CCA exam

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1501 to 1550 of 1652)
Page:  « First « Previous   28  29  30  31  32  33  34  Next »   Last »

justyou in Sylmar, California

49 months ago

Tina-N-Wisconsin in Medford, Wisconsin said: Sandra:
Would you email me the notes also? My email is cbrockmeier06@gmail.com Thank you!
Tina

Hola Sandra woul you send me the notes please my email is alyorozco@rocketmail.com Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

civory40 in Desoto, Texas

48 months ago

just graduated and wanted to no if anybody remember any of the question on the cca exam so nerves

48 months ago

inez in Washington, District of Columbia said: how much for the books? i can send you a UPS shipping label to send them to me. inezshane@live.com

yes i would love to join the study group for thwe cca exam

48 months ago

mike in Minneapolis, Minnesota said: Well,I PASSED! I did a lot better than I expected (92%). A of the studying paid off for sure.

hello mike can u email me please cathyivory94@yahoo.com i have question

Mike in Minneapolis, Minnesota

48 months ago

Cathy, we are not allowed to give you the questions that are on the test. It is agaings AHIMA rules and could result in the loss of credentials if you are caught. Not only that, but to be honest, I couldn't even remember one of them right now anyway.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Wendy Salazar in Diamond Bar, California

48 months ago

Well today is the day!!! I'm taking the CCA.... I'm starting to get nervous, However I think I can ace this exam..

Tami Burke in Winchester, California

48 months ago

Go Get um Girl! You have the right attitude. Stay Positive. Wishing you all the luck.

aminacataline in Cartersville, Georgia

48 months ago

valentine in Austin, Texas said: The CPC is 150 questions and you have 5 hours and 40 minutes to complete it. There are no breaks, as in, the clock does not stop if you decide to take a break.

please can you help me i lost my job of 15 years and get fired after i quit.
since i graduate all they want me to do is leave insurance company they were doing eligil thing i went to college and learn a lot about guide line i become a treat for them
but now i have no job no money no insurance so do you have any book on sale? all i have is icd-9 and cpt 10

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Karlene Kennedy in Miami, Florida

47 months ago

lilibel in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: Here we go. I took the CCA a couple of months ago. I did not pass. I am scare to take it again and fail it. I have been reading your comments... but really I feel well prepared for this exam. I have the main sources and I have read them. I do understand 90% of the material. Now, I am not sure how to study for this test. I have Merida book that based on the preparation manual from AHIMA cite the pages or the chapters from where the answers came from. However, I fail by 9 points! means out of 300 I got 291... about 3 questions wrong, and about 72.3% out of 75%. People if you have any suggestion of HOW to study for this test please share your thoughts. I will try ONE more time and that will be it. thanks all for your cooperation.

My suggestion is to study in a group,amd use the professional review guide for cca examination.

jennifer sanders in Ocala, Florida

47 months ago

I have a Introduction to medical terminology and basic icd 9 cm coding certificate i earned back in 2004 .I want to stop cleaning homes and be a coder but i dont know what to do next ..someone please help me on the next step i should do to become a profesional coder. thanks God bless

sharonwatson

47 months ago

jennifer sanders in Ocala, Florida said: I have a Introduction to medical terminology and basic icd 9 cm coding certificate i earned back in 2004 .I want to stop cleaning homes and be a coder but i dont know what to do next ..someone please help me on the next step i should do to become a profesional coder. thanks God bless

Hi jennifer, the ccs exam is your best bet to get into the field. My situatuion is similar including cleaning houses2011 and 2012 (now I'm in claims process customer service) saving money to pay for exam (already bought the proper codebooks and ahima membership). If you're confident to study with school materials,take that route. If you prefer a coding clinic or exam prep course, many are available. But that is the best route. Joining ahima helps with the jobs that require one year of coding to be hired. I don't have the one year coding experience, but I have been keeping abreast of coding rules and initiatives through ahima correspondance through membership. I think that sounds impressive to a potential employer.

sharonwatson

47 months ago

I just want to say this is the month I pay for my CCS exam. I'm super nervous, but super ready. It took two years to get up the nerve to seriously pursue this credential. (I actually thought I could get a coding job with my NRCCS credential), which by the way, NO ONE honors. But I was super nervous to take that exam and I got a 92%. I actually went to the test site to cancel because my nerves were making me sick. My proctor convinced me to get water, take the exam, and made me aware of the cancellation fee. She told me this test would indicate how well I could do on the CCS. Anyhoo, now that I have a job and the money to pay for a retake(if necessary), I'm more confident, but now the rules for the CCS exam change effective 1/1/13. I am using my 2010 Step by Step coding text and workbook and I intend to test in October. Wish me well, and I wish everyone success in their coding careers as well. We'll be colleagues!

Cris in Saint Louis, Missouri

47 months ago

Hi Sharon, I have completed a Medical Billing and Coding course at a community college and am scared to death to take the test. Its alot of money! What "step by step" coding text and workbook did you use?
I decided to finish my associates degree and go for the RHIT but I would still like to get the CCS. I thought maybe your study material might help me!
Thanks and good luck to us ALL!!

nika in Ruther Glen, Virginia

47 months ago

Hello I read your comments my history is look like Jeniffer and I confused too I don't know is ccs exam or CPC. I'm graduated in 2006 from Medical Coding and Billing but I don't take the test because the economy situation and stay home to help my children, now I want to check if I take the test but I want to now if CCS is more easy than CPC, I so confused I like to work with insurances nothing complicated.

adeelaj1 in Bronx, New York

47 months ago

Strateggy would work bes "how to approach questions". So far most of students them passed in first attempt whoever I guide. Except those who didn't follow my instruction or couldn't develope time management skill.

Adeel Jeffrey M.D., MBA, CCA
AHIMA ICD-10 Ambassador / Trainer
adeelaj1@gmail.com

Jeffrey in Bronx, New York

47 months ago

Strateggy would work best "how to approach questions". So far most of students them passed in first attempt whoever I guide. Except those who didn't follow my instruction or couldn't develope time management skill.

adeelaj1@gmail.com

Marilyn in Charleston, South Carolina

46 months ago

Ray Simeond in Worthington, Pennsylvania said: The morning after I took the CCA exam last July, I wrote a very long email to my Kaplan classmates about "The CCA Experience." We are strictly forbidden by AHIMA to reveal specifics about the exam. But, I see nothing wrong in talking about generalities. Anyone interested in receiving the very long report I wtote, just email me at cordobaray@gmail.com. Maybe it will help you.

Hi, Ray The comments on this forum have been very helpful. I would like to receive "The CCA Experience" My E-mail is marilynmanente@comcast.net. My exam is Mon Aug 27th. Thanks, Marilyn

Marilyn in Charleston, South Carolina

46 months ago

Marilyn in Charleston, South Carolina said: Hi, Ray The comments on this forum have been very helpful. I would like to receive "The CCA Experience" My E-mail is marilynmanente@ comcast .net. My exam is Mon Aug 27th. Thanks, Marilyn

Tanks for all the info and tips for the CCA exam. I passed!!
Marilyn

Ray Simeond in Worthington, Pennsylvania

46 months ago

I haven’t posted here in a while. I am really busy now with college courses, but I really want to offer my opinions, hoping maybe I can help someone.

I am still in pursuit of my medical coding career. I went through the Kaplan medical coding certificate program from April, 2010 to June, 2011. I took and passed the CCA exam in July, 2011. Because by the end of 2010 I did not believe a CCA would get me hired as a medical coder, I applied and was accepted in an online, 2 year, AAS degree, HIT program. It is AHIMA and CAHIIM accredited. I hope to graduate in May, 2013. Then, the plan is to study like crazy and take the RHIT exam next summer and pass that. Afterwards, the plan is to study like crazy and take the CCS exam after that. With both an RHIT AND CCS, I am hoping I’ll be more marketable.

I was finally hired as a chart analyst at a hospital near Pittsburgh, PA in October, 2011. I am still just a paper chart analyst. My superiors plan to move me into medical coding sometime.

For everyone preparing for the CCA exam, it is really tough and it is disappointing when you cannot find a medical coding job from it. How tough is the exam? According to AHIMA, only 60% of first timers pass. That’s less than 2 out of 3. Many have advised on this forum to first get into a healthcare facility, and then work towards getting into medical coding. They are right. Almost no one will hire you with just a CCA. I have personally read job postings that state: “CCA and CPC certifications will not be accepted.”

Because there are limits on the length of posts here, I am ending this one here, and adding the rest in the next post.

46 months ago

You might want to ask yourself some questions.

What specific career path do you want to pursue? Do you want to work in a medical records department and move up? If so, the RHIA may be what you want. Do you want to become a medical coder only? The RHIT is right for you, with the CCA and then the CCS as well.

How old are you? How far do you want to go? If you are young and ambitious, you should aim higher. Look for more time and more education and become all you can be. If you are older as I am, you may expect less, as I do. Medical coding will do me fine, thank you. No office manager for me. I’m not the type.

How do you want to learn? The most cost effective way is to attend a community college. MAKE SURE THE PROGRAM YOU TAKE IS AHIMA APPROVED OR CAHIIM ACCREDITED. If you don’t make sure of that, you may be throwing away both time and money.

Do you learn better in a traditional classroom? Or, because of time and schedule issues, do you prefer online learning? It most definitely is not for everyone. But, if you are a self-starter like I am, online learning may be right for you.

Medical coding is truly an EXCELLENT career choice. The problem is breaking in. Many people have posted here about how hard it is to get started. I know from firsthand experience. How much do you want it? How hard are you willing to work for it? How much will you invest? I have been working at this since April, 2010, and I am still not a medical coder. But, I am on the path, and I keep believing I’ll get my break someday. I refuse to quit. And when I am done, I will spend YEARS paying back my student loans. I believe the investment will be well worth it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

46 months ago

I’ve got to wrap this up. You see, I finished my full time job at the hospital hours ago. I must log into my college courses and see what’s going on. Then, in less than 2 hours, I must go to the restaurant where I work as a dishwasher every Friday and Saturday night until 6AM. Tough schedule. You bet it is. But, I believe it is going to pay off. I refuse to quit. I’m going to become a medical coder, eventually work remotely from home, and work for as many years as I have left. No retirement for me. If my mind stays strong even after my body weakens, I can continue to code from my office in my home anywhere in the USA. I believe in this plan.

For anyone preparing to take the CCA exam, I wrote a report about “The CCA Experience” early in the morning after I took the test. I reveal nothing forbidden by AHIMA. It’s just my take on what you should expect. If you’re interested in receiving an email attachment of it, feel free to write to me at cordobaray@gmail.com.

But, much more important and more helpful than my report is the www.ahima.org website. The BEST resources of all for everything about medical records and medical coding is right there. Spend lots of time looking around.

For all of you who read the posts on this forum, I hope you will be as helped as I was before I took the CCA exam. There are professional medical coders who post here who give valuable help. I want to thank all of them again right now. You all helped me. I hope you will continue to advise all the others who come here looking for help.

Best wishes to all of you that you may succeed in your medical coding careers.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jbhazelnut7 in Lexington Park, Maryland

46 months ago

I HAVE MEDICAL CODING BOOKS FOR SALE. Step-by-Step 2011 (Carol J. Buck), Language of Medicine 9TH Addition- (Davi-Ellen Chabner), Step-by-step workbook -2011 (Carol J. Buck), Understanding Health Insurance- 10 Addition( Michelle A. Green and Joanne C. Rowell), CPT 2011- (American Medical Association), HCPCS Level 2- 2011 (Carol J. Buck), ICD-9 2011 ( Carol J. Buck), CPT-2012( American Medical Association), HCPCS- Level 2- 2012( Carol J. Buck), ICD-9 2012( Carol J- Buck ).

ALL FOR $450.00 IF Interested contact me thru jlbsocial@gmail.com

Thank you.

Unhappy in NPB in Newport Beach, California

46 months ago

Hi, I am hoping someone can help me out here. I completed a Medical Insurance Billing and Coding course in 2005 through Bryman College (now Everest College). After I graduated I was placed in an externship as a medical biller but only stayed for a year. After that I took a higher paying position as an admin (big mistake) and never got back into billing. Now I want to be a coder but it has been 6 yrs since I have had anything to do with billing/coding. My question: Do i need to re-enroll in a billing/coding program (like aapc) that will prepare me for CPC-A certification? Or should I re-take my schooling for billing at an online school like Kaplan?

Coder in California in Atascadero, California

46 months ago

Unhappy in NPB in Newport Beach, California said: Hi, I am hoping someone can help me out here. I completed a Medical Insurance Billing and Coding course in 2005 through Bryman College (now Everest College). After I graduated I was placed in an externship as a medical biller but only stayed for a year. After that I took a higher paying position as an admin (big mistake) and never got back into billing. Now I want to be a coder but it has been 6 yrs since I have had anything to do with billing/coding. My question: Do i need to re-enroll in a billing/coding program (like aapc) that will prepare me for CPC-A certification? Or should I re-take my schooling for billing at an online school like Kaplan?

There isn't one right or wrong answer, unfortunately. I guess you need to ask youself what your long term goals are. Do you want to code for a doctor's office or hospital? Do you intend to get certified by AAPC or AHIMA? I don't know much about the requirements for being hired by a private medical office - meaning what education or certification requirements are needed. The hospital I work for will not hire you if your education/experience is not within the last 5 years. They will hire you as an outpatient coder AFTER you have completed an AHIMA (Not AAPC) accredited coding program and pass the CCA exam with no experience. Inpatient coding requires the above but CCS instead of CCA and 2 years experience. I have worked for 2+ years as an outpatient coder, and start next week as an inpatient coder. There are people who post on this forum who went the Kaplan route, and are happy with that. I did mine online through a community college that AHIMA lists as an accredited program, and I was happy with that, as well. Hope this helps, and good luck to you.

Unhappy in NPB in Newport Beach, California

46 months ago

Coder in California in Atascadero, California said: There isn't one right or wrong answer, unfortunately. I guess you need to ask youself what your long term goals are. Do you want to code for a doctor's office or hospital? Do you intend to get certified by AAPC or AHIMA? I don't know much about the requirements for being hired by a private medical office - meaning what education or certification requirements are needed. The hospital I work for will not hire you if your education/experience is not within the last 5 years. They will hire you as an outpatient coder AFTER you have completed an AHIMA (Not AAPC) accredited coding program and pass the CCA exam with no experience. Inpatient coding requires the above but CCS instead of CCA and 2 years experience. I have worked for 2+ years as an outpatient coder, and start next week as an inpatient coder. There are people who post on this forum who went the Kaplan route, and are happy with that. I did mine online through a community college that AHIMA lists as an accredited program, and I was happy with that, as well. Hope this helps, and good luck to you.

Coder in California - thank you so much for the speedy reply! and congrats on moving into the inpatient coding! I was leaning more towards the CPC-A due to lack of experience and the knowledge that I would have to start at the bottom and work my way up. I would ultimately like to work for a hospital as I feel that is where the bulk of demand is and somehow seems more flexible (I could be wrong) How long did it take you to complete your coursework at the community college? I hear that CCA and CCS cert. test is hard, especially if you have no experience. Did your college coursework fully prepare you to sit for the exam or did you have prior experience coding?

46 months ago

Coder in California, or any other professional coder. Boy could I use a personal email from any of you TONIGHT. The director of the medical records department at the hospital where I work is giving me a shot tomorrow at showing if I know anything about coding. The plan is to move me into coding soon. If I can impress him, that coding job is sooner rather than later. If I mess it up, it may push back my opportunity. Any advice anyone could offer me would be greatly appreciated. They use the 3M encodeer, and we have paper charts. I want to do my best. I hope to hear from anyone who can give advice from the inside. My email is cordobaray@gmail.com. Thanks.

46 months ago

That should be "encoder" not "encodeer."

Coder in California in Atascadero, California

46 months ago

Unhappy in NPB in Newport Beach, California said: Coder in California - thank you so much for the speedy reply! and congrats on moving into the inpatient coding! I was leaning more towards the CPC-A due to lack of experience and the knowledge that I would have to start at the bottom and work my way up. I would ultimately like to work for a hospital as I feel that is where the bulk of demand is and somehow seems more flexible (I could be wrong) How long did it take you to complete your coursework at the community college? I hear that CCA and CCS cert. test is hard, especially if you have no experience. Did your college coursework fully prepare you to sit for the exam or did you have prior experience coding?

Unhappy, do you have an email I can contact you?

Unhappy in Norwalk, California

46 months ago

Coder in California in Atascadero, California said: Unhappy, do you have an email I can contact you?

Absolutely! Ldavis4274@gmail.com
Thanks for taking the time to offer your advice! :)

cherry2k3 in Mcallen, Texas

46 months ago

I was wondering if this professional review guide 2011 edition is it still good to use for a review for 2012 and 2013? Please let me know? Thanks. I am hoping to pass it next time.

cherry2k3 in Mcallen, Texas

46 months ago

I've taken the CCA exam last February 2012 I didn't do to good at it because I had a different review exam and the test was kind of hard and you really have to answer the question fast and I had a lot of coding question.

Karthick in Ridgewood, New York

46 months ago

Hi friends,

I am a physician from India.Got an offer for job from my relative here and they want me to finish CCA before I join. I have no idea on coding. Wil be thankful if some one can help me where to start. I have ordered "Certified Coding Associate (CCA) Exam Preparation [With CDROM] (AHIMA Exam Preparation) [Paperback]"and "prg 2012 edition" books from amazon. Is there any other book for studying or is this book enough. Also let me know if 15 to 20 days of prep is enough or not. Got some idea from the previous posts but i need more advice. Thanks for all ur help.

Anybody taking the exam in new york? PLs let me know. will b happy to join the study group.

dbehn in san jose, California

46 months ago

So happy that I passed the CCA exam a few days ago. I really appreciated reading all comments on this site even though it did scare me. My advice for those preparing to take the exam is to review both the Professional Review Guide with CD for the CCA (Delmar/Cengage) 2012 and the AHIMA prep book/CD's. I was not able to order the AHIMA Prep Book and CD that has the practice exams since it was not available last week. I did buy one of the tests that you get only one try at. This is an expensive way to go but am thankful I did that at the last minute. The two really are different, so it was nice to see both. The questions are really posed differently in the prep books versus the actual exam and are different, so read carefully. In addition to the prep books/CD's you absolutely have to be familiar with the information in Health Information Management Technology, An Applied Approach by Merida Johns as well as a good book on healthcare reimbursement. I personally took a basic coding program courses at a community college and don't see how it would be possible to pass without something similiar (unless you work in health care/HIM already). I wish everyone lots of luck taking their exams and locating employment!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

karthick in Ridgewood, New York

46 months ago

Hi Behn,

Congrats on your success. Coding field is a bit new to me and with out prior experience or classes in coding is it impossible to pass the test? I have already started studying Health Information Management Technology, An Applied Approach by Merida Johns. please tell some books which give me a basic knowledge on coding. Thank u.

46 months ago

SOMEBODY HELP PLEASE!!!!!

dbehn in san jose, California

46 months ago

Hello Karthick,

I know I wouldn't have been able to do it without the college courses, but maybe that's just me. I took online classes at Santa Barbara City College which really helped, there is so much to learn. There were several books we used some of which you can find on the AHIMA.org website. There is a wealth of information there regarding coding.

But I would get the actual codes books (ICD 9 and CPT) which change in October so 2013 version may be best, a basic anatomy/physiology book, clinical pharmacology, medical terminology,and the listed below:

Basic ICD-10-CM/PCS and ICD-9-CM Coding, 2012 Edition
Author: Lou Ann Schraffenberger
 Publisher: AHIMA

Basic CPT/HCPCS Coding,
Author: Gail Smith, MA, RHIA, CCS-P

Basic Clinical Coding Workout: Practice Exercises for Skill Development, 2012 Edition, with answer key
Publisher: AHIMA (2012)

Principles of Healthcare Reimbursement, Third Edition
Author: Anne B. Casto and Elizabeth Layman
Publisher: AHIMA (2010) 

Pathophysiology for the Health Professions, 4th edition
Author: Barbara Gould 
Publisher: Elsevier / Saunders 

Professional Review Guide for CCA Examination by Patricia J. Schnering (get the latest edition available

Good luck!

46 months ago

D Behn in san jose, California said: Hello Karthick,

I know I wouldn't have been able to do it without the college courses, but maybe that's just me. I took online classes at Santa Barbara City College which really helped, there is so much to learn. There were several books we used some of which you can find on the AHIMA.org website. There is a wealth of information there regarding coding.

But I would get the actual codes books (ICD 9 and CPT) which change in October so 2013 version may be best, a basic anatomy/physiology book, clinical pharmacology, medical terminology,and the listed below:

Basic ICD-10-CM/PCS and ICD-9-CM Coding, 2012 Edition
Author: Lou Ann Schraffenberger

Basic CPT/HCPCS Coding,
Author: Gail Smith, MA, RHIA, CCS-P

Basic Clinical Coding Workout: Practice Exercises for Skill Development, 2012 Edition, with answer key
Publisher: AHIMA (2012)

Principles of Healthcare Reimbursement, Third Edition
Author: Anne B. Casto and Elizabeth Layman
Publisher: AHIMA (2010)

Pathophysiology for the Health Professions, 4th edition
Author: Barbara Gould 
Publisher: Elsevier / Saunders

Professional Review Guide for CCA Examination by Patricia J. Schnering (get the latest edition available

Good luck!

Hi Behn,

Thanks a ton. That helped me a lot.

cj in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates

46 months ago

hi there! i will be taking my exam 4months from now, i just want an advice to what will i study first and so forth and on... i will study CCA myself alone and im confuse in which one I need to study first, second and last.i have all the books that is needed. can somebody help me regarding this so that i can understand it more clearly. please guys i need your help!

Thank you!

RINI ELIZABETH in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

45 months ago

I JUST COMPLETED MY CCA AND WANT TO DO CCS, KINDLY HELP ME GET SOME IDEAS ABOUT CCS.

THE SAME BOOKS OR IT WILL CHANGE???

TLA in Fresno, California

45 months ago

mike in Minneapolis, Minnesota said: Thanks Deb.

I really recommend getting the Professional Review and CCA Exam prep books. If you have textbooks for your associates degree program you should be able study those and do well. I think what helped me a lot was going through the CCA Exam prep book from AHIMA and the professional Review book and answering the questions. I took notes on the subjects that I didn't do well in and looked them up and studied them from my textbooks. I probably did every question in both books 3x by the time I took the exam.

Hi Mike,
Congratulations. I plan on taking the CCA soon. How many questions can you miss on the test to pass?

45 months ago

Unless there has been a change, indeed.com has a CCS forum as well. You might want to go there as well as read everything there is about the CCS at www.ahima.org.

dehabkuflom@*****.*** in Springfield, Virginia

44 months ago

Jeffrey in Bronx, New York said: Strateggy would work best "how to approach questions". So far most of students them passed in first attempt whoever I guide. Except those who didn't follow my instruction or couldn't develope time management skill.

adeelaj1@gmail.com

Hi Jeffrey, I am studying for CCA exam.I failed by few points can u please tell me ur strategy

Dehab

Deb in Wake Forest, North Carolina

44 months ago

Does anyone know if I can take my CCA certification exam in a different state from the one I live in? i will be in Florida in January and would like to schedule to take the exam down there, so I have a little more time to study?

abulwafa313@*****.*** in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

44 months ago

just you in Sylmar, California said: Hola Sandra woul you send me the notes please my email is alyorozco@rocketmail.com Thank you

Can you send me notes for cca to my email abulwafa313@yahoo.com

abulwafa313@*****.*** in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

44 months ago

RINI ELIZABETH in Dubai, United Arab Emirates said: I JUST COMPLETED MY CCA AND WANT TO DO CCS, KINDLY HELP ME GET SOME IDEAS ABOUT CCS.

THE SAME BOOKS OR IT WILLnCHANGE???

Rani

Can you send me the cca quistion which you remember. Please send me to abulwafa313@yahoo.com

znapue in Minneapolis, Minnesota

43 months ago

I just took the CCA exam today. I would like feed back is it best to taken the exam again right away when I can again? And has anyone struggled to pass the second test?

43 months ago

I am studying for the CCA exam and have run across this question in the PRG book. If anyone can explain why the answer is C and not A, I would appreciate it. (pg. 81)

A preterm infant is born via Cesarean section and has severe birth asphyxia. What are the appropriate codes?

A. V30.01, 765.10, 768.5
B. 765.10, 768.5, V30.01
C. 768.5, 765.10
D. 768.5

Why is the V code not used in this case?

Thank you for your help.

43 months ago

znapue in Minneapolis, Minnesota said: I just took the CCA exam today. I would like feed back is it best to taken the exam again right away when I can again? And has anyone struggled to pass the second test?

znapue, as to your first question, I believe you have to wait 91 days to take the test again. I haven't taken it the first time, so I can't answer your second question.

glgcoder in Roseville, California

43 months ago

What year is the PRG book? Have you checked the author/book webpage for any corrections to the book/answers?

43 months ago

It's the 2012 edition. I will see if I can find that webpage you mentioned. Thank you.

Page:  « First « Previous   28  29  30  31  32  33  34  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.