Looking for traveling health care jobs.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

tbath in jacksonville, North Carolina

39 months ago

Hi, I'm getting ready to take my exam in Sep. and I was just wondering what kind of if any, Billing and coding health care travel jobs are out there. I'm looking to go to CA, and just wondering if there are ones?
If not are there any other health care jobs that will let me travel without a degree?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

valentine in Park City, Utah

39 months ago

tbath in jacksonville, North Carolina said: Hi, I'm getting ready to take my exam in Sep. and I was just wondering what kind of if any, Billing and coding health care travel jobs are out there. I'm looking to go to CA, and just wondering if there are ones?
If not are there any other health care jobs that will let me travel without a degree?

Which certification are you taking in September?

There are definite travel coding jobs, they usually pay pretty good because a lot of people don't want to travel.

Most of these companies require you to have at least 2-3 years of coding experience.

I know Maxim, UASI, Lexicode and Health Information Partners hire travel coders

tbath in Grifton, North Carolina

39 months ago

valentine in Park City, Utah said: Which certification are you taking in September?

There are definite travel coding jobs, they usually pay pretty good because a lot of people don't want to travel.

Most of these companies require you to have at least 2-3 years of coding experience.

I know Maxim, UASI, Lexicode and Health Information Partners hire travel coders

I'll be taking my CPC exam

Lkcc92 in Jacksonville, North Carolina

20 months ago

tbath in jacksonville, North Carolina said: Hi, I'm getting ready to take my exam in Sep. and I was just wondering what kind of if any, Billing and coding health care travel jobs are out there. I'm looking to go to CA, and just wondering if there are ones?

Did you ever find a job? I am in NC Too

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.