students, giving hugs and kisses, just being too friendly. You pay for a three hour class on a saturday but you only stay for about an hour an a half each class. I had a professor that was a retired NYC police officer and you would have thought that he was living on another planet from the things he would say. The lunchroom area is a room that holds about eight people plus its also the janitor's room. There is only two bathrooms with five stalls and two sinks combined, you do the math. You are told to buy boks that you will need for your classes from there college bookstore that cost $100 a book or more and you never even use the book once. You are told that if you take a schedule with classes from 1 pm until 6 pm or weekend classes, you will get a automatic discount check for $1000 at the end of the semester but when the end of the semester came they told me because I failed one class I couldn't get th

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (38) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

J in Bklyn in New York, New York

40 months ago

That is your opinion. But there is ppl I know that work in big name hospitals.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

40 months ago

Did you see the "student lounge" in Brooklyn? simply terrible. Teachers themselves expressed themselves by saying " I dont know how students come here and put up with all this" Bathrooms are nasty and only 1 per floor.

They first start you off in NYC but then later on they tell you that you have to finish the rest of your semesters in Brooklyn because some classes are not offered in NYC.

This place is a DUMP. Can you tell me which other school uses picnic tables as desks? and they still use CRT monitors wow!!!!! Also in the Web design class out of all the computers only 6 had the software which was needed for web design. Simply terrible and I dont even mention that I went to this school because Im embarrassed by it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Truegirl in Elizabeth, New Jersey

39 months ago

ASA College is not a bad college I have went there. I am talking about the one in Manhattan. It is what you put in it. If you had a bad experience well then sorry. It seems you have it out for the school. People need to realize that you won't make money if you are not certified and shouldn't rely on anybody finding you a job. If you want it you go for it. I can talk because I took the exam and work for a major hospital. I am making good money. It is what you put in it. They are accredited with CAAHEP.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

stephanie in Bronx, New York

39 months ago

i stat school the 15 of feb im scared asa is alot of money

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

39 months ago

Make the best out of that school!. They will start you off in Manhattan and if you are in the Computer programming or Network security field you will end up in Bklyn which is terrible.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No Reply - Report abuse

some 1 in NY

39 months ago

I'm looking in 2 asa and the school sounds really good.....is there anyone that graduated from the criminal justice program

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Some one in Corona, New York

39 months ago

You want to study in the criminal justice field go to John Jay college of criminal justice. Why go to an imitation school? } + John Jay is cheaper. Criminal Justice classes will be held in the Bklyn building which is terrible! trust me you are going to remember what I said. Good luck!

True girl in New York, New York

39 months ago

Look AsA is a good school. Don't listen to negativity. It is what you put in it. Go on FB ASA and u will see the positive reviews.
Good Luck!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Truth in Corona, New York

39 months ago

Seriously that school sucks!

-They only let you print 15 pages per day.
- the Bklyn building sucks! I mean why put up with such a thing! you are paying your money its not free!
-Bklyn bldg bathrooms are always dirty and vandalized.
-Student lounge? did you see the size of it?
-Still using CRT monitors! Cmon its 2011 time to upgrade to LCD.
-Web design classes: out of the 20 computers in the classroom only 6 had the software you needed to make your project.
-Lets talk about interships... You are in your last semesters and I seen they sent people to do interships as phone operators!
-Dirty , Nasty, most of the faculty are Russians who obtained their degrees out there and can hardly speak English.
Dont be fooled by the Manhattan building eventually you will end up in Bklyn.
When you tell someone you got your degree from ASA people say huh ? ASA ?

Spend your $ wisely and go to a real school. A wise person doesn't learn from their mistakes he learns from the mistakes of others.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

39 months ago

Do they still use picnic tables as desks? LMAO ! enough said! Its not free why put up with things like this? SMH

Good luck! and watch your belongings in Bklyn.

Truegirl in Brooklyn, New York

39 months ago

I have wasted enough time on this forum. I have better things to do. It looks like you have it out for the school and I really wonder why? What doesn't work for you doesn't mean it doesn't for anyone else. Also when you give info give the correct info. Their computers are flat screen new models. I have seen it. Don't know how long ago you been there but ASA is good. Of course it is not a CUNY but you are getting a degree in less time than it would be in a CUNY school.

To anyone thinking of applying, do your research. They are accredited with CAAHEP and if you are going into medical field you should know that is good. You have to also look at the person who gives the school bad reviews. Maybe they are just not cut out for it and didn't apply themselves and blame the school for it. ASA just paves the way for you its up to you.

Good luck to everyone.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

39 months ago

You seem very emotional take it easy its only a review.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Truegirl in Brooklyn, New York

39 months ago

Baby I have a real job and need to get back to it. I don't know what you doing. You seem like a bitter person. Nothing to be emotional about. I am loving life and always help ppl. Have a blessed day ;-)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

39 months ago

Good for you! Just putting the truth out there's no need to be emotional. Best of luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

ASARIPOFF in Brooklyn, New York

39 months ago

They also block damn near every website...At my old college they didnt block anything and yeah there were ppl surfing the web and on myspace etc. but there were always computers available because it was a large library .ASA blocks EVERYTHING....type in disney....BLOCKED...type in anything related to entertainment or shopping and its blocked..You pay all this money and you cant even surf the web ! In closing I just want to say I truly regret signing up for this school and im going to go to a CUNY college...and not pay a dime and GET MONEY BACK

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

ASARIPOFF in Brooklyn, New York

39 months ago

I am a current student at ASA and i truly regret coming here to this school. It IS a rip off no doubt about it. I believe that alot of students that go to ASA go because of the convenient location. It's so easy to get to downtown brooklyn and the CUNY colleges are so far! I shouldve known it was a ripoff when the financial aid person told me i'd have to take out a loan. Ummm ive been to community college before and i NEVER had to take out a loan in fact i always got atleast $3,000 back from financial aid! So my first semested just ended and i went to the FA office and i said where's my check and she said oh students dont get money back unless they take out an extra loan...WTH ? Ill be damned! The professors for the most part are good and qualified. I havent had a russian or non english speaking professor they've all been pretty diverse and great teachers HOWEVER ASA is STILL a ripoff...Go to a regular CUNY college and if you want to graduate quickly just take 18 credits per semester if you can handle that courseload...Or go as slow as you'd like...When i went to a regular college i only took 12 credits per semester and each semester i'd get a nice chunk of change back ...so why rush through it like asa? Do you REALLY want to pay $20,000 back?In ALL my classes I saw students dropping out like FLIES ... I was like WTH? They had the right idea! GET OUT NOW!!!! The facility is DIRTY ...the student lounge is laughable ...They nickel and dime you to death in that school and they hound you! Im not registering for the second semester because i can get a free education at a CUNY college...ASA isnt even recognized as a real college. The degree you get from ASA will be useless. The library is so FREAKIN small...seriously they are like MAYBE 15 computers and they only allow you to print 10 pages per day .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

BLUSH23 in Brooklyn, New York

39 months ago

stephanie in Bronx, New York said: i stat school the 15 of feb im scared asa is alot of money

Ima say this you'll be married to that loan & lets be honest their turnover rate on geting job placement is horrible!

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

39 months ago

Truegirl in Brooklyn, New York said: First if all you are talking about Bklyn. I know Bklyn site is GHETTO!!! But the one in nyc has brand new computers so don't know what you talking about.OmG! Listen this is for anyone considering ASA. DO YOUR RESEARCH!!!!! They are accredited and I know a lot of people who have good jobs. They are helping me out a lot. You have to understand that you are getting an Associates Degree in 16months and the classes are not going to be easy. It is what you put in it. Honestly when you graduate if you have to depend on them for a job means you are lazy. If you want it you go out there and get it. It is all about what you make of it. I hate it when people want to better themselves they give them false hope. I am telling you if you go to play around and think that you can still hang on a Saturday night then don't go. You have to apply yourself.

My dear the classes are easy especially when the professors are giving exact replicas of whats supposed to be tests

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No Reply - Report abuse

39 months ago

Truegirl in Brooklyn, New York said: First if all you are talking about Bklyn. I know Bklyn site is GHETTO!!! But the one in nyc has brand new computers so don't know what you talking about.OmG! Listen this is for anyone considering ASA. DO YOUR RESEARCH!!!!! They are accredited and I know a lot of people who have good jobs. They are helping me out a lot. You have to understand that you are getting an Associates Degree in 16months and the classes are not going to be easy. It is what you put in it. Honestly when you graduate if you have to depend on them for a job means you are lazy. If you want it you go out there and get it. It is all about what you make of it. I hate it when people want to better themselves they give them false hope. I am telling you if you go to play around and think that you can still hang on a Saturday night then don't go. You have to apply yourself.

Is your work relative to ASA helping you?
This was simply my experience I did my research on the school I ve read a handful of both negative & positive comments about ASA INSTITUTE the only thing I should of done was pay attn to the negative things that was actually happening that I was already warned about. I was enthusiastic about the school ...at first but as time went along i saw the b.s

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Truegirl in Bklyn in Brooklyn, New York

39 months ago

Ok! What happened to agree to disagree? I got a lot out of ASA and know quite a few ppl that have good jobs. If it was a horrible experience for you well then that is your experience. But when someone else states that they liked ASA, you should just respect it and move on. It is like eating Broccoli, I love it but you will have people say that it is nasty and has a horrible taste. Good Luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

39 months ago

ASA sucks period!
There are too many negatives about this school! like I say dont learn from your mistakes learn from the mistakes of others !!!!

Get out while you still have time and go to a real school! and watch your belongings when you go to the building in Bklyn .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Truegirl in Bklyn in New York, New York

39 months ago

Who is emotional now? lol. You sound bitter and can see why probably you couldn't get a job. Stop blaming your problems on other ppl and take responsibility for your own. Have a nice day

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

39 months ago

Just trying to open the eyes of people! apparently Im not the only one who thinks like this. Do you work for them?
you sound mad now and still emotional relax! its only an opinion!

Good luck at ASA and their picnic tables used as desks LMAO

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

39 months ago

Why would I be mad? I don't get mad off ignorant comments like that. I am a laid back person. I am laughing at you because you ignorance is shining through with your feedback. I don't work for them but I am not going to trash a school when I didn't have any bad experience. You have a bad experience, fine leave it at that. But you keep coming with trash talk like it bothers you. If people are going to make a mistake it is their mistake to make. I will no longer reply to any of your comments and feed into your bitter BS. You are probably sitting at home with no job and just mad because you don't have the brains to pass school. Again, baby I live a good life it seems you don't. Stop making up different usernames and acting like it is different people posting negative comments. All the comments you make are the same bs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

39 months ago

Does it really matter what am doing? If I say am a homeless person with no job make you feel better or superior? LOL !
I think you are still emotional and mad!

Good luck with ASA and picnic tables as desks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Someone else in Brooklyn, New York

39 months ago

..ASA isnt even recognized as a real college. The degree you get from ASA will be useless.
What do you mean by that? ASA IS an accredited school.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

39 months ago

I guess you don't know how to research. They are accredited by Middle States Commission on Higher Education the same way Cuny is accredited by them. Also they are accredited by Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
I bet you are the same person as Truth in Corona using a new username. Anyways the face that you couldn't research it properly shows how really dunce you are.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

PIXEN

39 months ago

NYC in East Elmhurst, New York said: ASA is the worst school I ever been to! Have you seen the library ? enough said! its 2010 and they didnt upgrade to flat screen monitor until last month. WOW! but the rest of the school still has the old monitors WOW! The library in Brooklyn only has like 20 computers. @0 computers for over 2000 students? wow! Half of the teachers are russians who can hardly speak English. WOW

i really love ASA WITH ALL MY HEART,THE SCHOOL HAS WONDERFUL PROFESSORS,RESSLER,WAYNE,KHAN,LAWLESS..........

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Layla

39 months ago

I don't think you can judge a school by the bathrooms, my school only had 2 bathrooms, and the girls bathroom had 2 stalls and 2 sinks and a small break room but it was a great school.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

39 months ago

LMAO you cant keep my name off your lips! LMAO Still emotional!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

39 months ago

The only one laughing here is me, baby.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

LetfreedomRing! in Brooklyn, New York

39 months ago

I am a student at ASA college in Brooklyn NY, My Professor
is,Dwyer. Now, if you really wanna learn something or anything....THAT'S!!
The WOMEN to see in able to learn something from.
Everybody else, are just lil toy's to play around with.
Alot of the student do Hate,Dwyer all because she's the only one that care's and keep's it REAL? "(SHHHH!! She's from - Jamaica or the United Kingdom , But again She's WHITE.....?? WTF!!)" - African American.
She doesn't play any game's nor Patty Cakes with any STUDENT'S.
Unless your an athlete on steroids and on DRUGS, you'll get a passing grade of (-A)or(B+) just like that.
You don't have to BE around the ZIP CODE, to get a passing grade, nor do any of her WORK?
Beside that matter,She'll give you HOMEWORK and TESTS QUIZZEZ, LIKE THERE'S NO Sunday. Like what student care...........about her drama at HOME?
For every Quizz is 5 point's, but you'll NEVER GET TO SEE THEM....ON ANY PAPER WORK nor on the student View Grades sheet, as well as TO your HOMEWORK......IS just EXTRA WORK for YA!!
Those MID and FINAL TEST is like (1) ONE point for every
question of 9 pages, That may be either a linguistic expression used to make a request for information, or else the request itself made by such an expression, and it has to be TWO PAGES!!!
But what I hate about her, is that She's alway's comparing her (TEN) 10 year old son, To us adults.

OOOHHHH MY SON THIS, AND MY SON IS WAY BETTER THAT YOUR??

I Don't understand.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

pr-toto in Brooklyn, New York

39 months ago

@LetfreedomRing!

you know, i've had her before, and she talk's alot of bs about her self and family and the college.

she gave me a B+ and i didn't do much, as to any @$$ kisser.

she thinks that every one is a lawyer or an attorney or a jew? She needs alot of help, she needs to go to those or that "rubber room" and die there.

she hates asa college so much that she knows the inside and out of the school and family of the ceo, plus she hates that russian female that works in that corner.............in the same office.

dwyer cant stand russians or any one that is not a born american, like her son, luky for him....hes american, and not jamaica or from the uk....with that big head of his.

hate..........hate........hate, from pr-toto female.

but i'm done with that school,what ever...and those sick...........very sick and fake @$$ professors.

getbackatme@bashyusa7@aol.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

YOMOMMA in Bronx, New York

39 months ago

Run while you can!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

student@asa in Brooklyn, New York

38 months ago

pr-toto in Brooklyn, New York said: @LetfreedomRing!

you know, i've had her before, and she talk's alot of bs about her self and family and the college.

she gave me a B+ and i didn't do much, as to any @$$ kisser.

she thinks that every one is a lawyer or an attorney or a jew? She needs alot of help, she needs to go to those or that "rubber room" and die there.

she hates asa college so much that she knows the inside and out of the school and family of the ceo, plus she hates that russian female that works in that corner.............in the same office.

dwyer cant stand russians or any one that is not a born american, like her son, luky for him....hes american, and not jamaica or from the uk....with that big head of his.

hate..........hate........hate, from pr-toto female.

but i'm done with that school,what ever...and those sick...........very sick and fake @$$ professors.

getbackatme@bashyusa7@aol.com

You obviously do not know what you are talking about because Dwyer loves ASA she has been there for years. ASA is a building and the students make the school.i If some students are obviously taking her out of context because what she is saying about ASA it that some of the students who are hurting other students with their behavior and not doing their best. You have to work for your grades in her class. She makes comments about everyone because she want to show that all groups can work hard and she does not hate russians because some of her family is russian. Further, she wants to show that if people can come here and make money that people who are born here can make money too if they apply some of the same disipline and educate them The young lady in the office is her friend so where ever you are getting this information it is false. She talks about her ten year old son not to brag about him, but to show that the education he is getting at the private school is different from the education students get from most public schoo

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Truegirl in Bklyn in Brooklyn, New York

38 months ago

student@asa in Brooklyn, New York said: You obviously do not know what you are talking about because Dwyer loves ASA she has been there for years. ASA is a building and the students make the school.i If some students are obviously taking her out of context because what she is saying about ASA it that some of the students who are hurting other students with their behavior and not doing their best. You have to work for your grades in her class. She makes comments about everyone because she want to show that all groups can work hard and she does not hate russians because some of her family is russian. Further, she wants to show that if people can come here and make money that people who are born here can make money too if they apply some of the same disipline and educate them The young lady in the office is her friend so where ever you are getting this information it is false. She talks about her ten year old son not to brag about him, but to show that the education he is getting at the private school is different from the education students get from most public schoo

Don't respond to these people. It is a waste of time. They obviously hate the school because they couldn't handle the accelerated courses. These are probably the people you see in class with a phone in their hand txting and expect to learn.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

ohhhhhhhhMang in Brooklyn, New York

38 months ago

5K for tution huh ? WOW!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

girl98 in Brooklyn, New York

37 months ago

BLUSH23 in Brooklyn, New York said: Ima say this you'll be married to that loan & lets be honest their turnover rate on geting job placement is horrible!

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Actually, their job placement stats are pretty good.Of course, there was a slight decrease but the economy sucks right now so there's nothing that can be done. And then it all depends on you -- if you were a good student and worked hard, you shouldn't have had any problems. Sometimes the problem is a job seeker, you know....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

icelily20 in Brooklyn, New York

35 months ago

Are there any good new york medical assistant schools that placed you into a job? Also, whats the starting salary for entry level MA in nyc?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

ASA Staff in Brooklyn, New York

34 months ago

Truth in Corona, New York said: Do they still have picnic tables as desks? or limit you 15 pages to print per day at ASA ? Dont get emotional just asking ...... :D

How about the library in Bklyn? 15 computers for over 500 students? LMAO I can go allll day LMAO

Dont get emotional just asking ...... :D

Now the print out limit has been increased to 125 pages per week.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

someone in Jackson Heights, New York

34 months ago

ASA Staff in Brooklyn, New York said: Now the print out limit has been increased to 125 pages per week.

125 / 7 = 17.85 WOW now I guess they added 2-3 more pages per day.

ASA=FAIL

RUN away from that school!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

icelily20 in Brooklyn, New York

34 months ago

Is there a demand for MA in new york or not? I know in other states it not the case. But nyc should be different.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.