Clients

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 64)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

Andrea in Andover, New York

89 months ago

Does anyone know any clients that want to outsource billing? I have 25 years experience and want to work from home. I have already the software.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jake Smith in Bangor, Maine

87 months ago

I have been looking all over for a cpt billing code resource website. i found a free one at cptbillingcodes.com but I am wondering if there are any others that people know of that are free and good? I am currently working for a cytometry service company.

Do you know of any Andrea?

Andrea in Alfred Station, New York

87 months ago

Jake Smith in Bangor, Maine said: I have been looking all over for a cpt billing code resource website. i found a free one at cptbillingcodes.com but I am wondering if there are any others that people know of that are free and good? I am currently working for a cytometry service company.

Do you know of any Andrea?

I think I have something in some of my notes let me research it and I will email you tomorrow.

Andrea

Latricia Seaton in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

86 months ago

Andrea in Alfred Station, New York said: I think I have something in some of my notes let me research it and I will email you tomorrow.

Andrea

Andrea, i need some clients as well. could you give me some info as well?

Thank you, Latricia

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

86 months ago

Latricia,

I'm just getting started but if I hear of anyone in your area I will be glad to let them know. What system are you on?

86 months ago

I am on High speed internet. I hope that is what you are asking?
Thank you, Latricia

Ben in Phoenix, Arizona

86 months ago

Hello,

We have a company in Arizona, but I doute you can work from home.

I do not think any medical billing companies allow that.

Let me know if you want to be setup for interview.

Bindesh

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

85 months ago

Ben in Phoenix, Arizona said: Hello,

Bindesh

I'm doing billing for doctors now and it is from my office at home. I have a wonderful system that yours payors get paid in two weeks and I have edits that will not release the claims unless it is clean and the denial tracking is excellent.

84 months ago

Bindesh

Are you still looking for someone I would be interested

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

84 months ago

oh yes they do. Not very many though! It is becoming a popular career. thank you

Ginene in Baltimore, Maryland

84 months ago

As long as your computer is HIPAA compliant, (password protected and you are the only one with the code) and your office is set up in the house with file cabinets with a lock and you sign a HIPAA form stating patient information is confident then you can do it at home. You just need the equipment and the permission from your job or doctors office to do it.

tera in Orlando, Florida

84 months ago

I am license and a outsource company how do you get hook up with DR'S needing your service?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Andrea in Alfred, New York

84 months ago

Do you have a phone # I would be glad to call you. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

CHHAYA PATEL in BALTIMORE, Maryland

82 months ago

Right now I am doing billing for Dr. in Dr's office. Now I want to start my own billing from my howm. How can we get licence and what are other requirements?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

vera in Livonia, Michigan

81 months ago

I 'm interest in medical billing what would you have to do
how much is it and how long is the course,

81 months ago

"vera in Livonia, Michigan"]I 'm interest in medical billing what would you have to do
how much is it and how long is the course,

81 months ago

how much is the course!!! how long is!!! would you get a job afterward

heather stewart in Sterling Heights, Michigan

81 months ago

i have been billing for about 6 years now, i work in an office but i want to do it from home for extra income. can you tell me what is the best way to advertise your work @ home services? thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

JG in New York, New York

77 months ago

Can someone tell me why GHI only pays $34.00, this is way below UCR rate on out of network physical therapy claims. Are they allowed to do it? can I appeal?

WB in De Leon, Texas

77 months ago

JG in New York, New York said: Can someone tell me why GHI only pays $34.00, this is way below UCR rate on out of network physical therapy claims. Are they allowed to do it? can I appeal?

Yes, they are allowed to do it... outnetwork rules. You can't appeal. Balance bill the patient..

Gina in Nashville, Tennessee

77 months ago

I reside in Louisina where I want to start my own medical billing company. Can someone help, I don't know where to start.

heather stewart in Sterling Heights, Michigan

73 months ago

andrea, how much was it to purchase the software, and tell me how you got doctors for business meaning did you advertise via local newspaper? thanks

heather

Andrea in Hornell, New York

73 months ago

CHHAYA PATEL in BALTIMORE, Maryland said: Right now I am doing billing for Dr. in Dr's office. Now I want to start my own billing from my howm. How can we get licence and what are other requirements?

You don't have to have license just a DBA and get clients.

Kelly in Meriden, Connecticut

73 months ago

tera in Orlando, Florida said: I am license and a outsource company how do you get hook up with DR'S needing your service?

Did you get any responses?

ajprofmedsrvs

73 months ago

Andrea in Alfred Station, New York said: I'm doing billing for doctors now and it is from my office at home. I have a wonderful system that yours payors get paid in two weeks and I have edits that will not release the claims unless it is clean and the denial tracking is excellent.

May I ask what software you are using and how to you get clients? I have been doing medical billing/collections for 10 years and just now started a home based business. Thank you.

High Rise Medical Billing Solutions in Cottonwood, Arizona

68 months ago

WB in De Leon, Texas said: Yes, they are allowed to do it... outnetwork rules. You can't appeal. Balance bill the patient..

Technically, you can only bill the patient for any co-ins/co-pays or deductibles.. if the EOB states that there is no patient responsibility... by law, you are not allowed to bill them for the difference.

Brandee
High Rise Medical Billing Solutions

I would suggest you looking into getting the therapist credentialed with GHI so that they can possibly get locked in a contracted rate vs out of network. Credentialing does take a bit of effort but in the end, there will be more patient's that are allowed to see the therapist or would prefer to see the therapist due to the fact that there are in network benefits. When the benefits are out of network, it generally means that coverage is going to be very crummy for the patient (i.e 60/40 or a super high ded) I have been doing Pt billing for a very long time and have gone up to bat for the patient's as well as the therapist to receive a higher re-imbursment. The important thing to remember is to always read your EOB's carefully... you do not want to bill the patient's if they are not presumed to be the responsible party. Quick questions, did GHI only pay the 34.00 for the entire visit? Or for one CPT? And how many units were billed?

Isiahnetta Burton in District Heights, Maryland

65 months ago

I just started my medical billing business, looking for a great marketing tool to get clients.

please email me with any suggestions

Thanks

Chhaya-Baltimore MD

65 months ago

I am in same boat and in Maryland. Lets contact each other to share ideas and make it happen. Contact@ medbill@ymail.com or aksharhealth@yahoo.com

amy in Livonia, Michigan

65 months ago

I need advice on what to charge for these services : credentialling, verifying benefits, and obtaining authorizations. Any other advice would be helpful. I have been doing mental health billing for over 3 yrs and am starting my own business.

shanthi in West Bloomfield, Michigan

63 months ago

I have started a new Medical billing and coding company, how can I get client. I have good outsourcing group in India.

Millertime914 in Hoffman Estates, Illinois

63 months ago

I am currently in school for Medical Insurance Billing and Coding and I graduate in Feb and I have very good knowledge in this field. How could i find a job?

57 months ago

I was in the same position and it is really hard to get clients. If you figure it out and need anyone to help with billing let me know. I have 25 years in experience and would like to do it on the side also.

57 months ago

I'm so sorry I did not see your email. You probably already have some one. What exactly were you looking for?

MD Practice Solutions in Riverside, California

57 months ago

Andrea in Hornell, New York said: I was in the same position and it is really hard to get clients. If you figure it out and need anyone to help with billing let me know. I have 25 years in experience and would like to do it on the side also.

Andrea ~
Thank You so much for your comments. Even some of the most experience people such as ourselves find it hard to have a business. If you have any marketing tools, I would love to share ideas and exchange them. Physicians have been burned on outsourcing, so its hard to get the clients when your hard working and honest, unfortunately. I just know the obvious in medical billing - Look for ads online when they advertise for medical billers and shop them, as well as flyers, and websites, and cold callilng - soft calls with office management...Who knows, I know to be the squeaky wheel and to show them we know our stuff out here. The industry has changed so much from when I first started, lol....Hang in there...My email is MDPRACTICESOLUTIONS@GMAIL.COM. Thanks again, I would love to share ideas.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

56 months ago

can you work from home?

Charlieinriverside@yahoo.com in Riverside, California

56 months ago

yes I can work from home as a medical biller - collector. I have done this over 30 years in healthcare.

Chhaya Patel in Catonsville, Maryland

56 months ago

Hey, Andrea I am already working from home and I am interested in getting more clients. Do you have any sugestions?

56 months ago

No sorry that is the hardest part to do. If you find out let me know.

Paul Pj Sanchez in Novi, Michigan

56 months ago

Bindesh

Reply --- We are the Michigan based Medical Billing Organization. Interested Provider are affectionately asked to contact us. you can Email me psanchez@talismansolutions.com

Gubran in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio

49 months ago

Chhaya-Baltimore MD said: I am in same boat and in Maryland. Lets contact each other to share ideas and make it happen. Contact@ medbill@ymail.com or aksharhealth@yahoo.com

Can you contact me on my e-mail... gubran23@gmail.com?
I am in the process with my business partner of getting a medical billing company started. I would like to see how far along you are and bounce Ideas off of each other.

Catie in Dayton, Ohio

47 months ago

We have a medical billing company in Dayton Ohio and we are in need of getting a client. If you guys know anyone in the Ohio area that are outsourcing, please email me at sok9@email.com. Thank you

Mirta Tejeda in Rancho Palos Verdes, California

42 months ago

Getting or finding medical billing clients has got to be the hardest part of starting a home based medical billing business. However once you learn how to market your services the correct way it becomes second nature. Notice I did not say Sell your services because people tend to lump both actions together and that is why they are not effective at finding clients to work with. Marketing and selling are skills that have to be learned and to me the only place you can gain that knowledge is by having other medical billing business owners show you exactly what methods work for them. The problem is these business owners are very busy and do not have the time nor desire to share their tips and tricks with you unless they are paid a hefty consulting fee. There is hope though because I found a website that tackles the topic of getting clients and you should take the time to hear what an expert in medical billing businesses has to say by visiting medicalbillingbooks.tripod.com/finddoctorsphysiciansclients.html

Wishing you all the best,

Mirta

mvakar in Sugar Land, Texas

42 months ago

I have a billing company in houston www.mediware97.com and anyone help me so i can get more clients for my company.
THANK YOU.
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP . LOOKING FOR MORE CLIENTS.

Jac in Brooklyn, New York

41 months ago

Bindesh

Are you still looking for someone should do your billing ?

sscott2255 in Mesquite, Texas

40 months ago

I have 15 years of Medical Billing Exp. I am looking for a billing software called Medisoft which I hear is the best. I welcome any assistance you can offer me.

MDPRACTICESOLTUIONS in Riverside, California

40 months ago

sscott2255 in Mesquite, Texas said: I have 15 years of Medical Billing Exp. I am looking for a billing software called Medisoft which I hear is the best. I welcome any assistance you can offer me.

Medisoft is not the best software. I have spoken to many providers from medical billing services, and I have done this over 30 years. Please look at "Kareo" Its cost effective for both the client and billing service and user friendly. Hope this helps. Having a user friendly system is just as important as having great clients. Thanks. WebMDPhysiciansbilling@gmail.com

40 months ago

Thank you for your message. Do you know of any dealears here in my area?

40 months ago

sscott2255 in Mesquite, Texas said: Thank you for your message. Do you know of any dealears here in my area?

Go to kareo.com - There are tutorials there on their website. Its easy to follow and use. I hope this helps.

40 months ago

Other than a computer and a locked file cabinet and Medical Billing Software what else is needed. Do I also have to have my own clearing house, claims editing and scrubber or is this also included in a software billing package?

40 months ago

sscott2255 in Mesquite, Texas said: Other than a computer and a locked file cabinet and Medical Billing Software what else is needed. Do I also have to have my own clearing house, claims editing and scrubber or is this also included in a software billing package?

You need to review the website "Kareo" they have the clearinghouse and software and have alot of tools and have alot of enhanced features, claims editing and statments. I am sure for additional fee the claim scrubber is included, but you would need to check with Kareo on that. Its a slick software system, and great for billing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.