Medical Billing and Coding fully trained and certified!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Mary Violet in Riverside, California

52 months ago

I see that there are a lot of others out there with this same training as I that also cannot get a job due to lack of experience. I wish I had an answer for you, but I'm in the same situation.
I am newly certified with a CPC-A and I can't even get my foot in the door, not even to sweep the floors.
I have applied at thousands of places, I have gone door to door with my resume and a smile.
Why can't people just cut us a break and find out what they are missing out on.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

kim, CPC in West Jordan, Utah

52 months ago

Mary Violet in Riverside, California said: I see that there are a lot of others out there with this same training as I that also cannot get a job due to lack of experience. I wish I had an answer for you, but I'm in the same situation.
I am newly certified with a CPC-A and I can't even get my foot in the door, not even to sweep the floors.
I have applied at thousands of places, I have gone door to door with my resume and a smile.
Why can't people just cut us a break and find out what they are missing out on.

unfortunately, the coding field is over saturated and its hard for us experienced people to find a job. the best advice i can give is try to get into the medical field, either working at the front desk, doing insurance follow up/billing or maybe in medical records. after awhile of that experience, you can try and leverage it for an actual coding job. good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.