Medical Coder Job

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

coder student in Dayton, Ohio

49 months ago

I am a single mother from Dayton Ohio looking to get into medical coding or medical records. I am 30 days away from receiving my associates degree in health information technology. Can anyone give me any ideas of how to find a job. Or if someone knows of any job openings please let me know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Shannon in Dayton, Ohio

49 months ago

Hi, I am in the same boat as you, I am from Dayton, Ohio as well. I would try and go to a small doctors office first and see if they have any file clerk or records clerks jobs. Then if that does not work then I would try and volunteer at Children's Medical Center they have a program there that will help you gain experience. Contact Karen Church at Childrens for the Volunteer program.

49 months ago

@Shannon where did you go to school at? Did you get your Associates or Bachelors and what are you currently doing now?

49 months ago

@Shannon Wow what kind of program do the have? Do I ask them about a file clerk volunteer position?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

arezo in Tehran, Iran, Islamic Republic of

25 months ago

I am a single boy(27) from tehran - iran looking to get into medical coding or medical records. I am 3 yares away from receiving my associates degree in beheshti univercity from iran. Can anyone give me any ideas of how to find a job. Or if someone knows of any job openings please let me know.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.