medical assistant

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Leslie in Alexandria, Virginia

85 months ago

Starting out, Everyone is talking about they perferr experience, if a person is just finished school ready to use the skill that they had gain to get some experience to better themselve and the family. Is there anyone out their willing to give back to there community.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

catherine Lester in Utica, New York

75 months ago

I have been working as a nurses Aide for many years. I thought that it was time for a change, so I took some classes to help me with a different career choice. I went to school for Medical Assistant, Medical Terminology, Medical Coding, Microsoft Word,
Microsoft Excel. I am trying to get a job in a office it is something new I am a fast learner I would do a very good job at what ever I put my mind to I am willing to learn at any pace I'm
given a chance I would like the opportunity to meet with you to discuss the position that I'm applying for.I am a very nice person I get along with others, I feel I can do a very good job.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerly,
Catherine H. Lester
1503 Oneida Street
Utica, NY 13501
315-790-5151

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

g.strawder in Pottstown, Pennsylvania

60 months ago

I am a current student looking to graduate in September of 2009. I will earn an associate degree in medical billing and coding. I find it very difficult to obtain employment in this field. It seems like every employer wants an experienced medical biller. How do you get the experience if an employer will not give the opportunity to students like myself? I can sympathize with people that are experiencing problems when looking for a position in the medical field. I have great organization skills and can effectively communicate well with people. Therefore, I decided to start classes at a local university for business administration with a concentration in human resource management. Hopefully, when I graduate there will be better opportunity in the business world so I can secure employment.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

tina454542 in Pembroke, Georgia

52 months ago

Maybe try some volunteer jobs???????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.