entry medical biller

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

mgorelkin in B M Goldwater A F Range, Arizona

70 months ago

I am just completing a medical biller certification class. I am looking for work in the West Valley of Phoenix Arizona. Will start as assistant, file clerk or anything that will give me some experience in this field. I am excited about the opportunity to start a new career after 25 years in another business.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

JST in Gilbert, Arizona

70 months ago

mgorelkin in B M Goldwater A F Range, Arizona said: I am just completing a medical biller certification class. I am looking for work in the West Valley of Phoenix Arizona. Will start as assistant, file clerk or anything that will give me some experience in this field. I am excited about the opportunity to start a new career after 25 years in another business.

Hi I am interested in starting a medical biller business from home and would like to find a school in the East Valley of Phoenix.. Could you send me information from where you received your medical biller certification class..

Thanks JST

mgorelkin in B M Goldwater A F Range, Arizona

70 months ago

I took an online course through Kaplan University, you can find them on line. They do not find a job for you though, you are on your own. Hopefully I will find something in this line of business soon. Good luck.

JST in Gilbert, Arizona

70 months ago

Would you recommend Kaplan University? Did you purchase a software from them? How long did it take you to complete your online course? I appreciate you answering my questions..

JST
Gilbert

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.