Is this Job for me? Please help?!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

NeedHelp in Flatwoods, Kentucky

36 months ago

I am so confused on what I want to go to college for, I've been a stay at home mom to my now almost 4yr old son. I am recently divorced and am trying to get my life back on track. Right now I am enrolled for Pharmacy Technician at my local Community College but the more I pass by pharmacies and look in I am JUST NOT thrilled about this career choice.
Also From what I have read, going to school is almost a waste & you are over worked with low-pay.
Anyway, I am not a people person, I can interact with people just fine I'm polite, respectful, nice etc,.. And will do what I have to do to survive... but I do however need my alone time. I am a fast accurate typer, am Computer Literate, I learn quickly..however I am NOT good at math. I can do basic math, percentages with no problems, but beyond that I am really no good. I also am NOT a good Writer, I can spell well but beyond that I am not so great.
I'm interested in a Diploma, I have many options. Medical Office Assistant, Pharm Tech, Medical Administrative Assistant, Admin Assistant Etc,... I just don't know.
Do you think this would be something worth looking into for me? Do you have to be a natural at Math and Writing?

Thanks for your time,
Kelly

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.