what are the options International Medical Graduate Looking For a Job while preparing for USMLE

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Rudy Pantaleon in Miramar, Florida

57 months ago

Hello, im an international medical graduate, im in the process of getting my ECFMG certification, i´m looking for a Job, and would like to know what are the job options out there for an IMG on the Medical Field.

I worked on research while i was doing my rotations in NY. but other than that nothing else comes to mind.

Hope to hear some words of advise.

thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Matt in Layton. in Salt Lake City, Utah

57 months ago

Rudy Pantaleon in Miramar, Florida said: Hello, im an international medical graduate, im in the process of getting my ECFMG certification, i´m looking for a Job, and would like to know what are the job options out there for an IMG on the Medical Field.

I worked on research while i was doing my rotations in NY. but other than that nothing else comes to mind.

Hope to hear some words of advise.

thanks

Hello there, What is a International Medical Graduate? Does that your a Doctor or Nurse. I've never heard of anything like that before. If you could explain yourself that would be nice. Have a good day.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Rudy Pantaleon in Miramar, Florida

57 months ago

Matt in Layton. in Salt Lake City, Utah said: Hello there, What is a International Medical Graduate? Does that your a Doctor or Nurse. I've never heard of anything like that before. If you could explain yourself that would be nice. Have a good day.

An IMG is a Doctor that graduated from a Medical School outside of the US. The USMLE is the US medical licensing exam

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Matt in Layton. in Salt Lake City, Utah

57 months ago

Rudy Pantaleon in Miramar, Florida said: An IMG is a Doctor that graduated from a Medical School outside of the US. The USMLE is the US medical licensing exam

Hi Rudy, Thank you for telling me what a IMG is. I was looking through the internet last night and it looks like that you can work in the VA Hospitals in your area. Are you going to be setting practice here in the U.S. or else where? I wish the best of luck your new career and good luck on your exam.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Dra Langford in Tavares, Florida

46 months ago

HI IAM ALSO A IMG; WHERE CAN I WORK in central fl.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Dra Langford in Tavares, Florida

46 months ago

Hello DR PANTALEON; IAM LOOKING FOR PERSON LIKE ME; IAM A IMG.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.