Adive needed. Best online courses?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

gtodell in Arcadia, California

55 months ago

My wife is an MD and has had significant trouble with the billing persons she has retained over the past few years. She has now asked me to learn the process and do actually take over her billing ! I have been successful in my own businesses and am not sure that this type of work would be "fit" for me. However, having really enjoyed helping her open her newest practice the prospect of working for and helping her in this regard may be, well, a blast ! Perhaps I am insane to think so. Regardless, I need sage advice on where to start in terms of training. Tammy Harlan's course seem like a good place to start and though I have placed a couple of calls to Tammy requesting her advice I have yet to receive a reply. So here I am - in need of some advice from people who know .

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide.

Toby Odell
Arcadia, CA

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Michael Career Training in Los Angeles, California

55 months ago

We can get you certified and design your training around your wifes practice. Our Program Director has his CCS, CPC, RHIT, RHIA, MBA, and serves as a Director at a major hospital in your area. Our office is pretty close to you.

my e-mail is: mike@sticcc.com Include your contact info.

Michael Career Training in Los Angeles, California

55 months ago

gtodell in Arcadia, California said: My wife is an MD and has had significant trouble with the billing persons she has retained over the past few years. She has now asked me to learn the process and do actually take over her billing ! I have been successful in my own businesses and am not sure that this type of work would be "fit" for me. However, having really enjoyed helping her open her newest practice the prospect of working for and helping her in this regard may be, well, a blast ! Perhaps I am insane to think so. Regardless, I need sage advice on where to start in terms of training. Tammy Harlan's course seem like a good place to start and though I have placed a couple of calls to Tammy requesting her advice I have yet to receive a reply. So here I am - in need of some advice from people who know .

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide.

Toby Odell
Arcadia, CA

Why online when you can attend class. Hands-on with an instructor that knows your wifes needs and has experience coding for her type of practice. WE will design your training around her needs. Our Program Director is also a Director a Kaiser and is well versed in the Coding specifics of most disciplines.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.