What are typical medical records clerk salaries?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

Host

Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top earner make in this field?

What skills should you learn to increase your salary?

Reply - Report abuse

melena in Los Angeles, California

75 months ago

Host said: Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top earner make in this field?

What skills should you learn to increase your salary?

please somebody answer this question, help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

lellerbrock1 in Denver, Colorado

72 months ago

My guess is around $12 per hour to start, at least in Denver anyway.

Cherilyn in Dayton, Ohio

54 months ago

Probably about 8-10 here in Ohio. It really depends on what state you live in.

Jessica Rivers in Dayton, Ohio

29 months ago

It depends on what facility it is, I make 14 an hour as a medical records clerk

unknown in Houston, Texas

29 months ago

I have a job interview on Monday, any tips on what type of questions I will get asked please somebody write back, and also will they call you back if they want to hire you or not. Thanks

29 months ago

It's at Cardon Outreach, and I am very nervous, I really want this job so bad

MD in Spring, Texas

29 months ago

unknown in Houston, Texas said: It's at Cardon Outreach, and I am very nervous, I really want this job so bad

how did your interview go? how much is cardon starting you off at? I as well am intrested in working for cardon.... What kind of questions did they ask during your interview

29 months ago

MD in Spring, Texas said: how did your interview go? how much is cardon starting you off at? I as well am intrested in working for cardon.... What kind of questions did they ask during your interview

I feel as if my interview was taking as a joke, when I walked in to the building you would see employers dressed as if they were at home, or going to run errands, they either had on flip flops, cowboy attire, some were dressed appropriately, I
had my interview and the supervisor had on flip flops, and she made it seem as if I had the job, then 3 hours later received a email stating that they already filled the position, and I was,mad because we were talking as if we had been working together for a long time,, thequestions she asked were "Tell me about yourself"," Tell me about a time when you were in a difficult situation", and "What motivates you", she only asked those 3, also she even tried putting me off in another position more so then, the medical.record job.

29 months ago

Sorry, didn't mention the pay.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.