Medical Billing Company in PA, United states

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Andrea in Alfred Station, New York

81 months ago

Jessica Ribbon in Kolkata, India said: Hello Entrepreneurs,

A renowned Healthcare billing company located in USA is looking for parties interested in buying out their firm. This company is a corporation with a monthly revenue of $125,000. The prospective buyer is guaranteed to expect better returns on acquiring this company. Interested parties are requested to contact us immediately. Please send us your business profile and details to healthspace1@yahoo.com. We do not appreciate requests from brokers or middle men.Thank you.

Regards,

Jessica Ribbon

I would like some of more information if we could talk. I would be very interested.

Andrea

A

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Mary Prendergast in Saint Paul, Minnesota

63 months ago

I wanted to touch base to see if we could be a resource to you on a contingency basis for any past due patient accts. We work with other medical groups and I was interested in speaking with you about your current A/R processes. I would like to discuss your entire revenue cycle process, goals and challenges. IC System has various products and ways to help healthcare managers reduce their bad debt and show reduced days in a/r by offering services in all areas of the revenue cycle. Please keep us in mind as your review your current dollars and percentages you are getting from your vendor(s). I would love to come out and offer you a champion challenge trial to see if we can drive in more revenue. I know you are probably using an agency now but if you have not challenged them recently, a small trial test may be a good idea, just to make sure you are getting the best bang for the buck. Please check us out. Let me know if you’d like to talk further. Thanks

Thanks a million
Mary Prendergast

Intro to I.C. System Click here: www.icsystem.com/hc

Revenue Cycle Management | "Intelligent Collections" | www.icsystem.com

guna1279 in Bangalore, India

61 months ago

Hi,

Still this opportunity is open?

Regards,
Guna
vinntech Solutions.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.