What happened to Pacific College of Med Assistants in San Diego, CA?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 114 of 114)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3   

J Joyner in Houston, Texas

42 months ago

Theresa Theobald in Eugene, Oregon said: I am a 1978 graduate of Pacific College of Medical and Dental Assistants in San Diego, CA. My last name while attending the college was Labate. I need to take the certification class next year. But I cannot find any listing of this school, where my transcripts are, course descriptions and proof that this was an Accredited College. I have to be able to prove that it was accredited for the test. I live in Eugene, OR now. Lane Community College gives the test once a year, in June. Is anyone here a grad from this College? Please help!!
Thanks,
Terri Theobald
chuckt@efn.org

I graduated in 1979. What I have found is the orginal name was Pacific then Bryman and now Everest. I
advise you try them. Good luck.

Good Luck

Joanne Joyner
was Wolff in school.
hnlcer6287@sbcglobal.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

neicy in Miami, Florida

41 months ago

LC in Cleveland, Ohio said: My e-mail address is in my profile. Since you have one,you can add your own in also.

I have the preview exam in a draft that I can e-mail anyone. It's a little over 120 questions. If you bought it from AMT they would charge about $15.

eBay has a lot of medical assisting books,some real cheap.

can u email this to me plz neicy26@hotmail.com i take my exam in 2 Weeks thank u

jan in Appleton, Wisconsin

39 months ago

Lori Pearson in Chandler, Arizona said: I went to medical assistant school at southwestern medical acadamy in Phoenix AZ. It is now closed how would I geta copy of my certificate

Hi Lori,
I went to the academy in 1980, alsoalso looking to get a copie of my cert. Can you help me out???

Janet in Avondale, Arizona

35 months ago

Claudia in Longmont, Colorado said: I am looking for any information on Colorado College of Medical and Dental Assistants. Attended in 72.

Please let me know if anyone has any information regarding this school, acquisition by another school etc...

After reading the abive posts, I will contact various medical assit. schools in Denver and see if they have any information.

I also attended Colorado College of medical and Dental Assts but in 1980 and would like info on whether they have changed name or bought out by another.

arock in Virginia Beach, Virginia

33 months ago

JerisJ in Salt Lake City, Utah said: Claudia, I also graduated from Colorado College of Medical and Dental Assistants in '73. Were you able to get transcripts from Concorde? I went on to get a degree in business including an MBA so never worked in the field after I did my internship with a Doctor in Salt Lake. I am now retired but young enough I want to volunteer in some free clinics so it would help if I could show this background. Thanks, Jeri

I graduated from the Colorado College of Medical and Dentals Assistants in '73 also. There were only 12 of us in that medical assistant class! I actually have the class picture. I too am trying to find my transcripts and am seeking certification. I'm currently employed at a pediatric clinic after being out of the field for about 30 years. I'm hoping I fill some kind of requirement to get certified. I hope to study and take a test to accomplish this without any return to school. Hopefully this is possible. Does anyone have any information that could help me? Thank you for the information to contact Concord Career College for information... I'm going to get right on it. Thank you, Ann

Jeannine Shoemaker in Madison, Wisconsin

30 months ago

Tammie in Hernando, Mississippi said: Dang, I can't believe this, I graduated from there in 87 and I need a copy of my transcript for the VA, boy just my luck! If it wasn't for bad luck I would have no luch at all. I still have my diploma somewhere, so guess I had better start looking. I will save this discussion though, might be useful anyway.

Hello Tammie, I think you and I were in the same class and graduated together. There were only 6 of us that graduated in our class. If you have our class picture I was the black woman sitting on the chair. Would love to hear from you.

Jeannine Shoemaker in Madison, Wisconsin

30 months ago

Tammie in Hernando, Mississippi said: Dang, I can't believe this, I graduated from there in 87 and I need a copy of my transcript for the VA, boy just my luck! If it wasn't for bad luck I would have no luch at all. I still have my diploma somewhere, so guess I had better start looking. I will save this discussion though, might be useful anyway.

Hello Tammie, I think you and I were in the same class and graduated together. There were only 6 of us that graduated in our class. If you have our class picture I was the black woman sitting on the chair. Would love to hear from you.

bakerzenaida@yahoo.com in Maryville, Tennessee

27 months ago

Theresa Theobald in Eugene, Oregon said: I am a 1978 graduate of Pacific College of Medical and Dental Assistants in San Diego, CA. My last name while attending the college was Labate. I need to take the certification class next year. But I cannot find any listing of this school, where my transcripts are, course descriptions and proof that this was an Accredited College. I have to be able to prove that it was accredited for the test. I live in Eugene, OR now. Lane Community College gives the test once a year, in June. Is anyone here a grad from this College? Please help!!
Thanks,
Terri Theobald
chuckt@efn.org

Hi,

My name is Zenaida Baker it was Zenaida Garcia while attending Pacific College of Medical and Dental Assistant, in San Diego, CA. I graduated in 1979. I am having the same problem. Let me know if you receive any information and I will do the same. It is good to to hear from a fellow student. I now live Knoxville, TN.

LyndaReed in Los Angeles, California

27 months ago

Thanks,
Terri Theobald
chuckt@efn.org

Terri,
Pacific College closec years ago. For some reason when they went out of business they transferred all records/ transcripts. To Concorde Career College here in San Diego. All you need to do is call them, tell them you're a Pacific College graduate. They have you sign a release and then give you your transcripts.
Good luck! And Have a great day.
Lynda

bakerzenaida@yahoo.com in Maryville, Tennessee

27 months ago

Thank you so much.

KNCacan in Eugene, Oregon

13 months ago

Has anyone been able to get transcripts from Portland Paramedical? I graduated in 1981 and need them to apply in Washington. We're they acquired by another school?

MarlaF in Ramona, California

13 months ago

Has anyone been able to obtain their transcripts from Pacific College of Medical & Dental Assistants in San Diego, California via Concorde College recently? I'd like to try to get mine from 1982.

13 months ago

BTW, I've set up a group. Search, "Pacific College of Medical & Dental Assistants", on that other networking site. Starts with an "F".

13 months ago

I just spoke with the current Registrar, Andrea Altomari at Concorde. At this time, Unofficial Transcript is FREE, Official Transcript is $5.00, and Duplicate Diploma is $10.00.

Andrea emailed the Transcript/Diploma Request Form to me moments after we were off of the phone. Said the quickest way to receive your documents is to fill out form, scan, and email back to her. You may also bring it in person, or drop in the mail. She did not recommend faxing as they only have a single fax for the campus.

I've uploaded the Form on the group FB page for your convenience. I don't see a way to post it here. Very simple, only took a couple of minutes start to finish. Just call Concorde and ask for the Registrar. This site won't let me post a phone number for some reason. It is listed above somewhere in the posts. Sorry...

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.