Finding a job in Temecula,CA or nearby cities

Comments (11)

Krystal in Temecula, California

95 months ago

I am having the hardest time finding a job in the Temecula area. I have had 6 months of previous experience but I know that I am very skilled in this profession. I was trained by the best and just hope that some jobs open up out here who don't require 2 years of experience.

Anonymous in Redlands, California

94 months ago

We are looking for a good MA. How can we discuss?

Anonymous in Redlands, California

94 months ago

It is for the Temecula area.

Krystal in Temecula, California

94 months ago

Anonymous in Redlands, California said: It is for the Temecula area.

If you give me an email address I can send you my resume. I am open to work now and as soon as possible works for me. You can email me directly at VKVFarias@Gmail.com . Thank you for your interest.

Ces in Lake Elsinore, California

94 months ago

Krystal in Temecula, California said: I am having the hardest time finding a job in the Temecula area. I have had 6 months of previous experience but I know that I am very skilled in this profession. I was trained by the best and just hope that some jobs open up out here who don't require 2 years of experience.

I have seen MA openings that require 6mos to 1 yr.

Holly

79 months ago

Looking for a part-time medical assistant position. I have several years of experience in many areas of medical offices. Please contant me so I can send my resume. Thank you Holly

ELIZABETH in Menifee, California

79 months ago

I AM HAVING THE HARDEST TIME FINDING A JOB IN MURRIETA, TEMECULA, MENIFEE. I HAVE A LOT OF EXPERIENCE IN A MEDICAL OFFICE FRONT AND BACK AND CHIROPRACTOR CARE.
PLEASE HELP ME TO FIND A JOB.
THANK YOU

MsMA in Hemet, California

77 months ago

Hello I am new to this site; I have visited it many times and always seem to help me. So I am hoping that someone may help me. I am currently looking for a job I am currently a Medical Assistant, Certified Phlebotomist, and a Medical Biller and Coder. I am also currently working as a Medical Assistant but the pay is awful. I am experienced in both front and back office 4 years in the Medical Field, and fluent in Spanish.. I am hopping to look for a job that that may respect my experience in the field and pay me for what my experience is worth.

Please help out a full-time student reach her goal to gain more knowledge so that I may continue my goal to become a Registered Nurse:)

Veda in Murrieta, California

73 months ago

I am an experienced 11 year Medical Assistant who has cared for patients in Family Practice, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. I am searching for a job within the Temecula, Murrieta or Hemet locations, I am available to start work as soon as possible. My qualifications and skills would be an excellent contribution due to my professionalism and dedication to my patients and providers.

amanda in Moreno Valley, California

70 months ago

I am a newly graduated NCMA and i'm trying to find a job, but everyone wants experience. How am I suppost to get experience when no one will give me a chance? I just hope I didn't go to school for nothing. And i'm willing to work in orange county, inland empire, temecula, palmsprings area any where in between.

Erica in Temecula, California

59 months ago

I am a newly graduated Medical Assistant and i'm trying to find a job, but everyone wants experience. How am I suppost to get experience when no one will give me a chance? I just hope I didn't go to school for nothing. And i'm willing to work in Inland Empire, Temecula, area any where in between.I am available to start work as soon as possible.Please help out a full-time student reach her goal to gain more knowledge so that I may continue my goal to become a MA :)

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.