We help to get you started

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

victoria garcia in Buckeye, Arizona

92 months ago

i am a certified medical biller and coder and would like to stary my own business. i need advice and help to assist me on achieving these goal. thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Conda Langford in Glendale, Arizona

85 months ago

victoria garcia in Buckeye, Arizona said: i am a certified medical biller and coder and would like to stary my own business. i need advice and help to assist me on achieving these goal. thank you

Hi Victoria, Im in Glendale Az how can you help?

hron in Philadelphia, United States minor outlying islands

85 months ago

maybe you can help and me?how can i find a doctors?

mirtatejeda in Rancho Palos Verdes, California

83 months ago

Victoria,

A good friend of mine that just moved back into state asked if I could help her start her own medical billing business but I don’t have the time due to running my own business. However I did tell her to read an ebook that I saw mentioned on The Billing Coding Advantage Magazine website called the Home Based Medical Billing Beginners Book.

That was about 5-6 months ago and the other day I received a call from my old friend (now my competitor, LOL) thanking me for telling her about the website and the book. While I hate to admit it she now has more clients than me and whatever she’s been learning from the two resources I suggested certainly got her where she needed to be so I suggest you do the same.

The Billing Coding Advantage Magazine = www.billing-coding.com/

Home Based Medical Billing Beginners Book = medicalbillingbooks.tripod.com/

Mirta

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.