CCA exam

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1601 to 1614 of 1614)
Page:  « First « Previous   30  31  32  33   

Khoon in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania

18 months ago

Which of the following grants accreditation to acute care hospitals when they are found to be in compliance with piblished standards?
State health dept
Cdc
Joint commission
Cms

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Khoon in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania

18 months ago

Federal regulations which govern the form and content of acute care health records are known as
Accreditation
Conditions of participation
Licensure standards
HIPPA policies

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Lori in Miami, Florida

17 months ago

Ann_M in Georgia said: That's great! The fact that you have had some experience is great and I think that it will help you greatly.

As far as the exam, if you understand the concepts on the quiz on propofs then you will be good to go. Make sure you know what services are covered under each part of Medicare. You will have your coding guidelines in front of you so it should help. Make sure you go over your CPT guidelines because you will have questions about them and they are in the book.

I passed the exam!!!! :)

Now it is time to start the journey in finding a remote position. Can you recommend any companies?

Reply - Report abuse

Dwight, CCA in Houston, Texas

17 months ago

I passed my exam!!!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

divs in Alpharetta, Georgia

17 months ago

Dwight, CCA in Houston, Texas said: I passed my exam!!!

HI there...
Can you give me some feedback on CCA exam??
I have scheduled my exam for this saturday..

Thanks

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

saadia in Hewlett, New York

17 months ago

Dwight, CCA in Houston, Texas said: I passed my exam!!!

I a m taking my test in first week of November,,,which books should I take for CCA,, I have ben preparing my test from ICD -9,, sp should I start over my prep from ICD 10

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Dwight, CCA in Houston, Texas

17 months ago

Yes prep for the 10

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Holly in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

14 months ago

I am taking the CCA exam again. I need help is there any free study links on line? I did purchase the CCA exam book through AHMIA. Any tips would be helpful... Thank you

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

KLM1055 in Atlanta, Georgia

11 months ago

Holly in Milwaukee, Wisconsin said: I am taking the CCA exam again. I need help is there any free study links on line? I did purchase the CCA exam book through AHMIA. Any tips would be helpful... Thank you

I'm planning on taking the CCA exam soon. Did you pass? If so, did you receive your results afterwards?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

11 months ago

rubietaylor in Dothan, Alabama said: havent heard about anyone taking the cca in my area or any job or institution recommending someone to have a cca, but in the georgia and alabama area i have been hearing that coding students are being advised to take the cpar to be certified as a patient account representative, these PAR jobs often don't require you to have that much coding experience and it does deal a little with coding so it will help get your foot in the door. I wanted to know if anyone has taken the cpar by the hfma chapter in georgia or alabama if so did you pass & what do you need to focus on?

I'm thinking about taking the CPAR exam soon when it's becomes available later this month. Have you taken it yet?

Reply - Report abuse

11 months ago

What courses are necessary for the CCA exam? I already have my RHIT but have no coding experience and want to add the CCA to my credentials. TIA

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Amanda in Columbus, Ohio

11 months ago

I am taking the CCA exam the end of May. I have the 2015 prep book, is the 2016 different besides the ICD-10?

Reply - Report abuse

nat in Port Jefferson Station, New York

10 months ago

No they're simular just icd 10 Goodluck

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Stephanie.lomo@*****.*** in Gaithersburg, Maryland

9 months ago

Thanks for the information! Please do u recollect anything from the exam?

Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « First « Previous   30  31  32  33   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.