Medical Sales Representative

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 80)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

Nolan in Encinitas, California

68 months ago

My boyfriend and I are recent college graduates from the University of Colorado at Boulder. He has a degree in Psychology and I have a degree in Sociology with a minor in Business Administration. We are both extremely interested in a Medical Device Sales Rep position, but we are not quite sure what training programs are viewed as accredited or even legit to recruiters/hiring managers/companies/etc. Does anyone have any advice? We are willing to relocate from Southern California, but most importantly we want to be financially independent and stable while simultaneously excelling in our careers!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Dococ2000 in Boston, Massachusetts

67 months ago

You don't need any outside training to sell medical devices. You need sales experience most of all. It's good to get some chops in sales before trying to enter that world, particularly some company that has a really basic sales training program.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Caroline Cogan in Aurora, Colorado

65 months ago

Nolan in Encinitas, California said: My boyfriend and I are recent college graduates from the University of Colorado at Boulder. He has a degree in Psychology and I have a degree in Sociology with a minor in Business Administration. We are both extremely interested in a Medical Device Sales Rep position, but we are not quite sure what training programs are viewed as accredited or even legit to recruiters/hiring managers/companies/etc. Does anyone have any advice? We are willing to relocate from Southern California, but most importantly we want to be financially independent and stable while simultaneously excelling in our careers!

I just completed the American Institute of Medical sales program. Extremely intense but it WILL get you in to the field. It is actually located in Denver so it would be close to you! I def suggest you look into it if you are serious about getting into the medical device sales field. The website is Aimedsales.com.

Hope this helps!

Caroline

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

Joy in Denver, Colorado

65 months ago

Caroline Cogan in Aurora, Colorado said: I just completed the American Institute of Medical sales program. Extremely intense but it WILL get you in to the field. It is actually located in Denver so it would be close to you! I def suggest you look into it if you are serious about getting into the medical device sales field. The website is Aimedsales.com.

Hope this helps!

Caroline

Caroline,
Did the school help place you with a company yet? What did you like about the school?

Thanks,
Joy
Denver, CO

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

65 months ago

The school markets you to the distributors by sending out your Bio, resume and cover letters. I have an interview with Depuy Spine on Monday! The amount of knowledge the instructors have is amazing. They go into great detail about total joints, spine, biologics and trauma. They also spend a lot of time teaching sales skills and interviewing skills as well.

Caroline

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Joy in Denver, Colorado

65 months ago

Caroline,
Thanks so much for the info! Hope your interview goes well.

Another question, is the school full time or can you go part time?

Thanks,
Joy

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

65 months ago

1st 4 weeks at home: general anatomy, essays and research with a conference call once a week
2nd 4 weeks full time in Denver Monday-Friday 9-5

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Nolan in Encinitas, California

65 months ago

Thanks so much for all of your help! I will totally look into this. You're a sweetheart and good luck with your job Caroline!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Katie in Denver, Colorado

64 months ago

I have been looking into this school and am very excited to hear that you have just completed the program. Did you have previous sales experience? What program did you take? Any advice on which program may be the best? I did just apply for the Biomet Sports Medicine program but did not get accepted. Apparently the locations I choose did not have any openings. Have you heard this to be the case before? Thanks for answering all of my questions.

Caroline Cogan in Aurora, Colorado said: I just completed the American Institute of Medical sales program. Extremely intense but it WILL get you in to the field. It is actually located in Denver so it would be close to you! I def suggest you look into it if you are serious about getting into the medical device sales field. The website is Aimedsales.com.

Hope this helps!

Caroline

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jeremy in Austin, Texas

64 months ago

I just sent my app/resume/essay in. I went for the general (as opposed to Biomet)program so we'll see what happens. Good luck to all.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jan Johnson in Elkhart, Indiana

63 months ago

My daughter is thinking about taking this course. She cannot afford to take something that will not benefit her, so please let me know if anyone who has been to that school actually found jobs. I would like to hear from past students. Your help is appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Katie in Denver, Colorado

63 months ago

Jan Johnson in Elkhart, Indiana said: My daughter is thinking about taking this course. She cannot afford to take something that will not benefit her, so please let me know if anyone who has been to that school actually found jobs. I would like to hear from past students. Your help is appreciated.

hello-
i am currently a student at AIMS but did not apply until i did my due diligence...if you call the school they will give you the names of students who attended, those who have been placed and those who have not. i suggest doing it to make you feel better but so far i have been more than pleased. good luck and i hope this helps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jan Johnson in Elkhart, Indiana

63 months ago

Thank you so much for your answer, we will do some checking also. I'm glad to hear that you enjoy the school. Good luck finding a good job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jose in Los Angeles, California

62 months ago

Elizabeth Danford in Raleigh, North Carolina said: Jan,
I did some research on this program for a candidate I'm working with. The program is small and focused totally on orthopedics, which is a very small sector of the medical device industry. They have relationships established with a small group (under 5 from what I could tell) of hiring companies. Here is my warning - if one of those companies does not have an opening in your daughter's area, their relationships will be of no help. You do not know how many open positions each of these companies will have per year. The second part of this warning - they also own a staffing company and will require your daughter to sign a contract saying she can only accept a position through them for the first few months (I think 3) after program completion. It appears they get a second fee by finding graduates a job. There is also an application fee of $35 I believe. Since their program is small, it appears many people pay that fee with no hope of getting in. Your daughter is more than welcome to contact me directly for more specific information on the medical device industry.

Elizabeth Danford
elizabeth@clinicalstrategist.com

Hello all, I too am thinking of getting into med sales field. I found another organization which has a training certificate/training. It's the National Association of Medical Sales Representatives (NAMSR) at www.medicalsalescareer.com. It's much less expensive however no lab training. can anyone share thier experience and or knowledge of NAMSR and any comparison to AIMS?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

steven drago in Springfield, Missouri

60 months ago

Dococ2000 in Boston, Massachusetts said: You don't need any outside training to sell medical devices. You need sales experience most of all. It's good to get some chops in sales before trying to enter that world, particularly some company that has a really basic sales training program.

do you know of any such companies that would provide the training needed if an individual had alot of sales training
I have 26 years outside sales experience and would like to break into this field, don't have the time to go to school for two months to get into,

60 months ago

I have no experience in medial sales I am looking to get into the field, if I even can.
I don't have a college degree, will this be a deal killer?
I have a great deal of direct sales experience.
Where can I go to find a list of companies where I could try applying?

Mike in Oxnard, California

60 months ago

I found this nice little article on becoming an orthopedic sales rep for a particular company called Arthrex. snipsly.com/2009/11/29/arthrex-how-to-become-an-arthrex-sales-rep/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

60 months ago

thanks for your help

60 months ago

You are welcome Steve, I also found this article that was funny and informative. snipsly.com/2009/11/30/pharmaceutical-sales-job-interview-questions-to-expect/comment-page-1/#comment-66

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

60 months ago

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

60 months ago

You have ben very helpful, thank you again.
I am a great salesman and much experience in outside sales and I know (my wife is a nurse) that some form of medical sales is what I want to do.
I'm going to keep looking I just hate to pay one of these sites that advertise these types of jobs, are any of them worth it in your opinion

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

60 months ago

Thank you we ( my wife and I ) reside in Missouri. Nixa mo. 65714

- Indeed Host in Austin, Texas

60 months ago

Hello, This is a forum for people to discuss jobs, industries, companies and such. Please do not use the forums as a place of recruitment. If you'd like to post your jobs on Indeed, please visit this page for more information: http://ads.indeed.com/ Sincerely, Indeed Admin

Mike in Littleton, Colorado

60 months ago

I'm in AIMS and graduating this Friday. I remember I was in moat of your shoes a few months ago when I heard about it from a former graduate.
Take a tour of it if you want but you have to go to Denver. They are also trying to launch a reality show about it.
You basically have to know how to be a mini-surgeon or a specialty surgeon with your devices.
It is impossible to do without training. I didn't even know what the sterile field was before I went and now know all the procedures a surgery performs besides just OR etiquette. If you knew more about the industry it would all make sense.
You must have sales experience and a degree in this competitive field or they won't take you. Nobody would hire you even if they trained you considering how competitive it is.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Katie in Charleston, South Carolina

60 months ago

Hi there. I just finished the school in November. I went to ortho/recon-trauma and was then offered a job selling spinal implants so then I was put into the spine program. There were about 10 in my program and only 5 were offered jobs before the program was over. A few of my other classmates were interviewing but I am not sure their current status. The program is great! They have a lot of connections and if the location works out they will get you the interview but it is then up to the candidate to land the job as they can't interview for us. The school will give great tools in order for the interview to be successful. If your daughter is interested I would move sooner than later as I have heard the tuition will increase. The major device companies are very interested in what is happening there, they were at our shool talking with folks daily. Best of luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Thomas in Meridian, Idaho

59 months ago

Hi, I am in the application process to AIMS and have a few questions. Katie, are you the same Katie from Denver who posted about 5 months ago, that was turned down on the Biomet application. If so, I assume you re-applied and then took a position in SC. What did the 5 who received offers(including you)offer employers that was different from the other 5??? Did you have offers in CO or the west in general or was this your only offer? And Mike, have you had an offer for employment yet or did you have one out of the AIMS program as well? Where is it located if you have one?
Not getting in anyone's personal business, but could someone who finished the AIMS program 'ballpark' an income range of the job you were actually offered. Please be fair/accurate as you can be and what graduates can expect. Much appreciated to all who reply!

John Rodriguez 2 in Phoenix, Arizona

59 months ago

I am also in the application process with AIMS. It is nice to see a real forum with great responses. I am very excited to get started with my career.

It is funny to watch everyone else trying to make money off these guys....

A "Clinical Strategist" which at that website charges you at minimum $350 to get advice on a job...

Jeff who suggests a pay site called Gorillamedicalsales.com

Jmathis now selling a "real list" for only $$$$$

AIMS congrats on a great idea.....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tara in Boca Raton, Florida

58 months ago

The National Association of Medical Sales Representatives offered the only medical sales vocational training I could find and of course the online/training manual format provided a truly flexible experience that you can’t get from any ground classroom. The RMSR Certification/industry vocational education has already opened several doors for me within the medical sales industry. If you’re looking for training to move into the medical sales industry, the National Association of Medical Sales Representatives is a great option.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Jeff

58 months ago

John Rodriguez 2 in Phoenix, Arizona said: I am also in the application process with AIMS. It is nice to see a real forum with great responses. I am very excited to get started with my career.

It is funny to watch everyone else trying to make money off these guys....

A "Clinical Strategist" which at that website charges you at minimum $350 to get advice on a job...

Jeff who suggests a pay site called Gorillamedicalsales.com

Jmathis now selling a "real list" for only $$$$$

AIMS congrats on a great idea.....

If you are going to pay thousands of dollars to AIMS thinking that their training will be the entry into medical sales, you are what P.T. Barnum was referring to when he stated "a new fool is born every minute".

Nobody is "trying to make money off these guys". People wanted ideas about how to get into medical sales. If you think AIMS is the answer, then go ahead and pay your thousands for nothing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Tim in Monroe, New York

58 months ago

So you're saying all the people who recommend the school are liars? At least elaborate a little bit on why you feel like this. If not, then your negative dig about AIMS is useless.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

sbrelage in Fishers, Indiana

57 months ago

Tara in Boca Raton, Florida said: The National Association of Medical Sales Representatives offered the only medical sales vocational training I could find and of course the online/training manual format provided a truly flexible experience that you can’t get from any ground classroom. The RMSR Certification/industry vocational education has already opened several doors for me within the medical sales industry. If you’re looking for training to move into the medical sales industry, the National Association of Medical Sales Representatives is a great option.

How long did it take for you to complete the course? Did they help you land interviews? I'm thinking about getting the certification but aren't sure how much it will help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tom - AIMS in Denver, Colorado

55 months ago

Just stumbled across this thread, so forgive me if I am opening a long-dead discussion, but there were topics introduced that didn't get closed. It's great to see some of our former students' names on this list.

AIMS has 8 and 10 weeks programs designed to prepare someone from outside the medical device field for a career in medical device. We also have a recruiting arm that works only with AIMS graduates to help them get placed in the field.

Elizabeth above mentions the exclusive arrangement between the students and our recruiters, which is mostly true. It is an option for students to enter that exclusivity, though only for 90 days, not 6 months as indicated (but same idea). This allows for a tuition reduction as we are then able to make money on back end placement fees to the company, not just on tuition.

Any other questions, feel free to post them here or visit our website. Either way, I wish everyone the best of luck in their efforts to enter this highly competitive, extremely lucrative field.

Tom
American Institute of Medical Sales
www.aimedsales.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Elizabeth in Raleigh, North Carolina

55 months ago

Tom,
Thank you so much for clarifying the content of your program. I believe that with so many candidates seeking positions in the industry, true and concise information is crucial. I do believe the education you provide is relevant and significant. My only concern is that candidates may graduate to find that there are not positions available in their areas. I do hope you continue to educate the public on what you offer and how the program actually works.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

STEVE

55 months ago

Mike in Littleton, Colorado said: I'm in AIMS and graduating this Friday. I remember I was in moat of your shoes a few months ago when I heard about it from a former graduate.
Take a tour of it if you want but you have to go to Denver. They are also trying to launch a reality show about it.
You basically have to know how to be a mini-surgeon or a specialty surgeon with your devices.
It is impossible to do without training. I didn't even know what the sterile field was before I went and now know all the procedures a surgery performs besides just OR etiquette. If you knew more about the industry it would all make sense.
You must have sales experience and a degree in this competitive field or they won't take you. Nobody would hire you even if they trained you considering how competitive it is.

Mike,
I read your post, and wanted to see if you have found a job since posting this comment? Also, I wanted to get your opinion. I have an associate of science degree, and I have been accepted to a nursing school here in colorado. Although, I have been looking into a career in medical sales. I would really love to get into medical sales instead. I have a year of car sales experience under my belt, but that's as far as my sales experience goes. So, ultimately my question is, do you think I have a chance at breaking into the industry if I attend the AIMS 10 week program? Any advice you would have for me would be awesome.

-STEVE

Alan in Los Angeles, California

55 months ago

check out better busines bureau on aim, you'll be surprised

MichaelTexas in Texas

54 months ago

Hello all,

I graduated in Dec 10' from the Spine class and in Feb 10' from Ortho. After exhausting all of my efforts and resources from friends and outside recruiters I decided to check out AIMS in person. Luckily for me, I lived in Denver at the time. After about two hours of speaking with the President John Wells, I was enrolled in the next spine class available.

I'd like to address two topics-1. Will I get a job? 2. Legitimacy of the school.

1. The school is a platform for those who do not have industry experience and want to get in. I have a great background with a solid company that I was with for roughly seven years. I also was a sales rep for most of that time with a great track record for performing. I started my job with DePuy Spine two weeks ago as a full line rep. Although there are people that might have the money or drive to get into this school, a hard look at background and skills will definitely be a first for anyone looking at enrolling.

2. The school is comprised of very talented professionals that have been in this industry. The trainers all have backgrounds as either corporate trainers or reps. They know what they are talking about. The criticism I find is coming from the few that have not been placed-understandably. The school is very vocal about the fact that they do not sell jobs. They give you the training that will help prepare someone for what to expect in this industry. The recruiting team was amazing for me because they never gave up.

If I was looking at whether AIMS was the right choice again, I would start with myself. I would look at my background and ask-Do I have a sales background? If not, did I kill at what I was doing? If I was a manager of a medical device co., would I hire me and why? Sometimes all of those answers might be yes and you still might find a tough road. The school will get you out of the blocks faster, but you must lace up your shoes first.

Michael

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ya know in Cherry Hill, New Jersey

54 months ago

AIMS is a joke. I worked with an AIMS graduate, he knew some buzz words but was not OR ready by any means. Take your $4500 and go to a distributor for a health-care sector you wish to be in. Start in Sports Medicine, Bracing, Biologics, Bone Stimulation, Disposables and even orthopedics. Working in robotics, cardio and oncology usually take tenure or a MSN to conquer. Offer your services at no fee for the next 60-90 days and prove you are the man for the position. If he doesn't offer you a job chances are he knows plenty of people in the industry. Another plan of action is to contact local MD's you know or don't know and ask for their advice or if they know anyone hiring. The best way to get in this industry is Networking, hands down. I started right out of college because I networked with higher ups, 4 years later I'm a TM with 2 associates.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Hunter in Columbus, Georgia

54 months ago

Jose in Los Angeles, California said: Hello all, I too am thinking of getting into med sales field. I found another organization which has a training certificate/training. It's the National Association of Medical Sales Representatives (NAMSR) at www.medicalsalescareer.com . It's much less expensive however no lab training. can anyone share thier experience and or knowledge of NAMSR and any comparison to AIMS?

I completed the NAMSR program and it is a complete joke. I found there to be very little useful information especially if you already have a degree in marketing as I do. The tests, book, website, and quizzes seem like they were put together in about half an hour by someone who has no idea what they are doing. After speaking to device reps I gained the consensus that "NAMSR" training holds very little weight. It seemed more like a ploy to get my money than to help get me a job. They have a section in their sight where they post job openings but you can get that information from medreps.com, and most of the positions require experience. Your best bet is networking, I just graduated from college and I already have an interview set with Smith&Nephew, as an associate sales rep, and good contacts in Henry Schein, Stryker, and Zimmer but I got those through networking. From what I have found, that is the most effective way to get a job in this field. NAMSR is a joke, do NOT waist your money, I was very disappointed.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

53 months ago

I'm interested in getting back into Medical Sales when I return to the States this Fall and Stryker has caught my eye. I'm curious, what's the average salary like, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like? And, although not a deal breaker, I'm curious about any chance of a company car... I don't want to get a new one only to have it sit at home.
Thanks for any help!

wldhrt4evr in Hardy, Arkansas

53 months ago

Ya know in CH; I am a 43 yr female who has worked in sales for 20 years. recently 12 with the Orange Box. I lived in Haddon Heights for 4 years, so it was nice to hear a nieghbor. I am currently enrolled to get my AS and will graduate next May. I am real interested in the Medical Device field. Could you elaborte a bit more? Should I take some Med. training for a couple of years?

Ya know in Cherry Hill, New Jersey said: AIMS is a joke. I worked with an AIMS graduate, he knew some buzz words but was not OR ready by any means. Take your $4500 and go to a distributor for a health-care sector you wish to be in. Start in Sports Medicine, Bracing, Biologics, Bone Stimulation, Disposables and even orthopedics. Working in robotics, cardio and oncology usually take tenure or a MSN to conquer. Offer your services at no fee for the next 60-90 days and prove you are the man for the position. If he doesn't offer you a job chances are he knows plenty of people in the industry. Another plan of action is to contact local MD's you know or don't know and ask for their advice or if they know anyone hiring. The best way to get in this industry is Networking, hands down. I started right out of college because I networked with higher ups, 4 years later I'm a TM with 2 associates.

Ya

Mike in Windsor Locks, Connecticut

52 months ago

Nolan in Encinitas, California said: Thanks so much for all of your help! I will totally look into this. You're a sweetheart and good luck with your job Caroline!!!!

Don't believe what they are telling you about the medical device training school. I have been a spine rep for four years and can tell you that if you don't have real world sales experience, a medical device company will not hire you. These are not "entry level" sales jobs. The best advice is to get some sales experience with a company that has a well respected training program.

Mike

Terry B in Los Angeles, California

52 months ago

Interesting string of comments, thanks for posting. I have 12 yrs of professional sales exp. Then I started my own business for the last 4 plus years. I'm ready to get back into sales and would like to transition to medical sales. I have mostly capital equipment and industrial experience, I wonder if it'll be a challenge to break in without the direct medical experience? Any advice is appreciated.
Thanks, Terry

sans in San Diego, California

49 months ago

Exactly how long does it take for your RMSR certificate and how much does it cost?

John Rodriguez 2 in Phoenix, Arizona

49 months ago

Mike in Windsor Locks, Connecticut said: Don't believe what they are telling you about the medical device training school. I have been a spine rep for four years and can tell you that if you don't have real world sales experience, a medical device company will not hire you. These are not "entry level" sales jobs. The best advice is to get some sales experience with a company that has a well respected training program.

Mike

A medical device company will not hire you? These guys already have 290 people placed in medical device positions. I just toured the the school and was blown away. In fact, while I was there they had an executive from Stryker and the entire executive management team from K2M spine. I was fortunate enough to speak with the Stryker manager who informed me that no company has specific long-term training programs. Stryker has a one-week program (I asked the Stryker guy). In doing more research with a few friends in the industry, I found that Zimmer has a three day, Biomet just a couple days of training. That is three of the top five orthopedic companies in the world.

Medical device companies are going to continue to use guys like AIMS. Why wouldn't they? They cost of training is deferred to the student which shows a dedication to getting into the industry. Why would a company hire a copier salesman with no experience versus someone with B2B experience or other sales and eight-weeks of training. It's a no-brainer. Once the AIMS graduate gets into the field they can add the eight week experience to the few days of training from the company.

Numbers are numbers!! They get people in. 290 in just over a year.

The real joke is the other companies trying to piggyback off the AIMS success. An RMSR certificate? These guys charge you to read an anatomy book followed by a test over a weekend? That's the scam here. Do you see those guys post any placement results or success. NO.

Go AIMS!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

JJCombs in Memphis, Tennessee

48 months ago

AIMS is a scam. The people who work there think nothing of taking advantage of desperate, vulnerable people. They will tell you what you want to hear on the front end just to get your money. Once you pay them, you have very little recourse. Too many students are let in who cannot be placed in the industry and many who go through their course never hear back from a recruiter after graduation. Most decent companies will no longer do business with AIMS because of their unethical business practices. They have a D- better business rating for a reason. Save your money.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Mike L in Broomfield, Colorado

48 months ago

I have been following this company for months. I made a visit to the school a couple weeks ago and must give these guys credit. I was able to see all of the placements for each student and the company they went to work for. They have a multiple boards with the picture, description and employer for each. It seemed like 500 placements to me. I asked for referrals from my area. They gave me 15 names and numbers of previous Denver students. I talked to almost all of them and in every case they had nothing but good things to say and ALL of them had jobs. Depuy, Stryker, Zimmer and others.

I think it is bs that people bash this company. They quickly noted that not every student gets placed. I believe if you have what it takes, add AIMS education you will not only get a job but succeed.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Benefitalternative in Perrysburg, Ohio

48 months ago

www.freerxadvantage.com is a great opportunity

Tim TC in Cleveland, Ohio

48 months ago

If anyone is looking for the real deal on whther or not AIMS, the American Institute of Medical Sales, or now the Medical Sales College is a scam or not, then check out the Cafepharma.com forum where former grads expose the truth about the school.

www.cafepharma.com/boards/showthread.php?t=314172&page=8

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Bob P. in Parker, Colorado

47 months ago

Tim TC in Cleveland, Ohio said: If anyone is looking for the real deal on whther or not AIMS, the American Institute of Medical Sales, or now the Medical Sales College is a scam or not, then check out the Cafepharma.com forum where former grads expose the truth about the school.

www.cafepharma.com/boards/showthread.php?t=314172&page=8

If anyone is looking for the real deal on weather or not AIMS is a scam or not consider this....

1) They are approved and regulated as a State college from the Higher Education department.
2) They have placed over 250 people all with names, positions and companies on the website.
3) They have numerous publications dedicated to them as the only professional education for medical sales.

Stay away from bitter, jealous people... Always an excuse for them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Top Dog in Reading, Pennsylvania

47 months ago

Top Dog Medical Sales is the job board for serious sales professionals looking to further their careers or start a new career in the fast growing medical sales industry. With hundreds of medical sales jobs, pharmaceutical sales and medical device sales, our goal is providing you with the best option to find a position to match your talent. Visit www.TopDogMedicalSales.com

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.