Hello everyone my name is Stacy I am studying at DeVry University for healthcare information technology. I currently need to interview someone in my field who is credential.
I need the facility where you work and your name please.
Here are some questions...
1. How many years of experience do you have in medical billing?
2. What specialties have you billed?
3. What kind of technology is used?
4. Are there any softwares used? If so, what is it called and how is it used?
5. Who do you report to, or what is the title of your immediate supervisor?
6. Do your job responsibilities involve overseeing patient privacy compliance?
7. In your department what type of information systems/applications do you use?
8. How are the information systems/applications used in your department?
9. Are you using an electronic health record, if so what is the name of it?
10. What opportunities or advantages in the medical billing and coding field, can you identify for you or other professionals that have the same position that you do, especially during this unstable economy?
11. On a scale from 1 to 5, 1 being the least, how happy are you in the position or job role you currently have?
12. Finally, what are your feelings or thoughts about the future of the medical billing and coding field and the pressure from the U.S. Government, to make the medical record solely electronic?
Thank You Very Much!