Medical Assistant Temp Agencies

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 120)
Page:   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

dragua79 in Holland, Michigan

73 months ago

Does anyone know of any Medical Assistant Temp Agencies that are in Michigan, need employees in Michigan, anything? I am giving up on looking for a Medical Assistant job. If it happens, it happens. It really annoys me!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (332) / No (58) Reply - Report abuse

CMA IN VA in Hampton, Virginia

72 months ago

If you are near a military instillation try there. For the most part they are always looking for MA's to replace military members that have deployed. Hope this helps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

acrotin acrotin in Sacramento, United States minor outlying islands

72 months ago

You have done a good question, it’s really interesting. If you get any good reply, so please let me know. So I’ll also get some good idea.
Thanks for your future help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Dragua in Zeeland, Michigan

72 months ago

I've found a job now. We're really good for assisted living facilities. Try those. Go for a smaller company, they're less picky and are thrilled when anyone shows up! *L* I got my job because I thought I had a job interview at the place down the road, but it was somewhere else. I walked in anyway, handed the owner my resume, and I was hired that day! Awesome! Since we have the education that we have, if your state (more than likely they will) requires that you take classes for everything we learned. But you can test out on most of them. Stupidly, we can't do med admin (eventhough we're taught that at school) until we take tests, here in Michigan anyway. I also had to take a recipients rights class.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

MA in Sacramento Regina_22 Lopez in West Sacramento, California

72 months ago

Thanks "Dragua in Zeeland, Michigan" I have applied to a few assisted living facilities i will see how it goes. Thanks again for your help i hope it works out.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

You're welcome "MA in Sacramento Regina_22 Lopez in West Sacramento, California"! Good Luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Debra in Marquette, Michigan

71 months ago

dragua79 in Holland, Michigan said: Does anyone know of any Medical Assistant Temp Agencies that are in Michigan, need employees in Michigan, anything? I am giving up on looking for a Medical Assistant job. If it happens, it happens. It really annoys me!

Are you still checking your replies? I live in the UP of Michigan and believe me there are NO MAs up here! No one up here ever heard of an MA. Should have gone straight into nursing.

71 months ago

What are you talking about Debra?

Ana Orellana in Dallas, Texas

71 months ago

I took a medical assistant program and I did a one month externship with a gynecologyst but I still have not found a job I been looking everywhere. but I will not give up If you know of something please send me a message I live in dallas, tx

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Abby Williams in Concord, California

70 months ago

Does anybody know of any medical assitant staffing agencies in richmond, emeryville, martinez, concord area???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Lisa Cimorelli in Amenia, New York

70 months ago

Hi I don't know anything about Michigan...sorry...but I work in a Medical Staffing Agency in CT. If you are in CT and need an Medical Assistant job let me know!!

dragua79 in Holland, Michigan said: Does anyone know of any Medical Assistant Temp Agencies that are in Michigan, need employees in Michigan, anything? I am giving up on looking for a Medical Assistant job. If it happens, it happens. It really annoys me!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Reava in Southgate, Michigan

70 months ago

yes try kellys healthcare temp service in farmington hills mi also try man power temp service in ann arbor mi express personnel in farmington hills mi

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Rhonda Fitzgerald in Southfield, Michigan

70 months ago

There are a lot of medical agency in michigan ,but there are very low key .
Here are a couple of agency that I work for and guarantee a job
- davis smith agency
- solvis medical group
I hope this information is helpful , Rhonda F.

ivelisse in Brooklyn, New York

70 months ago

Does anyone know of any Medical Assistant Temp Agencies that are in brooklyn ny? or manhattan nyc.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (85) / No (22) Reply - Report abuse

rose phillips in Walnut, Iowa

69 months ago

does any one know of a medical staffing agency in Omaha or Des Monies that uses medical assistants.I have lots of experience as a CNA so I am not new to the medical industry I just desperately want to be a medical assistant, that is after all what I spent way to much money on to get a degree in, at Kaplan if you know of any please email me at jnr_ranch@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Eryka N.

69 months ago

I live in Chicago. I have graduated from Medical Assisting school back in August. I still have not found a job. I really do apply myself to leave applications and resumes everywhere. But with the reqirements asking for 1 year exp. it is kind of hard to get my foot through the door. My friends are all having the same situation also that I had graduated with. If anyone would know of any jobs in South Chicago, South Subs. or even in Northwest Indiana give me a little info. I'm desperate now. Kind of hard with holidays comming up and no gifts for my 4 kids.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

posie in Alameda, California

69 months ago

sophie21 in Woodland, California said: I just took an MA program and havent found any work, everyone wants experiance. I dont want to give up but i have no experiance. Im in west sacramento.

yasmin in Lancaster, California

69 months ago

Lisa Cimorelli in Amenia, New York said: Hi I don't know anything about Michigan...sorry...but I work in a Medical Staffing Agency in CT. If you are in CT and need an Medical Assistant job let me know!!

i havent found a job as a ma i graduated like six months ago and still havent found one

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

weiler in Las Vegas, Nevada

69 months ago

look at medical assistant page at PureMedicalJobsDOTCOM and indeed etc goodluck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Ti@Me in Lafayette, Louisiana

69 months ago

I have been a Medical Assistant for approx. 5 years, I've worked in many different areas, such as ER, Labor & Delivery, Pediatric, Urgent Care, Operating Room, Occupational medicine, and several hospitals...etc I was "Floater" going from office to office and I loved it, but I would like more. there are a few Doctors that hire and pay you to travel, my sister does that, she's very skilled in many areas as well, but there are not many agencies....If i find one, i will let you'll know, but PLEASE, DON'T GIVE UP. we alrerady have on strike against us because we are "Medical Assistants"...lol funny but true, many medical professions are, or may feel intimidated by what you know as a Medical Assistant, I've had several encounters with a few, we are trained as "Jack-of -all-trades" because we are able to cover the front end, as well as the back end...you will always hear the negativity..i did, and that didnt stop me!!! I wish you all the Best!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

shawnalee in Brentwood, California

69 months ago

i am having the same problem and i have my clinical medical asst. cert. and i still can not find a job they all want to have to e-mail you resume and then i fill like they just toss it. and if they just would give me a chance to see what i can do they would see my eperence and i would fit what they were looking for but they don't. does anyone know of any agencies in oakley ca any help would be great. thank you so much

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

TiaMe in Lafayette, Louisiana

67 months ago

I don't live in California, but i do know most of the agencies are looking for CNA's, I'm pretty sure you went to school because you didn't want to do CNA work, I mean thats the reason why I went, and alot of my friends also. you really don't have to go to school to be a CNA, I know lots of people that are CNA's or are working as CNA's and have not gone to school for it. I wish you all the best of luck, there are some good jobs out there, you just need to keep the faith and trust that you will find something good, as I did!! it was a very hard struggle, and you must proove to yourself....not to others that you can be what you want to be and more!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Ju in Sacramento, California

67 months ago

sophie21 in Woodland, California said: I just took an MA program and havent found any work, everyone wants experiance. I dont want to give up but i have no experiance. Im in west sacramento.

I have the same experience and when you start the college they said that help us to find job, but keep looking and send fax resume for any open job, I had two interviews in 30 resumes that I sent. God bless you I know is hard but don't give up

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ladieharris in Fontana, California

67 months ago

where in MI
Health Providers Choice her name is Kenyetta Weber

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

samar in Brooklyn, New York

65 months ago

i am amedical assistant assisted cardiologist, urologist, having skills indrawing blood,performed EKG, pft, throat culture, with urolologist too cytology i am bilingual and i can't find any medical assistant job if you know any job for me please send me a message

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Patricia in Bridgeport, Connecticut

62 months ago

Lisa Cimorelli in Amenia, New York said: Hi I don't know anything about Michigan...sorry...but I work in a Medical Staffing Agency in CT. If you are in CT and need an Medical Assistant job let me know!!

Hi: Lisa I just read what you posted on the indeed page about Medical Assistant Agency in Connecticut. Well I'm a recent graduate and just finished my MA Course and will be looking to start my new career if you can kindly give some info temp agencies i would appreciate it. My name is Patricia

Lisa in Southington, Connecticut

62 months ago

Hi Patricia, here is the problem...staffing agencies can't help people without experience! The best thing for you to do is create a resume, dress up and pound the pavement! After a year or so of experience, even in a small doc office in your town you will have much more marketability and then we can help you!

Lisa Cimorelli, CTS
Staffing Manager
J. Morrissey

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Nia in Jamaica, New York

62 months ago

Greetings All,
I am a counselor and I work with MA's and CNA's who are looking for work. If anyone can give me a heads up on any agencies in the NYC area I would really appreciate it.

Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

D in Berkeley, California

62 months ago

Lisa in Southington, Connecticut said: Hi Patricia, here is the problem...staffing agencies can't help people without experience! The best thing for you to do is create a resume, dress up and pound the pavement! After a year or so of experience, even in a small doc office in your town you will have much more marketability and then we can help you!

Lisa Cimorelli, CTS
Staffing Manager
J. Morrissey

Lisa,

In order for you to assist an applicant or refer them do all of their experience have to be in the medical office. I personally have an extensive accounting and customer service background (without a degree) and medical assisting is going to be my second career. If you could be of any assistance or have any advise.

I am in the SF Bay area

Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Lisa in Southington, Connecticut

62 months ago

It is certainly good to have other work experience, especially if it can cross over into other areas. The issue is that Dr.'s will not pay a staffing agency to send them someone they have to train. So if you have other work experience, and you become an MA it may not be as difficult if you have a good steady work history, but your chances are still better finding a job on your own. People tend to think temping is the answer, but the reality is when you temp they want you to come in and hit the ground running and honestly that can't happen without experience! Good Luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Diane in New York, New York

61 months ago

I just completed a my MA course in may 2009. I am presently seeking a MA job in any of the 5 boroughs. I did my externship for 3 months in labor and delivery and in infectious disease clinic. Could you please give me some insights where I can seek employment.

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Nirmala in Ridgewood, New York

59 months ago

Even i just finished my MA course did my externship for 2 months in health center and still I'm jobless. I tried hard to find a job but its all worthless. I gave up.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Adan in Tijuana, Mexico

58 months ago

My wife is in the same situation.So she will have to volunteer her free time while working in a different field.You may want to consider doing the same.I think that will be the only way to aquire the experience, but do not give up.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Matt in Layton. in Salt Lake City, Utah

58 months ago

Hello Adan, How are you doing? I graduated from college last year in Salt Lake City, Utah. I know jobs are really hard to find in our line ofwork and I would suggest going online and go to careerbuilders.com and usajobs.gov I had like with them one of the most important is not to give up. If ask your Heavenly Father in prayer with your family members...he will guide where you to the work for MA's is at. I was applying for job before I got out of school and I found an Nursing Agency that takes MA grad's. The name of the company is WSi staffing. Do you have your CNA cert... go to wsijobs.com and they might be able to help out...they have offices in Utah and Colorado and ask for Christina Vargas, And in the meantime update your resume and check all your spellings and any awards that you might have earned in College be sure to put them on there. Good luck and God bless and keep putting out those resumes and talk to your friends and family members about any clinics that might have some clinics down your way...when you put your time in helping others is really rewarding. May I suggest that when you go out to look for work be truthful and pure of heart.
Take care,

Matt Edler, NCMA

58 months ago

meko in Arlington, Texas said: Im in arlinton tx looking for a ma position, its really tough if anyone knows of any agencies or clinics that are hiring please let me know. May GOD BLESS ALL

Hello Meko, My name is Matt and I'm a NCMA. Iwent college in Salt Lake City, Utah at Eagle Gate College in their MA Diploma. I graduated with high honors and a GPA 4.0 and a lot of awards while I went to school there. I started applying for jobs while I was still enrolled in college and before I was done I was working as a CNA I have been one for 13 yrs. Are you a CNA too? Because it will give you an edge over other people in the field. I would suggest going to careerbuilders.com...thats how I got my job I have with American Hospital Service Group they are a Military contracting group Bases through otu the world its like a temp agency...the good news is they work for the U.S.Government and if you meet all the requirements they can help you get a job for a year then if you do a good job they will renew your contract for a year. There are jobs out there for us Ma's. Keep the faith my brother there are jobs out there and the right one will come your wayjust see yourself as a Medical Assistant already working and your making the money you want make and you are happy that you are making a difference insomeones life.

Sincerely,
Matt Edler, Ncma

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

meko in Arlington, Texas

58 months ago

I thank u so much for your advice and words of encouragement. Im not a cna. I graduated with a gpa 4.0 as well many awards myself, but im still jobless. Im so desperate right now im going to back into customer service until something comes through. Where iam located there is no base kileen is the nearest and im in arlington where the new stadium is. I will keept the faith. i do believe that determination and faith will take u a long ways. Again thanks for the advice. May you be blessed.
Sincerely,
Meko

Patricia in Bridgeport, Connecticut

58 months ago

Lisa in Southington, Connecticut said: It is certainly good to have other work experience, especially if it can cross over into other areas. The issue is that Dr.'s will not pay a staffing agency to send them someone they have to train. So if you have other work experience, and you become an MA it may not be as difficult if you have a good steady work history, but your chances are still better finding a job on your own. People tend to think temping is the answer, but the reality is when you temp they want you to come in and hit the ground running and honestly that can't happen without experience! Good Luck!

By the way lisa I have worked as a Certified Nurse Assistant for 15 year what more experience do i need.and some of people that have call me they call me and the first question is why am I going from CNA to MA my answer is i need a change of career some people just don't understand and look at me as if I'm crazy and i still plan to go back to school again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

58 months ago

Believe it or not, there are lots of MA jobs in Michigan. Just go to milive.com -- good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

MARTAGONZALEZ223@YAHOO.COM in Alexandria, Virginia

58 months ago

MY NAME IS MARTA AND ALLREADY FINISH THE MEDICAL ASSISTANT PROGRAM.I HAD MORE THAN ONE YEAR OF EXPERIENCE WORKING IBN THAT FIELD BUT I HAVEN,T FOUND A JOB.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

MARTAGONZALEZ223@YAHOO.COM in Alexandria, Virginia

58 months ago

MY NAME IS MARTA AND ALLREADY FINISH THE MEDICAL ASSISTANT PROGRAM.I HAD MORE THAN ONE YEAR OF EXPERIENCE WORKING IN THAT FIELD BUT I HAVEN,T FOUND A JOB.

Lakbro3 in Chicago, Illinois

56 months ago

I've been a medical assistant for over 8 years and its very hard in obtaining and getting a job as one in chicago, illinois because there are so many medical assistant's and not enough jobs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

notanya2000 in Whittier, California

55 months ago

I am a medical assistant that doesn't have very much experience, but can't find a job because I don't have the experience and I DON'T SPEAK SPANISH. How can a employer say that you have to speak spanish? When did I move to MEXICO? And I tried the volunteer work thing, and the doctor was mean, he yelled at a student and myself and made rude remarks so why try?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

mdanola@yahoo.com in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

55 months ago

I feel the same way. I'm certified and graduated last year but most employers want experience. I agree when others say how are we supposed to get experience if most people don't want to give new grads a chance? Why is that?

notanya2000 in Pico Rivera, California

55 months ago

And if they will give you a chance to volunteer for experience they want you there from 8-5, so then how are you supposed to TRY to look for a job. Since THEY aren't paying the bills you have...

55 months ago

There are many listed on milive.com However, in this job market and in being in Michigan, it's tough. Hang in there. I live in the UP and they never heard of a Medical Assistant. Lower Michigan, especially on the East side of the state, welcomes MAs. Have you tried University of Michigan? Good Luck!

sugarbaby in Longmont, Colorado

55 months ago

Does anyone know of any temp agencies for medical along the front range? I just graduated as a medical assistant and not having any luck finding part time work.

Mary in Dearborn, Michigan

55 months ago

Lisa in Southington, Connecticut said: It is certainly good to have other work experience, especially if it can cross over into other areas. The issue is that Dr.'s will not pay a staffing agency to send them someone they have to train. So if you have other work experience, and you become an MA it may not be as difficult if you have a good steady work history, but your chances are still better finding a job on your own. People tend to think temping is the answer, but the reality is when you temp they want you to come in and hit the ground running and honestly that can't happen without experience! Good Luck!

Do You know of any agency that offers (health insuranc)? I've been a Medical Assistant for 5 years now, currently employed as a medical assistant through an agency.......the thing is they don't offer any benefits what so ever. Don't get me wrong, I'm very thankful for the job i have, I enjoy every bit of my days at work.. i don't plan on quiting my current job.. I'm just looking for a part time position somwhere else..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Julie in Spring in Spring, Texas

54 months ago

Just wondering if anyone knows of any staffing or temp agencies for medical assistants in The Woodlands, Spring areas? I have been a stay at home mom for the past five years and now found out that getting certified is easier than 5yrs ago (IF you can come up with the 250.00). I am having a hard time finding a job and can't find any info on temp agencies. Any help would GREATLY be appreciated!!
Thanks

54 months ago

Julie in Spring in Spring, Texas said: Just wondering if anyone knows of any staffing or temp agencies for medical assistants in The Woodlands, Spring areas? I have been a stay at home mom for the past five years and now found out that getting certified is easier than 5yrs ago (IF you can come up with the 250.00). I am having a hard time finding a job and can't find any info on temp agencies. Any help would GREATLY be appreciated!!
Thanks

Hi there, Look on the web in your area under Nursing agencies and there will be some that will pop up. Good luck.

billy in Houston, Texas

53 months ago

i use to live in holland michigan, and rite now there is no job for medical or automotive, becuase i use to work at gentex.. if u want to work for medical fields .. texas is the place for medical..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.