Looking to Interview Current/Past Army Medical Personnel

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

ndieck in Washington, District of Columbia

49 months ago

An independent script-writer based in Chicago is seeking to interview current and recently-discharged members of the Army Medical Corps, Dental Corps, Nursing Corps, and related specialties and their families as part of the background research for an upcoming film script. The client is interested in researching the work and lifestyle of Army doctors, nurses, medics, and related personnel for the purpose of establishing authenticity.

The purpose of the interviews is simply background and authenticity research - how you become involved with Army Medical, what it's like, etc. This is not a political project or a 'tell-all.' My client is just sincerely interested in making sure that his depiction is respectful and accurate.

Interviewees will be compensated $100 for their time, and I am also attempting to identify some of the family care / counseling groups that my client could donate to as a further way of saying 'thanks' to the Army. Interviews can be conducted by phone or through email and I will work around your schedule.

Please contact ndieck83@gmail.com for more information. Thank you for your service!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.