Does any one know of any Medical Assistant staffing Agencies?????entry-level positions

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Leeyah in Brooklyn, New York

44 months ago

I have been looking for a ma job for the past 2 years after graduating from the Allen School. I really wanna get into the medical field just no more longterm schooling. Is there any one whose got hired through a agency as a ma or a hospital with no experience at all. Please help if u can....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

leeyah231 in Massapequa, New York

43 months ago

i also graduated from the allen school two years ago... n still nothing. It so sad , i hope i find something by jan. if not i plan on going to college for nursing. hope u find something.....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

trishnis in Forest Hills, New York

40 months ago

I graduated from Plaza college in december 2010 and still have not found a job in the medical field. I feel like i wasted 2 years of my life :(

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Matt, NCMA in Dallas, Texas

39 months ago

PAULINE in Los Angeles, California said: GUYS! u r scarring me , I want to become MA , whats going on with this job market

Hi there, It tough times right now and there are way to many Medical Assistants out there, who are looking for work. I love being a NCMA and I'm working two jobs, and I'm very thankful for it also. I have over 20 plus years in medicine. I got through school real easily. All you have to do is decide if this is what you want to do for the rest oof your life. Being a Medical Assistant is an awsome career, but be warned you will have to look for work ahead of time, before you're done with school, and don't looking when one doesn't come your way right away. Have a good day, and I hope this has helped.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.