CUNY York College?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (12)

Adrian in Carlsbad, California

24 months ago

Has anyone applied to or attended the CUNY program at York College? The prerequisites seem to be lighter than some of the other programs and I was wondering if that might simplify gaining admission to the program.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

John

24 months ago

I attended York College! It's a very easy school to get into!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Adrian in Vista, California

24 months ago

Thanks John for your reply. Did you find it to be a good program? Did you feel well prepared to take the certification exams?

Hope you're doing well.

Best,
Adrian

John in Bellerose, New York

24 months ago

I passed the national certification exam on my first shot!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Adrian in Vista, California

24 months ago

That's great John! Congratulations!

Any tips on getting into the program? Did you have to write a personal statement? Did you have to do any prerequisite classes you hadn't taken earlier on?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Misswifie in Brooklyn, New York

18 months ago

John in Bellerose, New York said: I passed the national certification exam on my first shot!

How would you describe the mt program at york college, is it competitive to get into. Is it a hard program? How do you get into it? Thanks in advance :).

Call me Adam in New York, New York

17 months ago

Misswifie in Brooklyn, New York said: How would you describe the mt program at york college , is it competitive to get into. Is it a hard program? How do you get into it? Thanks in advance :).

I graduated from York. The program is so easy to get into. Nothing close to hard. Here is the catch, almost no one can pass their ASCP. Same goes from the people I've met from CUNY CSI.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Misswifie in Brooklyn, New York

17 months ago

Call me Adam in New York, New York said: I graduated from York. The program is so easy to get into. Nothing close to hard. Here is the catch, almost no one can pass their ASCP. Same goes from the people I've met from CUNY CSI.

But you got a job though right? I guess you all have to self study, that's so odd.

WannaBeMedTech in Brooklyn, New York

12 months ago

Call me Adam in New York, New York said: I graduated from York. The program is so easy to get into. Nothing close to hard. Here is the catch, almost no one can pass their ASCP. Same goes from the people I've met from CUNY CSI.

Easy to get into but is the program hard? And what were your grades in the prereqs before getting into the program?

Mcnyc in Brooklyn, New York

11 months ago

John in Bellerose, New York said: I passed the national certification exam on my first shot!

You got employment? HHc pays so low.

Missiewifie in Brooklyn, New York

25 days ago

did you get a job?

Missiewifie in Brooklyn, New York

8 days ago

John said: I attended York College ! It's a very easy school to get into!

are you still at this school,did everybody get a job after graduation?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.